LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 03-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Guru

Exclamation The main LRL betraying-trick, discovered!

Some people think they can write and write and write the same way as ever
about their foolish experiments and technical haltless wannabe-discoveries
and make the impression that way they would have something "real working"
on their hands, but they don't!

I'm not finished yet with you, LRL important-makers and story-tellers.

Today I destroy another "safe-haven" of the LRL-scene:

The hidden treasures!

As long as there is no treasure on the testing-location, the fantastic LRL-device of course can't detect it. This is the crucial point.

Imagine if I would sell a device and claim it is able to get everywhere an internet-connection, even in deepest caves, on the moon or thousand miles under water.

For everyone interested it would be easy to test, they simply would take this device here
and there and see if they really receive the claimed internet connection.

The cunning LRL-fraudster just says that there is no treasure or other find at the actual testing-location and the customer can do nothing about it.

WRONG - the custumer can do alot:

1. most of the time this is wrong or a lie: "there is nothing to find at all"
2. don't accept "long buried object"-argumentation crap

The second argument only is used to prevent "long distance in air tests".

Natural gold per instance has almost no interaction at all with the surrounding area, it doesn't rust. So it also can not create any significant effects with its nearby location, not even after THOUSANDS of years!

Gold-or silver alloys also contain less-noble kinds of metal but brass, lead, bronze, all kind of coins also consists of alloys. So there is no much difference concerning ability of detection between gold or other non-iron finds. And that kind of finds are everywhere.

Telling you "the LRL only can find long buried ago stuff" is just a trick to protect their main tricky argument "on this location there is no find at all".

The solution is very simple:

You MUST INSIST for fresh buried objects- and long distance in air tests!
From a real distance and not within the critical-adjustment range.

btw. it is a reason to make a denuncion or contact a lawyer if the LRL-seller will not
allow you to test his stuff beforewards. It depends on what they claim on their
propagation- and commercial-platforms.

Mainly they wanna create the impression to have a real working detector with
"fantastic attributes and possibilities". Its like with the flowers which wanna attract bees.
Just the flowers have something really useful to offer!

The main concept to get rid of all those fraudsters is very simple:

If their products doesn't offer what was claimed their evil business gets shut-down!
What do you think hard for their money working people will do with guys who offer real guns and sell plastic-replicates instead? Will they accept it? No, never!

The same will happen to everyone in the LRL-business if the device is not testable able having the claimed abilities!!!

First of course the LRL-fraudsters must use a much less attractive product-describtion.
They will not write

"this LRL for 10.000 bucks is a super children-toy for stupid wannabe-treasurehunters"

but:

"this LRL can or could find treasures from 1000 miles or km".

It can???? Oh really? But it also can or could not - am I right?!

Of course you're right, but the LRL-saler will not tell this, he only tries to find a "somehow attractive describtion" of his not at all working crap which contains no clear and fixed statements because he thinks that way he can't get accused. He is wrong!

He can and he will get accused, its like: "tried murdering".

Because the LRL-fraudster tries to create nice looking commercials and advertizing including manipulative argumentation and totally bendable product describtions which shall suggest to the interested treasure-hunters that his products would have the ability to function! He still wanna makes believe them an Q for an A to rip them off ice-cold, greedy and full of criminal energy - that's why even the try of such activity already is a crime!

But the law is not everywhere, especially not in the jungle of South-America where such a breed like Hung and Co. comes from. And alot of those LRL-producers directly stops if the whole thing gets too hot for them, if they receive threats or if their bad activity becomes more publicity.

Thats why in the first place everyone self must take care what he buys and what not.

Its a simple child-principle: Don't buy a cat in a bag !!!!

Those cunning liars writes what they want on their websites and nobody cares!
Don't believe everything. And never buy such a kind of product before you coudn't
test it really successfully before by yourself or by technical experts !!!!

With such clever LRL-thiefs sometimes its really the best finding directly a technical
educated person first and let test the stuff by this person. Otherwise they may fool,
influence, trick you out and rip you off as good as they can.

btw. we have already this technical professional person here !!!
Qiaozhi has tested the so called Alonso-circuit aka PDK or TOTeM intensely
and could not come to the result it would be really of use in the area of long range location!

You can use the TOTeM as fancy wave around locator for nails or wire mounted on trees or walls but not for long range detection!

And thats why we absolutly don't need all those guys here who claim the TOTeM, the PDK or the Alonso-Circuit would work really good!!! Do you understand this, or do you think Qiaozhi who even write the whole ITMD book together with Carl would be completly stupid compared with you LRL-fanantics???? You are living on a wish-dream! You're life would became meaningless without a world with working LRLs, comparable with religious people who claim that hell or paradise would be a fact!

The real hell on this world are people with a thinking that is far away from reality!

I ask it again and again:

What is your LRL-detection-working principle?!

If you can't answer it, better go home.

And the second point of course, afterwards, are really convincing test-results!

Trust me, dear LRL-believers, without those 2 factors you will never have success!
You are surrounded by hundred of thousands real working technical products!

Devices on a real acceptable technical basis and proven working!

Not comparable with your hot-air-boxes garnished with illusional stories! If you don't really speed up to work finally on a correct level here in this forum the whole development could lead to a real heavy dispute and confrontation.

