LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-16-2014, 12:32 AM
Guru

Exclamation 16 Questions for our LRL-producers & pro-LRLers

Now it depends totally on your own if you wanna be / if we must see you as a ridiculous LRL-clown who just makes idiotical things and claims here, or if you are respected as a serious electronic-worker, a technical interested inventor, successful in the field of working discoveries and of real use and worth for the whole treasure-hunting community....

Start a reply, copy and paste the below questions and answer them directly here for all of us!

If you should ignore these questions we will ignore you and your activity here, too, completly.

If you'll refuse it, we will handle you as a suspect who wants to hide the real facts infront of us and of course then you just will be a LRL-nerd who only wanna tells his fancy fairy-tales here. The internet is full of crazy and arrogant fanatics who just seeking virtual "respect", clicks, likes and other almost worthless stuff! In this case, better go to your next kindergarten and tell the kids your absurd and unbelievable stories and stop spaming this forum with your insane fantasy products!

We will register what persons have answered these questions and how and which not.

Other replies to this thread than correct answering of the below questions are off-topic and will be handled as a cunning camouflage-trick to distract us from what we really have to know!

!!!
!!! Question Nr. 1: On what kind of technical detetion-principle is your LRL based? !!!
!!!

This is THE main question! If you will not answer it, it will make you already suspect for 66% out of 100%. Because that way we know already that you:

- either must hide dark secrets (per instance a LRL-circuit that consists of pure fake anyway)
- or: have no clue at all but you like to make big promises and claims just for geting attention
- or: want the big money by keeping every technical-discovery egoistically just for your self
- or: are completly unshure if the stuff you have there works or does not work
- or: you are connected with the very sinister south american LRL-clan and are forced to cover their secret doings
- or: are unable to get provable results at all, you don't know how to test LRLs the right way
- or: other stuff we don't need!

Of course you can hide this crucial info, but in that case you will be nothing worth at all to us as long you are unable to provide us absolutly convincing test results! You don't have to do them by your own, you can also send your "locked wonder-box" to any technical correct and highly reputated person and this one will test it.
Of course this will happen extremly rarely, because if persons don't have to offer any substancial information they also have not to offer real test results or LRL-boxes others could test!

So better think twice if you can affort to hide the detection-principle of the LRL (if you should know it at all...), because it can cause you really alot trouble! If you wanna hide it, your only way to convince us is left to real authentic and reprovable test results! If you should mess this area up, too, we are done with you, you will have lost any credits of credibility etc. here and we will handle you as an attraction and attention wanting story-teller, haltless rumours-spreader and "himself-important-maker" and your technical based reputation will be below zero!

btw. it is no excuse for you that a few or even "many" other persons like or buy your stuff as long as we have not proved it the real convincing and reliable way! There are millions of stupid believers out there who think that obscure gods or demons, moon, planets, stars (even pop-stars) and black cats would influence their fate or fortune! You will find 100 persons who swear that "Astrologer X" helped them wonderfully, while this blended and crap believing guy told them nothing than manipulative and rhetorical crap!

You LRL guys also know exactly what people want and wanna hear from you, they are looking for a working LRL, and so you can perfectly influence and tell what they believe or trick them.
This will have an end here, because we want provable facts and answers to the real important questions and we don't need all those worthless stories and fairy-tales anylonger. We are absolutly mad, sad and ill about the info-bull-sh*t that is going on here since EIGHT years!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. On what real existing and provable technical detetion-principle is your LRL based?

2. Do you have a working LRL?

3. Can you give us detailed info under what conditions the LRL does not work?

4. Have you got repeatable positive find-results?

5. Do you have any problems giving the money back custumers if your LRL doesn't work for them?

6. Are there persons besides you who eye-witnessed your detection-tests?

7. Are you able to demonstrate your detector infront of other people?

8. Do you believe in all kind of esoterical nonsense?

9. If somebody visits you and tests your LRL, is he able to detect metal from a larger distance as it would be possible with a metal-detector?

10. Is your intention to betray others with your LRL?

11. Does this LRL works everywhere and is not limited to an "artificial" testing field?

12. Has anybody the choice to decide by itself at what site he tests your LRL?

13. Do you wanna get the big money by selling your LRL-detectors?

14. Is the price within a fair range?

15. Do you have any criminal records at the law-organisations?

16. Gets everyone money-back warranty and 2 year repair guarantee if your LRL later stops working or doesn't detect the right way in other countries?
Old 02-16-2014, 01:49 AM
Guru

Default On what kind of technical detection-principle is your LRL based

On what kind of technical detection-principle is your LRL based?

