LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-22-2016, 03:14 PM
Guru

Default Why are skeptics so unhappy and bitter?

It's nothing new here. Go back to the story about Cain and Abel to see how bitter Cain was when his brother had to good harvest. i ain't no psychiatrist but it's not too hard to see there is much jealousy or more correctly, envy. It seems the only joy this type gets is by putting down others. I don't care how you slice it or dice it or spin it, that is a sick person and many would say evil except for the phony "politically correct" stifling of free speech.

It calls to mind the movie "The Exorcist". One of the traits or tests to ee if a person needs exorcism is to hold up a religious article in front of them and watch their response. Not much different here when an LRL or L-rods are mentioned. If you recall the priest who was trying to help got "possessed" by the evil. That should be fair warning to all who think they can help these poor unfortunate souls. I know there are other requirements before a person is declared possessed, but I've seen enough to know and really don't care to know any more as in the line "Hold you in their arms 'til you can feel their disease". Ignorance is bliss.

i was reading the other day about being unhappy and the things to avoid. One they mentioned was stay away from pessimistic people. i know it's hard to do when you love the locating or divining as some call it, or witching as some call it (no doubt a skeptic came up with the term), but it sure is wise to listen to expert advice and stay away from the negative types.
Old 04-22-2016, 03:47 PM
Guru

Good writing.
Don't waste your time on those bloody negative minded skeptic.
Grosse entdeckungen are in front of you.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:04 PM
Guru

At least in the Western world, 99% of all people live in a consciousness level that revolves around power, sensation, and security. So it doesn't take any imagination to see what the skeptic motives are. These three levels of consciousness are called the "unhappiness centers" because people who live in them are never satisfied, never enough, always want more. If they get it, they are happy but for a moment then they want more and it never is as good as the time before. And they have to protect what they have. Needless to say these are addictions and most people never realize it. As they say, anything you want but don't get and makes you uncomfortable because of it is an addiction, anything besides air to breathe, food when starving, shelter when freezing.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:17 PM
Guru

Most of these addictions were learned when we were about two years old. So when someone says "You're acting like a two-year-old, best to do a self examination of the three unhappiness centers, power, security, sensation. Of course it's not easy to change our ways, but like the Chinese saying "The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step." Of course you are entitled to be as miserable as you like.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:41 PM
Guru

Don't let some Hell-bent heart leave you bitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmBSGlXqC4Q
Old 04-22-2016, 08:28 PM
Guru

Don't be so unhappy and bitter - there is no reason.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:09 PM
Guru

Default A positive PMA

As my fatherinlaw used to say - Keep a positive Mental Attitude.

Skeptics have no PMA. Their world is always dismal and turning to POOPOO!

Very few really great inventors are skeptics!
Old 04-27-2016, 09:27 PM
Guru

Seems you are skeptical about skeptic.
Old 04-28-2016, 03:14 PM
Guru

Can't recall where I read it but the article was about some people being a prisoner of blame. They blame everything on somebody or some thing. They never take responsibility for their own actions. For LRL's it's a matter of learning how to use the device and one of the essentials is to learn some form of meditation. While some people are able to get some weak form of it through continual practice, about 99% give up before that ever happens. And even for those who do it without any map or goal it's weak at best. The whole idea is so you don't influence the rods. Very few people in the world ever reach that level. Just claiming that you are "totally unbiased" doesn't cut it. That's total self delusion which leads us right back to the blame game. A prisoner of blame is just that--they can't escape their jail cell. The VERY first step is to admit YOU are the problem, or as some say "That's a YOU problem." Nobody else holds the key to your jail cell.

I could go into it and say pride is a huge issue. The one's who pride themselves on their reasoning and logic skills are the worst offenders. They cannot comprehend there is more to it than what they think. They have a death grip on their ego. Many people carry a chip on their shoulder. Well, not my problem.
Old 04-28-2016, 03:30 PM
Guru

Life is beautiful - no reason for crying on others characters.

It should be about new proven to working LRL's, not about characters.

Gold is waiting (but not for long)..
Old 04-28-2016, 04:16 PM
Guru

This is from a different article from Psychology Today. The original I gave to someone.

"...Whether you call it projection, denial, or displacement, blame helps you preserve your sense of self-esteem... by avoiding awareness of your own flaws or failings.
...blame is a way to try and hurt others.

...The attributions we make, whether to luck or ability, can be distorted by our tendency to make illogical judgments. And we are just as bad at making judgments involving the blameworthiness of actions in terms of intent vs. outcome.

...There's less effort involved in recognizing your contributions to a bad situation than accepting the fact that you are actually at fault, and changing so you don't do it again.

..."Everybody lies." It's pretty easy just to lie and blame someone else even though you know you're at fault."
Old 04-28-2016, 08:46 PM
Guru

I say don't read the evil, poison B.S.

I like how one guy put it, "I don't know a soul who can find gold with a negative attitude."

"Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater." This is all what has been taught for thousands of years--the negative attitude is evil. Like the story of Cain and Abel. That's what the negative attitude does to a person.

www.negativeemotionslist.com
Old 04-28-2016, 10:01 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
They blame everything on somebody or some thing. They never take responsibility for their own actions.
Sounds like a dowser who has just failed a double-blind test.
Old 04-29-2016, 12:46 AM
Guru

Default A positive PMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Seems you are skeptical about skeptic.
A realist observation, which is NOT skeptical!
Old 04-29-2016, 12:56 AM
Guru

Default Actually any dowser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Sounds like a dowser who has just failed a double-blind test.
They always have some excuse about why their dowsing didn't find something.