LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-04-2005, 01:33 AM

Default Buried Spanish Gold Caches and a Theory

Hello to everyone on the forum and of course I am new to the group. I have met an older fellow that claims there are several gold caches buried or hidden by the Spaniards. He claims to have been looking for these for about 35 years now and says he has maps and also knows of landmarks or glyphs on rocks in the area maybe indicating such. He has nothing to show for his 35 years of searching or at least has not let me see anything. He has this theory that the magnetic field of the Earth interacts with these caches and causes them to emit a 500Hz signal or energy. I have not heard of such as this. He wants me to build a receiver with a meter that will I guess show where the signal is eminating from and he can trace it to the exact location. He and a younger friend are also doing the dowsing thing and said that they also tried a Biddle and an MFD. I found out real quick they are not willing to put out any monies for anything but said if I come up with something and we locate any caches that I would get a cut. We are in the West Texas area. Were the Spaniards even coming through here with any gold shipments? I just want get some opinions on the mans theory. It does not impress me at all. Nice to meet everyone here and God Bless. Wirechief.
Old 07-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Guru

Default Buried Spanish Gold Caches and a Theory

Send your email address here: ecabrera@uhora.com.py

If you found it, want my part!
Old 07-05-2005, 12:32 AM

Hi Esteban and very nice to meet you. I don't think we will have any issues over splitting anything because I don't feel it is there to be found. But I do wish the two gentlemen much luck in their pursuit of this treasure. Take care Esteban. Wirechief.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirechief
He has this theory that the magnetic field of the Earth interacts with these caches and causes them to emit a 500Hz signal or energy.
False. If that were so, there already would be lots of folks using this method. Ask him for solid scientific articles that support this theory. If it turns out to be something he came up with on his own, then just smile and tell him "good luck".

Quote:
He and a younger friend are also doing the dowsing thing...
More nonsense. Dowsing is a 500-year-old farce.

Quote:
...and said that they also tried a Biddle and an MFD.
MFD is nothing but dowsing, with some window dressing added to make it look technical. What's a "Biddle"?

- Carl
Old 07-10-2005, 03:16 PM

Hi Carl, I think you have helped me on this subject before and I appreciate the boards for the HH PI and look forward to working with the project. Well you are right and the older gentleman has no electronics background and neither does his helper. His theory won't hold water but I can't believe they want me to spend my time and money on this and they are not willing to invest in their own ventures. I am trying to just fade away and I think the old man is getting the hint. You would think after 35 years of researching and hunting in the field that he would have something to show for it, but I don't think he even has a meteorite just from coincidentally running into it. I can't convince him about metal detectors so I can't help him. I found an article about the Biddle somewhere on the internet. Biddle is the name of the guy that built it and if I remember right it is just a ground resistivity measurement instrument and these guys supposedly had someone to build it for them. So I'm with you on this Carl and it is just a way to make some crooked dollars by selling these LRL's and so called gold locators to the people hoping for a quick payoff without much work. Thanks Carl and God Bless CU later. Wirechief.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:59 AM

Thumbs up Spanish treasure

Wirechief,

Those stories have been around for many years. When I was working in the Bahamas at AUTEC, I took a trip (75 Miles) to the North End of the Island. The town is called Morgans Bluff. It was named after Captain Morgan the Pirate who made it his hideout. It had good access to the flats and to the deep trench (2.5 miles deep) called the Tounge of the Ocean for it's shape. The locals stated that many treasure hunters have tried to find his treasures for many years. The treasures were supposed to be hidden around the area so he could get quick access to them. He needed to do this if he had to leave in a hurry. No one has found any of them yet, or they have found it, and never told anyone.

So good luck on finding the treasure, and don't give up. Remember that they all said the late Mel Fisher was a nut for trying too find the Atocha. He and his investors are still smiling!

Robert
Old 07-15-2005, 06:06 PM

Hi Robert and it is very nice meeting you here on the forum and thanks for the encouragement but I'm not really looking myself. These other 2 guys that have tried to get me to expend my money and time will just have to keep looking! I do enjoy metal detecting and hope to electronic prospect someday. By the way my Amateur callsign is KA5QYR and I have been hamming for over 22 years now. So 73 Robert and happy hunting and boy these metal detectors sure are interesting! God Bless. Wirechief.