LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 11-13-2014, 12:55 PM
Guru

You mean that physical dowsing is the best way to dowse Mike.
Yes, this is what I am doing but I believe that you want it or not there is always mental Discrimination while you are doing it. Sometimes is more and sometimes is less.
I also know very well that as time passes by mental discrimination comes a lot more into it and then you are really better in what you are doing. You don't need to try for it.
It comes along as you go
In the past I also started using freq.generators but know I don't want to listen anything about them.
I am sure that they are limiting one's potential. With freq.gen. you put into your system some more parameters into account that change all the time. Like shifting freqs for example.
So the truth behind this is that the whole system(dowser+tools) has to adjust accordingly everytime. Not that it can't happen but you don't really learn this way.
Now I am in a position that I can go very far when I dowse and I have also did it many times successfully from photos and google earth as well
Old 11-13-2014, 01:11 PM
Guru

I abandoned dowsing in the 1980's when I found out about the frequency locators. My finds went up ten times. There is a huge difference in the accuracy and reliability between the etherical (or prephysical but most call it physcial discrimination) and the astral (mental discrimination).

Yes, the skeptics try to lump the two together because of their ignorance--what do you expect? If they can't use an L-rod they still try to dictate to others who DO KNOW. Don't forget why the skeptics are here--MONEY! They think every dollar spent on an LRL is money they lose from metal detector sales. It's a symptom of why this country is circling down the toilet bowl straight to Hell.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:42 PM
Guru

To tell you the truth Mike I am very surprised at the present moment and also curious to know why after so many posts in this thread there is no skeptic to atack us.
Myself I keep telling to skeptics that science forgets that there are so many things proved correct today that seemed ridiculous for them yesterday
So they should be more open minded only because of that.

Over here in Greece people spend a lot of money buying URLs which is something it don't happen in the other european countries. It is only the last few years that physical dowsing was discovered again from the Treasure hunters and regained its lost glamor.
Although most people were very skeptical at the very beginning most of them tried to learn and also practised it themselves afterwards.
Believe me Mike that I have seen a person capable of finding coins or treasure maps hidden without using any dowsing tool.He just used to walk his way onto the exact spot.
It is nothing strange about that but this is how we grew up that limits our abilities as humans. Everybody could do it probably after a lot of training but it is always there if somebody really wants to do it.
The truth is that you have to see it with your own eyes to believe it. But when it happens then it is much easier for you to learn and practise the subject.
I admit that this was the critical point for me to carry on with dowsing and all related subjects.My personality changed dramatically after that and always for the better
Old 11-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Guru

I'm starting to quit using the word "dowsing". It is probably the most misunderstood word. I really prefer the terms physical discrimination and mental discrimination. I've done the mental discrimination but I don't use it and haven't for decades.

Yeah, technically if you tape a piece of gold onto a forked stick you now have an LRL. I don't know if you have viewed any of the Meyl Scalar Technology. The frequency generator and receiver get in resonance. Some guy from MIT said this is a million times more efficient than the non-resonant. Years ago Dell said some people can put their hand out and feel the signal line. It took me I don't know a couple years before I first started really noticing this.
Old 11-14-2014, 03:32 PM
Guru

Υes, Dell was right. I am at the middle now practicing it without using any tools. Most of the time I am doing it succesfully but I am not yet at the same level as when I use my single rod.
If you free yourself believing that you can do it this way then sooner or later you will do it for sure. My self I put my hand out giving it a small movement of a few cms from right to left and while I am turning around slowly. Whenever I get a signal line this small movement changes to up and down and it is proportional to the intensity of the signal I get.

Thank you for the reference of Meyl Scalar Technology. I am going to study more about it because my theory about the subject is very similar.
I believe that our brain produces tiny vibrations in the freq. of the material we are searching for and if it is present in our range then there is some sort of resonance coming in ourself through our neurons. In case of using a rod we have its movement appearing in some different manner.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:46 AM
Guru

If you watch the Meyl Scalar videos notice what he refers to as the lines of force "bundling" at the receiver. The lines of force that's the discriminated signal line only to targets in resonance. You find the signal line by crossing it at 90 degrees.

If you go to you tube and type in "Meyl Scalar" there are some videos by a Dr. Doepp.
Old 11-15-2014, 12:29 PM
Guru

Quantum entanglement has been demonstrated with a device that uses two laser beams of different frequencies. The one beam hits the target and this can be viewed when a camera is focused on the other beam because it was entangled with the first beam.