|
||||
|
||||
GOOD NEWS
Hello all my friends,
I apologize for my long absence here due to circumstances. In general, I publish an old version of the hex file that is open and serves the purpose The latest upgraded version is commercial and always remains not free for everyone Who wants can write to me privately and thank you for understanding.
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Thanks Nicholas, you are now a good person
|
|
|||
|
|||
Why the deception, Nicholas?
You think we're stupid, and I know this phenomenon isn't specific to all metals And you say that your detector distinguishes between metals by programming I know many things about this phenomenon that you do not know And your detector is a failure because it only works inside cities and in places of electric current. Do not work in mountains and countryside because your detector always needs stimulation. |
|
|||
|
|||
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96lNxkNi3Yo
This man extracted a quintal of iron, and if it was not a quintal, the detector would not have discovered it |
|
|||
|
|||
:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Nicholas, I told you that your detector only finds gold buried in cities
Your detector does not discover treasures buried in the mountains and countryside Because your detector always needs a large current stimulator This is knowingly, I am not lying, so it is enough to deceive and loot the money of the poor |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
My problem with your pcb
Hi deer nicolas thanks for your king 4.1
In your pcb tow pin for key is connected . What is the reason |
|
|||
|
|||
Hi deer nicolas i make your free king4.1 but in the screen wrighted sellect your choice and key do nothing exept resset please gide me if hex have problem
|
|
|