Perhaps the first big deal has to be that OKM and Mineoro must get sentenced by the law of their countries for selling fraud-products. That way, also all those "little fishes" who think as long as the big ones receive no consequences they also can do what they want, will recognize the danger for themselves.

Don't you see, your time is already over, LRL-tricksters?!
Your cheap magic-show worked in earlier times because nobody knew whats behind, but meanwhile this has changed big time!

In a few years or months only "absolutly stupid" people still will fall for them - but i doubt such people will have enough money for such kind of extremly overpriced crap anyway!

We will inform all the consumer-centrals of all countries about the evil tricks those LRL-dealers are working with! Meanwhile already in almost every treasure-hunting and metal-detection forum you can only read BIG warnings about this complete LRL-dirt.

But we will not just avoid you, there exists many methods to get rid of this whole LRL-pest! Deliver and create something real working and understandable or get what you deserve for your own self-delusion and for betraying and scaming many other people!
Old 03-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

Its a simple child-principle: Don't buy a cat in a bag !!!!

Those cunning liars writes what they want on their websites and nobody cares!
Don't believe everything. And never buy such a kind of product before you coudn't
test it really successfully before by yourself or by technical experts !!!!
Yes, this is very important.

Including asking what is their return policy. If they refuse return after check in advance, don't buy and go away.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Guru

An amusing rant, but a good example of misguided hatred, and shining ignorance. You are a great spokesperson for Carl, Qiaozhi, and the radical skeptic agenda. I am sure they are proud of you.

Although I don't have any LRL customers that share your view point, I do look forward to seeing more posts from you on the subject.

So called LRL's have been on the market for 28 years and have grown in interest and popularity around the world. If it were not for the many finds attributed to these products by Treasure hunting consumers I would have been taken off the market a long time ago. I don't understand why you have waited 28 years to take any action??

You are correct. The belief that a target has to be buried a long time before it can be detected with an LRL is a fallacy. Above ground targets are detected just as well. Freshly buried targets can usually be detected within a day or two, depending how deep they are buried. If there is a problem detecting a target, operators should first check for interference, manually, or electronically. If that is not the problem, then the problem is either in the method of operation, or the product itself.

You are possibly correct that Gold, because of it's composition would be difficult to detect from a distance but you are making a false assumption as to how LRL's work. The physics of LRL's do not detect Gold, or any other element. They detect concentrated Magnetic Fields. That's it, nothing else. Discrimination of those detectable magnetic fields is accomplished by broadcasting a frequency that is harmonic with the element you are seeking. It's very simple to understand, and use, when you apply these two principles. And, understandably, there will be limitations to be recognized , and understood.

You have proposed an excellent idea for which I agree. The consumer should field test the LRL before they buy. I go a step further to show, and explain the limitations of my products, before they buy. I realize consumers have unrealistic expectations of products from reading mis-leading advertising and high prices for technology claims. I want them to know the truth about my products, before they buy. Sometimes it deters them from buying.

Get rid of your hate mongering, and apply better logic and common sense to your rants and more people will take you seriously. Good Luck! Dell
Old 04-07-2014, 12:40 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
An amusing rant, but a good example of misguided hatred, and shining ignorance. You are a great spokesperson for Carl, Qiaozhi, and the radical skeptic agenda. I am sure they are proud of you.

Although I don't have any LRL customers that share your view point, I do look forward to seeing more posts from you on the subject.

So called LRL's have been on the market for 28 years and have grown in interest and popularity around the world. If it were not for the many finds attributed to these products by Treasure hunting consumers I would have been taken off the market a long time ago. I don't understand why you have waited 28 years to take any action??

You are correct. The belief that a target has to be buried a long time before it can be detected with an LRL is a fallacy. Above ground targets are detected just as well. Freshly buried targets can usually be detected within a day or two, depending how deep they are buried. If there is a problem detecting a target, operators should first check for interference, manually, or electronically. If that is not the problem, then the problem is either in the method of operation, or the product itself.

You are possibly correct that Gold, because of it's composition would be difficult to detect from a distance but you are making a false assumption as to how LRL's work. The physics of LRL's do not detect Gold, or any other element. They detect concentrated Magnetic Fields. That's it, nothing else. Discrimination of those detectable magnetic fields is accomplished by broadcasting a frequency that is harmonic with the element you are seeking. It's very simple to understand, and use, when you apply these two principles. And, understandably, there will be limitations to be recognized , and understood.

You have proposed an excellent idea for which I agree. The consumer should field test the LRL before they buy. I go a step further to show, and explain the limitations of my products, before they buy. I realize consumers have unrealistic expectations of products from reading mis-leading advertising and high prices for technology claims. I want them to know the truth about my products, before they buy. Sometimes it deters them from buying.

Get rid of your hate mongering, and apply better logic and common sense to your rants and more people will take you seriously. Good Luck! Dell

Hello DEL WINDER can you give some example of working LRL? I also want to make LRL to see if it works or not..if not succeed then try others/experiment until works.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Guru

dell winders! would love to see a video of a lrl your detect an object of gold underground recently .qual the principle of operation of its apparatus?