LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Misc > Buy-Sell-Trade

Old 04-24-2015, 08:25 PM

Default New Crypton OBMD #3 for Sale!

Just bought the new unit! Not compatible with the conditions that I work. Great price. Shipping included. Listed on Ebay.
Old 04-26-2015, 09:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Can you provide a link? I cannot find it on eBay.
Old 04-26-2015, 11:09 PM

Apologies. I should have thought of that!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crypton-obmd...item2ee09fce02
Old 04-27-2015, 08:43 PM

New ad for the Crypton OBMD #3 for sale on EBAY. Better deal. Priced to sell. The new link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201339200968...84.m1558.l2648
Old 04-28-2015, 01:18 AM
Guru

auction ended:

Item condition:
New other (see details)

Ended:
May 04, 2015 , 10:00PM

Price:
US $3,500.00

Shipping:
FREE FedEx International Economy

Item location:
New York, New York, United States

Since the producer refuses to tell openly the price of his "wannabe working"-detectors
we can calculate it from his "victims" :
3.500 dollars "very good price" means ca. 4500-5000 dollars or 4000-4500 Euros new.

This is a joke:
If you sell sunflower seeds to people from the north-pole
it also has to made clear beforewards if they grow there or not!
Just those seeds doesn't costs ya 4 grands!

Andreas, please test your stuff beyond your little test garden if you wanna
have any respect from us about your electronic and technical invention skills!

It's your personal responsability to provide real working stuff! Do you get that!?

Otherwise you will be just another puzzle-piece of:
"Forget about Greece, they just fool there everyone!" - as it's with the Europa-debts.

Your detectors have to be tested by the greek government, military or techical university-professors !!!
And if they fail, they have to force you to stop your for other totally destructive stupid wanna-find-the-super-treasure-hope-gamies! Otherwise they are the same bad as you.

Prove to us that your detectors really work (and when, where) or stop your activities!
Old 04-30-2015, 12:40 PM

Smile Crypton - obmd-3, Metal detector,

I JUST HAD THE PLEASURE OF TESTING CRYPTON 2 AND 3 IN A HIGHLY CONCENTRATED
AREA WITH KILOS OF 24K GOLD COINS AT 5-15 METERS. THE AREA HAD CLEAN SOIL AND WATER. I AM NOT EXPERT ON SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLES OF DETECTING UNITS BUT I AM A EXPERT ON TESTING AND METHODS, I HAVE A SYSTEM AND METHOD AND HAVE PATENT PENDING FOR MY DEVICE AND SYSTEM AND METHOD. I HAVE DUG 33 HOLES ON MOTHER LOADS ON VIENS UP TO 33 METERS SOILD ROCK AND WAS 1 METER OFF ON DEPTHS. 32 OF MY HOLES HAD GOLD POCKETS AT MY POINTS AND DEPTHS I CALCULATED. I AM SURE THE 33 RD HOLE HAD GOLD BUT WAS DEEPER. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT PRINCIPLES THE CRYTONS USE. I DID NOT EXPECT RESULTS BECAUSE THE UNITS SOUND AND LOOK
LIKE SCAME. WELL GUESS WHAT THEY WORKED PERFECT. ONLY WENT TO MY TARGETS.
AND READ GOLD AND SILVER AND LARGEST TARGET IN AREA OF 24K GOLD IN 100'S OF KILOS IN A CONCENTRATED
AREA. THESE TARGETS (OF LARGE DEPOSITS OF 24K) HAD EXTRA POWER AND READINGS. MY SITES READ 5-15 METERS AND THE CRYPTONS READ THE SAME LOCATIONS. I NEED UNIT TO READ DEPTHS AND MAYBE THE CRYPTON
WILL HELP IN THIS AREA THEY DEFINITELY LOCATE AND DISCRIMINATE. LARGE 24K MAN MADE DEPOSIT I ESTIMATE ARE 5-10 TIMES STRONGER TARGETS AND READINGS. THE CRYPTON UNITS READ ONE LARGE TARGET OVER 150 METERS AWAY AND OVER 10 METERS DEEP.
WORKING IN FLORIDA AREA THANKS FOR FORUM. UNIT 3 WAS MORE RESPONSIVE THAN UNIT 2. IF YOU YEST THESE UNITS YOU WILL BE QUITE SURPRISED AND DELIGHTED SIGNING OFF THE LOCATOR.

