LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-14-2019, 05:21 PM

Thumbs up test a self made lrl device

Greetings to all the colleagues of this forum I have no idea how to make lrl but I'm learning from you on the forum and I am happy that there are good masters who know how to make lrl,but I personally can not make lrl because I do not have good nerves for it my hobby is searching for treasure signs carved on stone I found many signs He is a few hundred years old but without lrl or detectors nothing about of buried treasure because I can not locate the exact place where gold or some other metal is buried I ask every member of this forum if he wants to try his own device in such places where old civilizations left signs of treasur carved on stone let me write here at this forum I am ready for everyone to help test a self-made device I apologize for my bad English
Old 07-14-2019, 07:36 PM
Guru

Most of the devices in this forum can be crafted and tested
The results are not very acceptable
For further result, you need to change slightly in the antennas or outlets of the circuits

There are plenty of pictures from the Fritain search
You can not put everyone in this forum
You have to rely on yourself
Old 07-16-2019, 10:36 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tino View Post
Greetings to all the colleagues of this forum I have no idea how to make lrl but I'm learning from you on the forum and I am happy that there are good masters who know how to make lrl,but I personally can not make lrl because I do not have good nerves for it my hobby is searching for treasure signs carved on stone I found many signs He is a few hundred years old but without lrl or detectors nothing about of buried treasure because I can not locate the exact place where gold or some other metal is buried I ask every member of this forum if he wants to try his own device in such places where old civilizations left signs of treasur carved on stone let me write here at this forum I am ready for everyone to help test a self-made device I apologize for my bad English
Please do not pollute the forum with multiple posts asking the same question.
I have just had to remove 6 posts identical to the one above. You only need to post your question once, and once only.