LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-16-2016, 06:46 PM
Guru

Default Dowsing theory

Dowsing is a resonance (REZ) phenomena. Not in the sense of electrical REZ but in an act of personal resonance. Homeopathy fits into this category as medicine that has patterns that act to effect a change on the energy level. Magnetic fields will erase a pattern in a homeopathic as the pattern in fragile with respect to strong vortex of aetheric energy creating the magnetic field.

In a physical material like gold the pattern is strong and cannot be erased as it is cast in the physical level as well as other levels.

The dowser, because of his multi level nature. A good dower operates on several levels but gets his information on Aetheric side via tuning into patterns and the rays radiated to all similar patterns.
Goldfinder
Old 03-16-2016, 07:25 PM
Guru

How then to explain the placebo effect?

Are we in this case in resonance with nonexistent drugs in placebo pills?
Old 03-17-2016, 10:04 AM
Guru

The placebo effect is a good proof that the mind can act on the body.
Old 03-19-2016, 02:11 AM
Guru

Default Placebo effect

placebo is belief that something will work and if the person accpets this then it does. This is so obvious I am surpised you would even ask.

The mind is very powerful. Believe in dowsing and it works (sort of), just like the pacebo effect, it sort of works depending on the strength of beliefe.
GF
Old 03-19-2016, 10:21 AM
Guru

Hi goldfinder,
I agree with you 100%
Old 03-20-2016, 06:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post

placebo is belief that something will work and if the person accpets this then it does. This is so obvious I am surpised you would even ask.
Then placebo works on on some sort of auto-deceptive way?

Is then possible that LRL works the same way as placebo?

That it works for you only in case that you believe that it works?
That all is autosuggestion and auto-deception only?

But in fact, as with placebo, it doesn't work with his own power?
Old 03-20-2016, 08:17 PM

LRL's only assistant human computer - subconscious to register the correct signal.
Old 03-21-2016, 04:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragomir View Post
LRL's only assistant human computer - subconscious to register the correct signal.
Your statement does not address the placebo effect. In the placebo effect there is nothing there. I know many/most people do not understand that a true LRL (I'm referring mainly to the frequency discriminators which almost every project on this forum utilizes to some extent) will effect the L-rods even if it is only a minute amount. So your statement is partially correct but I would use the term "L-rods" instead of "LRL".

Here's something to ponder: I have a frequency discriminator with an electronic receiver. If I do not wait five minutes for the signal line to develop it will not be on the target. If I use L-rods during this initial time i will get a response as if there is a signal line present. Then I get out the electronic receiver and can pick up the same exact line but they are both wrong because the discriminated signal line has not yet developed! Obviously this is not the placebo effect--the L-rods (and the electronic receiver) are responding to something.

I'm not here to start an argument, just wanted to state what I know.
Old 03-21-2016, 05:02 PM
Guru

BTW, the five minutes for the signal line to develop is just an average number for around here. We have very dry ground right now and sandy soil. Damp ground or something more solid gives quicker times. But magnetic disturbances can cause much longer times. Extreme situations maybe have to come back the next day or longer.

This has been my uneasiness about the hand-held devices. Maybe your ground is different, but it still takes time for the discriminated signal line to develop. You pick up lines but they are not to the target, maybe iron or water until the discriminated line locks on.
Old 03-21-2016, 05:17 PM
Guru

Shorter distances will be quicker times. My five minutes is for a half-ounce silver from about 75 feet (>20+ meters) on the lowest power setting. Sometimes quicker and sometimes much longer. You could experiment with this by letting your device point to an area for five minutes and see if you can detect a more distant target.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:40 PM

I with my frequency generator with L rods cover a kilometer for a great subject for time less than 1 minute. After turning off the power generator and the line remained standing many days.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:53 PM
Guru

Just so you know, today is not a good day for doing any experiments. The magnetic field is bouncing all over the place.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
I with my frequency generator with L rods cover a kilometer for a great subject for time less than 1 minute. After turning off the power generator and the line remained standing many days.
Oh, so that's why the earth's field is shaking.

