LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 05-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Guru

Default How LRL gets gold

I know some people do not want to hear this, but the control box on a swivel handle is just not the way to do it. The discriminated signal line never develops if you are moving. You put the transmitter on the ground and let the signal line develop for a couple minutes. You can even put your swivel handle device on the ground and use it for a transmitter. Then you walk around the transmitter with an L-rod and find the discriminated signal line. The signal line IS the discrimination. It's the lines of force that bundle together at the target and produce a feedback very much like when you hold a microphone up to a loudspeaker. The sound becomes very loud.

I know there are many people who use two L-rods. I did for quite a few years. I just have much better focus with one rod and use my free hand for what they call the "recording hand". I don't want anything is my free hand so I can feel the "ion buzz" as I call it.

I don't know why some people are saying the frequency generators do not work. I know I really get psyched out with two L-rods. For some reason I get tensed up and flustered. I continue to get mine out now and then and try them again. Every time I end up putting them back on the shelf.

I build my own L-rod. It's flimsy and not good looking.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Guru

You forgot to say, that this instructions are valid at Full Moon only. And such one gold searcher should be barebone and below with no clothes (total topless implies).
Old 05-10-2014, 02:16 PM
Guru

Don't poke yourself in the eye when you thumb your nose at me. You must be a failure, have not learned to use the L-rod. I tell people they need to learn some form of meditation, just the most basic breathing exercises can help you get the pure, clear focus. Many people who think they are so intelligent are the biggest failures because they are constantly patting themselves on the back instead of accepting the Graces given to us by our Creator and not trying to look back like Lot's wife did. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. You have to give it your full faith and don't question it. Your job is to hold the L-rod and watch for a response from it. If you are thinking about where the target is, you lose.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:03 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Don't poke yourself in the eye when you thumb your nose at me. You must be a failure, have not learned to use the L-rod. I tell people they need to learn some form of meditation, just the most basic breathing exercises can help you get the pure, clear focus. Many people who think they are so intelligent are the biggest failures because they are constantly patting themselves on the back instead of accepting the Graces given to us by our Creator and not trying to look back like Lot's wife did. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. You have to give it your full faith and don't question it. Your job is to hold the L-rod and watch for a response from it. If you are thinking about where the target is, you lose.
In other words, you need to suspend common sense, use blind faith, and hope for the best.
Good luck with that as a treasure hunting methodology.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Guru

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I know some people do not want to hear this, but the control box on a swivel handle is just not the way to do it. The discriminated signal line never develops if you are moving. You put the transmitter on the ground and let the signal line develop for a couple minutes. You can even put your swivel handle device on the ground and use it for a transmitter. Then you walk around the transmitter with an L-rod and find the discriminated signal line. The signal line IS the discrimination. It's the lines of force that bundle together at the target and produce a feedback very much like when you hold a microphone up to a loudspeaker. The sound becomes very loud.

I know there are many people who use two L-rods. I did for quite a few years. I just have much better focus with one rod and use my free hand for what they call the "recording hand". I don't want anything is my free hand so I can feel the "ion buzz" as I call it.

I don't know why some people are saying the frequency generators do not work. I know I really get psyched out with two L-rods. For some reason I get tensed up and flustered. I continue to get mine out now and then and try them again. Every time I end up putting them back on the shelf.

I build my own L-rod. It's flimsy and not good looking.
This is true but the result is not true in all areas
The mountains and the woods and the beach is different in different soils varies
Old 05-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
In other words, you need to suspend common sense, use blind faith, and hope for the best.
Good luck with that as a treasure hunting methodology.
I guess that depends on how you define "common sense". To me it means do what is needed to make it work. It's kinda hard to describe it-- the way Lot's wife looked back-- that is the interruption, the distraction that throws you off your meditation. You lose the pure, clear focus. That is your mind getting in the way and trying to control things. So yes, the intellectual mind, the left side brain, the skeptic side, that is the real dufus here. It's like you don't understand what I am saying when you say "blind faith". What I am saying is you can't observe it or you will turn to a pillar of salt. So by putting your faith into it you avoid the questioning/observing/analyzing, the looking back like Lot's wife did. I really think that is what they were trying to convey in that. That is the pure, clear focus that you get in prayer or meditation. Sam "Lobo" Wolfe said every real dowser he knew walked close to God. I'm not saying you have to, but I can sure see how it helps.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:24 AM
Guru

In order to find a better rate of successful recoveries, I might suggest this technique for using the L-rods and transmitter:

First, put a Mickey Mouse hat on your head, then attach the L-rods to the ears in such a manner that they are pointing to the sides, allowing gravity to influence the direction in which they point, of course.
Then, position the transmitter on top the Mickey Mouse cap, geometrically in the centre between the ears, with the antenna pointing up.
(In the case where the antenna is not included in your guaranteed LRL, just connect the "+" lead to your head).
Or, connect the "+" lead to a wire that is soldered to your shoe, will give the same result.

After you have the apparatus hooked up in this fashion, walk down the main street of the local town, and tell everyone you are about to become rich from recovering lost jewelry.
The local jewellers in your town will be happy to assist you in your treasure hunting endeavours.

And if that don't work, then meditate some more... you will get it right sooner or later...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Guru

Hi j-player
welcome.I miss you
Old 07-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Guru

hi mike and wm6 and .....
see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VAasVXtCOI
Old 07-11-2014, 07:45 PM