Of course it must be: detection with a c, and if the edit button wouldn't vanish after
very short time already into thin air I would have corrected it directly by myself.

But for luck this is here no grammar- or foreign-language forum!
Old 02-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Guru

Right list of questions addressed to commercial LRL producer.

Hope useful at least for potential buyers.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
questions
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. On what real existing and provable technical detetion-principle is your LRL based?

Frequency and field.

Yes

Yes

Yes

5. Do you have any problems giving the money back custumers if your LRL doesn't work for them?
Non

Yes

Yes

Non

9. If somebody visits you and tests your LRL, is he able to detect metal from a larger distance as it would be possible with a metal-detector?

Yes

Non

11. Does this LRL works everywhere and is not limited to an "artificial" testing field?
Yes

Yes

Yes

Non

Non

16. Gets everyone money-back warranty and 2 year repair guarantee if your LRL later stops working or doesn't detect the right way in other countries?

Yes.,, but me do 1 year only not 2

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-18-2014, 09:41 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post

Yes.,, but me do 1 year only not 2
Nicolas - Within the EU, you must offer a 2 year warranty.
  • If an item you bought in the EU does not look or work as advertised, the seller must repair or replace it free of charge, or give you a refund.
  • A 2-year warranty applies from the date of purchase or delivery.
  • When you buy goods or services by post, telephone, fax or on the internet from a professional trader based in the EU, you have the same right to receive a repair, replacement or refund from the seller as you would if you had bought them in a shop.
  • You are not entitled to a refund if the problem is minor, such as a scratch on a CD case.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Nicolas - Within the EU, you must offer a 2 year warranty.
  • If an item you bought in the EU does not look or work as advertised, the seller must repair or replace it free of charge, or give you a refund.
  • A 2-year warranty applies from the date of purchase or delivery.
  • When you buy goods or services by post, telephone, fax or on the internet from a professional trader based in the EU, you have the same right to receive a repair, replacement or refund from the seller as you would if you had bought them in a shop.
  • You are not entitled to a refund if the problem is minor, such as a scratch on a CD case.

I am an individual and I am not a company

and I'm not in the EU

for me a year is enough for my devices

and as you say

reimbursement shall be made within 15 days after purchase if the customer is not atisfait only not after

Thank you dear friend

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-18-2014, 12:35 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I am an individual and I am not a company

and I'm not in the EU
Italy was a founding member of the UE in 1952, and has been a member of the EuroZone since 1999.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Italy was a founding member of the UE in 1952, and has been a member of the EuroZone since 1999.
Yes I know that dear Qiaozhi
But I not live in Italy since 1992. I live between North Africa and States of the Soviet Union.
Thanks for specifics.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:24 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Yes I know that dear Qiaozhi
But I not live in Italy since 1992. I live between North Africa and States of the Soviet Union.
Thanks for specifics.
Hi Nicolas - OK, now I understand.
However, at the top right of your posts it says "Location: Italy".
Old 02-18-2014, 06:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
Now it depends totally on your own if you wanna be / if we must see you as a ridiculous LRL-clown who just makes idiotical things and claims here, or if you are respected as a serious electronic-worker, a technical interested inventor, successful in the field of working discoveries and of real use and worth for the whole treasure-hunting community....

Start a reply, copy and paste the below questions and answer them directly here for all of us!

If you should ignore these questions we will ignore you and your activity here, too, completly.

If you'll refuse it, we will handle you as a suspect who wants to hide the real facts infront of us and of course then you just will be a LRL-nerd who only wanna tells his fancy fairy-tales here. The internet is full of crazy and arrogant fanatics who just seeking virtual "respect", clicks, likes and other almost worthless stuff! In this case, better go to your next kindergarten and tell the kids your absurd and unbelievable stories and stop spaming this forum with your insane fantasy products!

We will register what persons have answered these questions and how and which not.

Other replies to this thread than correct answering of the below questions are off-topic and will be handled as a cunning camouflage-trick to distract us from what we really have to know!

!!!
!!! Question Nr. 1: On what kind of technical detetion-principle is your LRL based? !!!

The discrimination of chemical elements via Frequency,or Harmonic Induction (HID) and the detection of the Magnetic Field surrounding those elements.

This is THE main question! If you will not answer it, it will make you already suspect for 66% out of 100%. Because that way we know already that you:

- either must hide dark secrets (per instance a LRL-circuit that consists of pure fake anyway)
- or: have no clue at all but you like to make big promises and claims just for geting attention
- or: want the big money by keeping every technical-discovery egoistically just for your self
- or: are completly unshure if the stuff you have there works or does not work
- or: you are connected with the very sinister south american LRL-clan and are forced to cover their secret doings
- or: are unable to get provable results at all, you don't know how to test LRLs the right way
- or: other stuff we don't need!