Last edited by clarklocator; 04-30-2015 at 12:47 PM. Reason: S.P.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:31 PM
Guru (Administrator)

clarklocator - Did you know that (according to forum etiquette) typing your replies all in capital letters is equivalent to shouting?
Old 05-01-2015, 06:36 AM
Guru

Qiaozhi, let em cry like a Rock-Band, 4000 years ago for egypt hyroglyphs they also had just capital letters *laugh* ... And not only there, roman inscripitions was the same - look at the coins!

But I have to criticize the content of clarklocator:

I doubt you have the real competence to write here:
You are speaking here about high mineralized geografical conditions.
With some (bad) luck every detector will beep there like hell.

But what we are talking is about locating significant detection signals or:
from far distance seen pretty week "energy-fields" within a low energy-region.

In other words:
The detector has to recognize exactly the value 1001, if the surrounding situation is 1000.
Sounds like an arabic fairy-tale but it is like that, if it really should work!
Otherwise you have to multiplicate your personal effort at such region with the factor 1000.

Andreas is some kind of "freespirit" who wants to achive very special results by his own way.

This isn't bad, seen from an overall looking perspective, but it is of course not good if
it results in selling worlwide notworkable devices for some extremly high price!
It's like selling glass-stones for diamonds.

His once good intention in finding treasures may have been corrupted in "mining miners treasure hunting" or simply spoken: "exploit other people". Or not - we don't know his true intentions - only the results
which turns out as no good.

Of course we will not tolerate this, he will be seen very critically as long as he's not able to
provide real working stuff - and that's why we have to look onto his fingers!

LRL-constructors with just "energized water" in their boxes
will not have any good business for a longer time, anyway.

Keep in mind, that the main technology-power always the military has in its hands,
because military doesn't relies on hogwash fantasy dreams, and just far, far later,
all those witches and fantasy products creating persons may sell their illusional stuff.

Energized by pure lies!

Put this stone onto your head an you will live forever!

Yeah, shure, I will give you 5000 bucks for it, thank you and god bless you!

Hahahaha!

If you LRL-guys would know exactly with what persons you deal, you better
would stop your silly activity. And it's really not a good way for your personal life.
We can see through you since 10.000s of years.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Funfinder - Sometimes the only way for some people to get an LRL education is to buy one.
Old 05-01-2015, 09:28 PM

Smile UNTIL ANY ONE GIVE OPINION

I am sure you are expert with your system, but until your field test the crypton 2 and 3
or any other type or product field test it try. Your not showing any expertise of anything except,inexperience, lack of knowledge, unfairness, one-sidedness,bigotry.
I was very disappointed in your ignorance. Try it. Your the kind guy that would still be riding a horse.
clarklocator
Old 05-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Guru

My two cents here. A hand-held gold locator seems nice idea. Why they have to charge so much is beyond me. Maybe $1000 is a reasonable price. Must realize this is more about sales profits than finding gold. The hand-held device appears to be the Holy Grail on this website, blind to everything else. i asked about the Crypton DLR-1 and never got a reply. I saw a video and can't help but think it is very unlikely to ever find a target. Just the case costs as much as an Eliminator e-120. I'm not a skeptic. I love locating. it's my passion.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:16 PM

Default Crypton OBMD #3 for Sale

Hello Mike(Mont)Guru,

Thank you for your reply. You seem like an adult so I figure I should reply to your comment. What you said is true. The prices for these kinds of detectors are high.

