|
|||
THERE IS NO JFET AT THE MAGNETIC INPUT
|
|
|||
|
|||
The excitation of the sample generates two fields which will be absorbed by ...............
we can improve it easily |
|
||||
|
||||
Hi , I build my PDC210 before 10 years , it works only with Ionic sensor ,
but Original Mineoro have also Magnetic Receiver for localisation and pinpoint , here Magnetic receiver need very fine calibration so like Pistol Detector . Not is easy . |
|
|||
|
|||
If you want us to help each other and share diagrams and informations, tell me
|
|
|||
|
|||
FG90
|
|
|||
|
|||
Hello dear members of this forum, I noticed after several experiments and modifications on the mineoro magnetic receiver that it is necessary to increase the inductance of the ferrite cores and to add a preamplifier, this makes the receiver ultra stable and sensitive, I was able to receive any VLF signals from 1500KM distance at any altitude level even in underground caves.
|
|
|||
|
|||
hello abdou
I'm glad you were successful in your project. Can you tell us about the working logic of fg90, for example frequency range, sensor stage, materials in the sensor or input, development, how the result is formed and similar diagrams? thanks |
|
||||
|
||||
FG80 has better receiver and more easy to tune it. The only problem is the righ Pot-core
|
|||
|
|||
WHAT'S THE RIGHT POT-CORE Mr GEO ?
|
|
|||
|
|||
IF YOU MEAN IP6 / 2000 . I DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD RESULTS WITH IT .
|
|
||||
|
||||
IP6 / 2000 is very good.
I took good results only when Al was 400 or more.
|
|||
|
|||
Specifications potcore Thornton 14/8-2000-IP6.
|
|
||||
|
||||
Very good
|
|||
|
|||
In Electronics must'n be belivers and dreamers. Only real things are valid measurements and calculations.
|
|
|||
|
|||
Post full pcb and schematic you already have. No one can make a pcb withouth schematic. And high resolution pictures of your FG90 pcb both sides would be fine.Than we would make conclusions what should be modified and how it would be. Regards |
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
All the art is the formula L=Al x turns^2
|
|||
|
|||
help me for mineoro 90G
I need help with mineoro 90.
the problem is that after calibration the miner BEEPS in different directions and mineoro can't focus on one point. does not give a signal in the same direction. can someone guide me what to do. maybe I'm wrong somewhere |
|
|||
|
|||
I modified my FG90 and it work very well, what's your calibration details ?
|
|
|||
|
|||
You will perish and your miserable thinking will perish. Anyone who has a device and refuses to share its details is autistic, Indeed, these malicious details are certainly not in Ibn Adam. As for the plans, they are available on the websites in abundance, so let the sick souls stay in their beds.
|
|
||||
|
||||
Ohhh your first post here!!!
I wait for your second post that u will give info and help about Mineoro and other lrls... Maybe u know better and have better way to share infos...