Of course you can hide this crucial info, but in that case you will be nothing worth at all to us as long you are unable to provide us absolutly convincing test results! You don't have to do them by your own, you can also send your "locked wonder-box" to any technical correct and highly reputated person and this one will test it.
Of course this will happen extremly rarely, because if persons don't have to offer any substancial information they also have not to offer real test results or LRL-boxes others could test!

So better think twice if you can affort to hide the detection-principle of the LRL (if you should know it at all...), because it can cause you really alot trouble! If you wanna hide it, your only way to convince us is left to real authentic and reprovable test results! If you should mess this area up, too, we are done with you, you will have lost any credits of credibility etc. here and we will handle you as an attraction and attention wanting story-teller, haltless rumours-spreader and "himself-important-maker" and your technical based reputation will be below zero!

btw. it is no excuse for you that a few or even "many" other persons like or buy your stuff as long as we have not proved it the real convincing and reliable way! There are millions of stupid believers out there who think that obscure gods or demons, moon, planets, stars (even pop-stars) and black cats would influence their fate or fortune! You will find 100 persons who swear that "Astrologer X" helped them wonderfully, while this blended and crap believing guy told them nothing than manipulative and rhetorical crap!

You LRL guys also know exactly what people want and wanna hear from you, they are looking for a working LRL, and so you can perfectly influence and tell what they believe or trick them.
This will have an end here, because we want provable facts and answers to the real important questions and we don't need all those worthless stories and fairy-tales anylonger. We are absolutly mad, sad and ill about the info-bull-sh*t that is going on here since EIGHT years!

The discrimination of chemical elements via Frequency,or Harmonic Induction (HID) and the detection of the Magnetic Field surrounding those elements.

Several, plus I have been engaged in field testing other inventors devices since 1980.

Adverse Magnetic conditions

Not Always

My low end HID, caries a 15 day Free trial with an unconditional money back guarantee including return shipping. No cost whatsoever to the customer. I have had no returns.

Many!

Thousands of times. That's a stupid question.

What estoterical nonsense?

Absolutely, under favorable operating conditions.

A stupid question. Of course not. If that were true I could not stay in business for 28 years and receive letters of appreciation from my customers. An example of my honesty is the lead to my website http://dellomnitron.com To date, I have refused 61 orders for the Pro-4, and 2 orders for the X-Scan, because of pending worldwide Magnetic conditions announced by Scientist. I have never received even one customer complaint about the LRL products I build. An enviable record for any business. I intend to keep it that way.

NO! I have been field testing LRL's under many different conditions, and countries since 1980. As a Professional Treasure Hunter/Salvor I use LRL's extensively as apart of my Geophysical tool kit.

Yes! Every customer.

No! I leave that to the false and exaggerated high tech advances in the advertising of EE's & techs that promote their products.

That is for the buyer to decide. It's the best I can do and still cover the expenses.

Another Stupid question, but I will answer it honestly. No! Not even an auto accident, or traffic ticket in the past 40 years.

My products, and the products I have sold from other manufacturers have all carried a limited 1 year warranty that was the same warranty offered by White's Metal detectors for their products. It was the standard for the Metal detector industry.

Funfinder, your prejudice rants sound stupid. It appears you are resorting to blackmail in your desperation to stop LRL users from posting here. Of course, if you don't like what is posted on this forum, you have the option of NOT reading the posts.

I have answered your questions, now answer my questions.

Who do you think you are?

Who are you legally?

Why do you hide behind an alias?

Do you own this forum?

Are you now in charge of this forum?

By what authority are you ordering people here to comply with your demands with threats?

If you don't answer these questions truthfully, you will be branded as another, Skeptic know nothing Ignoramus, pretending to be Scientific.