I am a full time treasure hunter. I work in Central America. For quite some time now I have been trying to find electronics that will aid in the effort to find an object at 3 to 3.5 meters depth. This object is gold made by a vanished tribe(Conquistadors). The main problem I am having is the soil conditions here. This is a rosy red, high mineral wet clay soil with a dielectric rating of at least 45. This is some pretty tough stuff. The detectors that I have purchased to date and then sold after trials:

Treasure Navigator(unsuccessful)
SSP-2050(unsuccessful)
Gold Gun(unsuccessful)
Lorenz Z1 with Data Logger(unsuccessful)
Minelab 5000(unsuccessful)
OKM Rover C Deluxe(unseccessful)
OKM I-160(unseccessful)
Crypton OBMD #3(unsuccessful)

These are just what I can remember at the moment. It seems that the group of Indians that I work with out in the mountains of the South Pacific of Costa Rica that use the old school biretta and shovel have the better chance.

The point being is that one must try. When I passed through Nicaragua on the way here I tested the unit there in light soil conditions that would be around a 6 on the dielectric scale. The sensors were stable and it was easy to tune. But, I do not work well with lawless, blood thirsty Sandinista Communists. I will take my chances with the Indians.

Just because none of these units worked in my area of interest does not mean that it will not work somewhere else. I have heard of reports of other people finding things of value with some of the equipment on my list including the Crypton OBMD #2.

I should note that the Minelab GPX 5000 is the only coil detector that I could get to set down. But, it will only give you a few inches in that soil but I picked up a great little 8 gram nugget shooting in one of the local rivers.

I will keep doing research to see what electronics might have the possibilities of aiding in my search for this object in my area. Until then another new ad on Ebay for the Crypton OBMD #3:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crypton-obmd...item2ee11773eb

If anyone is to make an offer less than $1699.00 feel free to reply. I am easy going on the price.

If anyone has any suggestions on what electronics might help me in these conditions it would be appreciated. It is the rainy season in Costa Rica and when I get back there it will be very wet and often 100% humidity under the canopy.

Regards
Old 05-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Guru

Very interesting post. Thanks for your comments. Just curious do you get false responses with the frequency discriminators? Usually the damp soil is a great medium, but I've notice a percolation effect right after a rain can cause problems. Have to give it two or three days or maybe more. High humidity can effect the atmospheric electricity, so maybe you can work when it is lower.

Also I do not know what size coil you use with the pulse induction, but something like a 2 meter square would be something to try.
Old 05-07-2015, 05:41 PM

Default Crypton OBMD #3 for Sale

You are correct. Usually damp soil enhances. But, not where I work. The terrain is treacherous enough to get to(snakes and black panthers)but what is underneath is intense. Iron and copper deposits galore with magnetic hot rocks. I have pulled up black rocks that have a magnetic attraction to each other. I have also uncovered big round spheres as wide as 4M diameter that have some sort of strange energy to them. When I put a compass on top of it it will spin on some of them and then later go away in a few days.

I have been ghosted by the LRL's like the Treasure Navigator and the Scanmaster Quad 1550(I just remembered that one). I used those for months and exhausted all avenues until declared unsuccessful in this area. Day and night using a barometer. Different temperatures.

The Gold Gun meter went all over the place and the headphones never gave a null sound.

The bummer of it all is that the crew I work with has dug up small pieces of Indian gold on the same mountain top that I was using all this stuff over time. Their 350 year old techniques seem to be the best detectors there so far not to mention the tractors that uncover a corridor when making new roads.

I have used all the big coils up to the 1mX1m double frame. You have to remember this is the real jungle and space can often be a luxury. And it is always wet under the canopy regardless of the season.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfingerLLC View Post
Hello Mike(Mont)Guru,

Thank you for your reply. You seem like an adult so I figure I should reply to your comment. What you said is true. The prices for these kinds of detectors are high.