Yeah, some frequencies hit faster but the one's I have worked with also hit multiple targets that are not discriminated.
I'm working very low power which obviously takes longer. i can raise the level about thirty-five times but usually no need for working in my yard.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:09 PM
Guru

I was able to get a lock on yesterday. It's still buffeting today a little bit. Took nearly ten minutes to get a good lock on.

If I get a false lock on (spontaneous potential or whatever) I have found if I just walk down the line my own body field (or maybe it;s the speaker magnet inside the receiver?) is enough to cancel that non-discriminated line. It might not go directly to the correct line, but it does move away. I've heard of people saying they stomp on the ground to cancel a false line, I don't seem to need to do that.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:41 PM
Guru

No question different frequencies give different lock-on times. I noticed the silver frequency came in in about a minute. I changed to a different gold frequency and it was almost immediate. But I know in the past I have picked up multiple signals, but during times of interference there may be no other choice. So I guess do like Bob Fitzgerald and check the target with about ten or fifteen different frequencies. Pain in the butt. I don't have the patience.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Guru

I'll start another thread.
Old 03-23-2016, 12:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I'll start another thread.
as you guys monitor periods of interference
Old 03-24-2016, 09:56 AM

when the emitted signal is powerful is not affected by magnetic storms, weather and biofield of man.
Old 03-24-2016, 02:01 PM
Guru

Like Tim Allen from the "Home Improvement" TV series says, "Argh! More power!"

Yeah, why didn't the original designers think of that? I guess that was before that show aired.
Old 03-24-2016, 06:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dowsing is a resonance (REZ) phenomena. Not in the sense of electrical REZ but in an act of personal resonance. Homeopathy fits into this category as medicine that has patterns that act to effect a change on the energy level. Magnetic fields will erase a pattern in a homeopathic as the pattern in fragile with respect to strong vortex of aetheric energy creating the magnetic field.

In a physical material like gold the pattern is strong and cannot be erased as it is cast in the physical level as well as other levels.

The dowser, because of his multi level nature. A good dower operates on several levels but gets his information on Aetheric side via tuning into patterns and the rays radiated to all similar patterns.
Goldfinder

Hummm what is the phenomena (REZ) Ideomotor or paranormal or parapsychology? you think is work with all? or 1/10000 peoples? let us think about it please.

Parapsychology is widely controversial in the scientific community and the "skeptics" (or France proponents of Zététique)

She first challenged because of its inability to prove beyond doubt the existence of its object of study (psi).
Then blame him too often the weakness of his experimental protocols and lack of rigor of parapsychologists, who fire hazardous conclusions from the results of experiments.
Another major criticism of parapsychology is that it has never managed to produce an experience that is replicable by all (the seeker is a believer or a skeptic) with consistent results.
Another common complaint is that it is a research area largely invaded by fraud, falsifying research results.

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 03-24-2016, 06:55 PM
Guru

Quote:

Goldfinder

Hummm what is the phenomena (REZ) Ideomotor or paranormal or parapsychology? you think is work with all? or 1/10000 peoples? let us think about it please.

Parapsychology is widely controversial in the scientific community and the "skeptics" (or France proponents of Zététique)

She first challenged because of its inability to prove beyond doubt the existence of its object of study (psi).
Then blame him too often the weakness of his experimental protocols and lack of rigor of parapsychologists, who fire hazardous conclusions from the results of experiments.
Another major criticism of parapsychology is that it has never managed to produce an experience that is replicable by all (the seeker is a believer or a skeptic) with consistent results.
Another common complaint is that it is a research area largely invaded by fraud, falsifying research results.