Dell
Old 02-19-2014, 05:24 AM

Thumbs down

time to speak, i'm an ee have been for 3 quarters of my working life, my training, experience, and gut tells me lrls cannot possibly work, however having seen an lrl "find" something (for the record this was not someone selling anything, and could not have been setup).
i am now of the opinion that it was a straight up fluke, but the facts are this, there are things in the universe that cannot be explained(yet) to deny this is foolish and blind, this however does not mean that it is supernatural or magic, it is simply unexplained.
that is where this site comes in advocates, sceptics and people like me(who have seen the scams and b$), but are interested in looking into this subject meaningfully and professionally.
joining together to look into this properly, but your posts funfinder have gone beyond sceptisism, and have become nasty, hatefull and frankly rude.
we understand your position we get it, please leave out the rudeness, i actually enjoy your posts on geotech i want to read posts like that, not the rude spam posts of late.
with regret
ally
Old 02-19-2014, 07:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinclairuser View Post

joining together to look into this properly, but your posts funfinder have gone beyond sceptisism, and have become nasty, hatefull and frankly rude.

with regret
ally
Do you think that fraudsters like Mineoro, Ranger-tell, OKM, etc., inclusive extremely rude Mr. Hung deserve polite treatment?
Old 02-19-2014, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Do you think that fraudsters like Mineoro, Ranger-tell, OKM, etc., inclusive extremely rude Mr. Hung deserve polite treatment?
you know what, forget it, you obviously think that kind of vitriolic nonsense is acceptable.
abusive attitudes like that dont help anyone for or against, for the record i was involved with exposing the recent bomb detector, i fully understand the pro and cons.
i guess every one has different approaches its not one i can accept.
ive no interest in any disscussion where rudeness name calling is thought of as acceptable, by either side i wont venture here again.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:25 AM
Guru

I think that we need to be polite in communication as much as we can.

But people have their own style and sometimes is more important to hear what someone say, than how someone say something.

It is true, Funfinder is not extremely polite, but he never protest and bother at Mr. Hung calling names (more rude than Funfinder must say) he only returned a little of unkind in his great assay.

Funfinder only wish to push this futile LRL train at more serious and more fruitful level. All his efforts are directed to help LRL enthusiast to maintain proper way and approach.
Old 02-19-2014, 12:29 PM

Allow to disagree. Mr. hung is not rude. Only reacts about people making joke of what he explain. He treats me with respect. Why you and other not respect him? Experiment this.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo72 View Post
Allow to disagree. Mr. hung is not rude. Only reacts about people making joke of what he explain. He treats me with respect. Why you and other not respect him? Experiment this.
Agree, when Mr. Hung (or Dell, or ...) throws another with "idiots" "retarded" and similar expressions, is this a very polite behavior.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:52 PM
Guru

Yes, FF is rabidly biased just like every other skeptic around here. Bias causes the person to have a blind spot. They can't see the truth. Sure, you can say it works both ways, both sides, but the frequency generators work if you can overcome the learning problems associated with L-rods. Most manufacturers do not want to make it sound difficult or time consuming, but it is. At least it was for me, and I see many others who never got it. They refuse to accept that they need to learn some form of meditation to heighten their awareness and focus, what I call a pure, clear focus. Some refer to it as "Clarity". You can't learn that in twenty minutes as some skeptics claim.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

the frequency generators work if you can overcome the learning problems associated with L-rods. .
It works, but you cannot find nothing using it. To find something, you still need an ordinary metal detector.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
It works, but you cannot find nothing using it. To find something, you still need an ordinary metal detector.
Why do you keep saying this when it is Not true. The reason I started experimenting and testing the MFD concept in 1980 was because conventional Metal Detectors did not have the depth penetration to detect the deep buried treasures, natural Gold deposits and Silver veins I was searching for. They still don't. Can you offer a product to solve this problem? If so, myself and other Professional Treasure Hunter/Salvors will buy your product.

So, why do you criticize , and make fun of people who actually try to make things better for themselves, and are willing to share what they have learned from real life experience rather than textbook?

If there is all this objection for LRL users to participate in a desiginated LRL forum, then the best suggestion is for you to stop complaining, or protest to the owner and have this forum removed from the Internet.

Please direct your complaints to Carl Morland, the owner of the forum. I do. Dell
Old 02-19-2014, 06:31 PM
Guru

WM6, if I use a metal detector to speed the recovery what difference does it make? What are you so angry about? If I don't get a metal detector response, I don't dig. I guess I am lazy.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:38 PM
Guru

Default If you can't be civil (no nasty in case you don't know civil) stay away

abusive attitudes like that dont help anyone for or against, for the record i was involved with exposing the recent bomb detector, i fully understand the pro and cons.
i guess every one has different approaches its not one i can accept.
ive no interest in any disscussion where rudeness name calling is thought of as acceptable, by either side i wont venture here again.[/QUOTE]

Right on on - if a person can't be a decent human being with a good attitude and kindness they need to be deleted off the forum. NO ONE has all the answers. But proof is necessary. Scammers stay away. Funfinder - your questions, for the most part, are good. Meditation is necessary and it will move a person to a more sensitive level. I ignore any who are nasty and don't read them again. They obviously have little to nothing to give any of my valuable time to.
Goldfinder