I am a full time treasure hunter. I work in Central America. For quite some time now I have been trying to find electronics that will aid in the effort to find an object at 3 to 3.5 meters depth. This object is gold made by a vanished tribe(Conquistadors). The main problem I am having is the soil conditions here. This is a rosy red, high mineral wet clay soil with a dielectric rating of at least 45. This is some pretty tough stuff. The detectors that I have purchased to date and then sold after trials:

Treasure Navigator(unsuccessful)
SSP-2050(unsuccessful)
Gold Gun(unsuccessful)
Lorenz Z1 with Data Logger(unsuccessful)
Minelab 5000(unsuccessful)
OKM Rover C Deluxe(unseccessful)
OKM I-160(unseccessful)
Crypton OBMD #3(unsuccessful)

These are just what I can remember at the moment. It seems that the group of Indians that I work with out in the mountains of the South Pacific of Costa Rica that use the old school biretta and shovel have the better chance.

The point being is that one must try. When I passed through Nicaragua on the way here I tested the unit there in light soil conditions that would be around a 6 on the dielectric scale. The sensors were stable and it was easy to tune. But, I do not work well with lawless, blood thirsty Sandinista Communists. I will take my chances with the Indians.

Just because none of these units worked in my area of interest does not mean that it will not work somewhere else. I have heard of reports of other people finding things of value with some of the equipment on my list including the Crypton OBMD #2.

I should note that the Minelab GPX 5000 is the only coil detector that I could get to set down. But, it will only give you a few inches in that soil but I picked up a great little 8 gram nugget shooting in one of the local rivers.

I will keep doing research to see what electronics might have the possibilities of aiding in my search for this object in my area. Until then another new ad on Ebay for the Crypton OBMD #3:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crypton-obmd...item2ee11773eb

If anyone is to make an offer less than $1699.00 feel free to reply. I am easy going on the price.

If anyone has any suggestions on what electronics might help me in these conditions it would be appreciated. It is the rainy season in Costa Rica and when I get back there it will be very wet and often 100% humidity under the canopy.

Regards
Red clay abound in Brazil. Never had any problems with it using Mineoros. This makes no difference for me now. I have been using a LRL system based on strong magnetic spin resonance developed by me to find gold.

Actually high dielectric ratings help on detection based on ions as in Mineoro's case. Unless you are in a location rich in ironstones a LRL based on ionic detection will do.
Old 05-09-2015, 11:56 AM

Hi goldfingerLLC,

It seems you have experienced so many hi tech detectors.. As for the Lorenz Deepmax Z1 it is one of the top best-made pulse induction machines in the market and the manufacturer succeeded 90% in ignoring even the toughest mineralized and salty soil unlike the older versions, and the company will not produce newer versions for the next 3 years.. I don't know why it didn't work out with you!!
Old 05-09-2015, 02:20 PM

Default Hostile Terrain

Yes, the Lorenz is one of the best. That is the reason I used it. The experience I have with these different units is only in the terrain I work in. There are many factors as to why I have not had success with these instruments.

The terrain is extreme. Always high humidity regardless of the season and there is always a minimum of 80% humidity under the canopy. When it rains it is of course 100%. Very hard on electronics. The Treasure Navigator lasted for only 3 months and I had it in a plastic carrying case with bags of silicon to absorb the moisture. Bags in the Navigator case and outer case.

Human error under these circumstances.

None to very little line of sight and most of the time little room to work. Cant cut everything down. Truck loads of some of the worlds most deadliest snakes.

What is under the ground in these areas of the South Pacific of Costa Rica can be considered bizarre and what these vanished tribes did was also bizarre.

I tried to use the data logger to find the previously dug holes. But, just because someone dug a hole there hundreds of years ago does not mean there is anything in it. This is just in areas I was able to use the 1mx1m coil.

I did spend as much time with these units as I could and exhausted all avenues I could think of.

I got ghosted by all the units that I have used there so far. Some of the material that I have dug up has been magnetic. Rocks that are attracted to each other. There are ghost lights in the area. Some coming out of the ground like a flame and then there are luminous balls that move around. Some are blue and some green. Bizarre ground.

Tags
crypton, infrared