Also referred often skeptical in the literature of the "drawer effect", which is a publication bias. A researcher who tend to publish experiences with positive results but leave those with negative results "in the drawer of his desk," which gives a bad perception of the current state of research when reading the all of the published literature.
Finally, parapsychology is characterized by a very small number of researchers. When opening a review of parapsychology, the same names recur, number by number. This fact is not a good thing for a critical review articles: in fact, the small number of researchers publishing in parapsychology journals are also the same people who are part of the editorial boards of the journals.
Parapsychology is often referred to as pseudo-science for these reasons. His supporters regard it however as quite scientific. Indeed, it is sometimes argued that parapsychology studies phenomena which are only apparently inexplicable and if this discipline further examined the phenomena of interest, it would be able to reduce to known and accepted laws; but this is a disregard of the objectives of parapsychology, which does not so much seek to argue that the phenomena are inexplicable, so far recognized only to establish laws are sufficient or not to explain reality. Should the studies would lead to the conclusion that the accepted laws are not enough to explain a phenomenon, then parapsychology may contribute, within the limits of experimental science, to reveal the existence of an unknown law.
Another criticism directed at parapsychology is that it is not falsifiable. Parapsychology could defend this objection: it is true that some studies are poorly conducted, it is not impossible that some well-conducted experiments can demonstrate a statistically significant link, observable on the basis of repeated tests, between a gesture individual and a specific outcome (eg guessing the color of a card that was removed from the sight of a subject). By that parapsychology may seem falsifiable.

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 03-28-2016, 12:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
when the emitted signal is powerful is not affected by magnetic storms, weather and biofield of man.
When in doubt, add more power. Argh!

We want to pump you up! As Arnold would say.
Old 03-28-2016, 02:35 AM
Guru

Quote:

The mind is very powerful. Believe in dowsing and it works (sort of), just like the pacebo effect, it sort of works depending on the strength of beliefe.
GF

The divination remain always divination. It not work with all I am certainly.
In experiments conducted by James Randi.
not a good result among the competitors. The Ideomotor cant work well.

Quote:
Diviners are often believers in various cult matters,
such as faith-healing and spiritualism. Some, however,
refuse to accept their claimed powers as anything
supernatural, They tend to think anyone can do what
they do. And in this belief, they are quite correct. Any
person can be seized by the ideomotor-reaction
enthusiasm. But the test, as always, is whether or not
they can then discover water, oil, gold or other
substance solely by means of this twitching of a forked
stick. Tests done in Australia and many other countries
of the world indicate that belief in water dowsing,
and in all forms of divining, are false and fanciful.
Though diviners will continue to be hired by believers
in such powers, and wells will be dug with great
precision on spots located by forked-stick folks, these
water supplies will not prove that dowsing works.
They will only prove that there is a great deal of water
down under the earth, and we do not need silly folks
wiggling sticks to tell us that.
Divining is a delusion, and must be recognized as such.

Old 03-28-2016, 02:57 AM
Guru

Dowsing works but there are so many different variables to make it unreliable. I like to compare it to a blind man with a cane when he encounters an elephant. He doesn't know WTF (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot). Personally I would say the emotional state of the dowser is one of the biggest factors, but there are many others. And now that I have gone almost exclusively with the electronic receiver, I jokingly call L-rods and pendulums MITAS--Medieval Implements of Torture and Superstition. Dowsing is so obsolete. I don't want to use the "R" word. And from my experience, most people who say they can dowse are just delusional because they never put in the practice (15-25 years of daily practice) and all the necessary daily feedback that is absolutely essential, or learned meditation which is also essential. SO yeah, there are probably more fraud wannabe dowsers then real ones by a factor of one-hundred. But just because this is so does not mean it's okay to generalize and claim no one can dowse. Put another way,99% of fake dowsers give the other 1% real ones a bad name. LOL
Old 03-28-2016, 03:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

Dowsing works but there are so many different variables to make it unreliable. I like to compare it to a blind man with a cane when he encounters an elephant. He doesn't know WTF (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot). Personally I would say the emotional state of the dowser is one of the biggest factors, but there are many others. And now that I have gone almost exclusively with the electronic receiver, I jokingly call L-rods and pendulums MITAS--Medieval Implements of Torture and Superstition. Dowsing is so obsolete. I don't want to use the "R" word.

No comment Mike(Mont)