LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 05-31-2014, 04:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
.........................If djcelownik really was able to detect this coin from 1906 from a distance of 35 meters
this means that he only can detect it if there is no other coin or something similar more
close or in other words:
The OBMD-2 only works at areas where finds are EXTREMLY RARE!
Or does it has a super discrimination where it only finds gold or silver?!..............................
Funfider as you know i love say true and never i sell dreams.
First for all, never i say my units detect only gold or silver ( about gold-silver i think soon i can present it). The front label OBMD-2 write " the real long range detector..." and the same we write our site.
djcelownik present last email some photos, but i cannot see this photos and i present this "photos by djcelownik" again.
As you can see this photos don't finds extremly rare. Unit can detect the first near target and if remove it can detect the second target etc etc. Same method for small distance work a classic MD with full discrimination and reject iron.
For me Poland is base-experiment for check if setup-calibration by user and new preamps work with full humidity and rain, before send device "english treasure hunting clubs" for demostration.
I believe in the potential of my devices, but i like work with small marketing steps, before on world understanding my units are really machines
regards
Attached Images

Old 05-31-2014, 08:19 AM

Default Crypton

Hi all skeptics. I have to admit that at first I was also a skeptic when it comes to LRL. Writing a lot of e-mails to Andreas always asked the question: `` if Crypton certainly works? ``-I saw that Andreas was bad at some point in my repeating the question .. I took a chance by deciding that he wants to have Crypton. The first foray of OBMD-2 I found a coin from 1906 and a few plaques. I sent an e-mail with photos to Andreas-writing that `` either got lucky or Crypton actually works `` I have to admit that still did not give 100% confidence Crypton. On the next trip I found another coin chromium, nickel, aluminum and brass-tone very strong, buried under a tree. Again, send an e-mail with photos to Andreas writing `` unless actually Crypton works but not 100% sure I did not have `` Then there were more trips on the lookout for which reassured myself that Crypton actually works. Today, I am writing to Andreas I'm lucky just send the video and write about the finds. I still refer to the last film and the use of the detector type MD. Three days before I was making a movie for a while in the garden in which I had a strong signal from Crypton but I have not done a video for lack of time. The day was sunny and a few days earlier. I przyjechć the next day to do a video but the weather has changed and the next two rain. After three days I showed up again in the garden in order to make the film. Crypton has not been able to determine the zero point due not to the end of the dry land-confirmed what he wrote Andreas `` zero point can be determined with great precision if the ground is dry ``In my country, in the period May - June is often raining so using the MD detector during this period is necessary. I greet supporters and opponents
Old 05-31-2014, 11:25 AM
Guru

The same way (along with metal detector) as Crypton, you can use any simple and cheap swivel dowsing rod.

Results will be exactly the same.

And for exactly the same, but more fast results, you need to use metal detector only, without such expensive dowsing crap.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Guru

Thx for the interesting replies!

@ Andreas
Nice coincidence, the first coin you posted I found already, too
It should be a 2 Kreutzer coin (formerly austrian-hungarian monarchy).
Andreas, you know from my earlier conversations that I really do not think that
you wanna fool anybody - for me you are a skilled electronic-engineer,
but in the end the big question is:

How really good useful for the treasure-hunting world your detectors are ?!

I absolutly hope and would wish they are very useful and of course then everone would
fully be thankful and respects your great development and discovery-work -
just for now it needs a real huge afford of convincing-work!

And it's good if the detection is not limited to gold or silver only.

Per instance now this new test-results from djcelownik are looking very promising
but we must consider much more circumstances and "hunting-parameters":

The big question starts already with: What location is really useful to test the OBMD-2?!

Perhaps some kind of wood where really extremly few stuff is buried and where
this before was made shure by a metal-detector.

If we have to guess that the OBMD-2 has a "here is the target"-field of 2meters radius
and the location is somewhere with many finds, of course the metal detector has a
very high chance to find something at this large located place.

Thats why only a region is useful for such tests, where extremly few stuff is located.

How can otherwise exclude that only stuff just by pure chance gets found?!

How exact works the OBMD-2? How large is the final "here is the find"-field?!

Of course if it is possible to find and extract simple one find after another because
the signal is stronger for the closer find it is very good, but we must test this first.

regards

@ djcelownik

Thank you for the new infos. btw. I have a metal-detector from poland and I
also dig out the stuff since a long time with a good garden-shovel from Poland.

Its interesting to read that you was careful and critical before you
bought the OBMD-2.
But I hope now your successful results have really substance!
If so, they should be repeatable some other place, some other time,
or what do you think?
Per instance you can repeat such tests in deep woods or up at some mountains
so you can exclude that at those hunting regions are much more finds as you may guess.

It was also good that you said already the weather may have a strong influence
so while wet or rainy weather or with very humid soil the detection does not work.

And perhaps you can explain a little bit the video:
I hear all the time the same beeps so how could you know when the signal was stronger?

However, it would be a real SENSATION here for this forum if you djcelownik
together with Andreas are able to provide real convicible tests including the needed
background information.

If not, many people here just will think it is the same unbelievable story-stuff
as it was all the time before.

Seen technically it is highly unprobable if not completly impossible that a single coin
can create some detectable distortion of the EM-field so it can be found from
many meters away, especially if buried and not testable with in-air coins.

djcelownik, why don't you go to a metal-detector-club or visit a treasure-hunter-party
and demonstrate the OBMD-2 for all the people there and listen what they say
about it? That way you would at least get a real feedback from other persons
concerning how the detector works under real conditions.

Do you think, you could convince them?

The most important thing is that you find a way to make it clear that
the find really was "detected only" with the OBMD-2 and not just by pure chance
with the "pinpointing" metal-detector.

This means that the detection signal has to be connected without any doubt
with a certain find, and not with dozens of possible at a place buried stuff.

Good luck.