LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-12-2014, 05:39 AM
Guru

Thumbs up The news: Low Frequency Antennas

Hi All my friends in this forum researchers and inventor of PDK's and LRL's with long range and also depth.

Now directory you can improve your project with its new antennas well determined. and simple to use while walking with your feet in complete comfort.

ELF antennas for 0.2 Hz to 30 Hz. pict 1

These ELF antennas can be used to do research in to the following areas:

Seismology, Volcanology, Geophysics, Meteorology, Mineral Exploration, ELF Radio Astronomy, traffic counting, vehicle detection, and more.

DETECTS MAGNETIC FIELDS!

Detects down to 0.2 Hz. All will detect movement of Earth's magnetic field down to 0.01 Hz.

Reach out and detect natural ELF wave events with these sensitive antennas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELF antennas for 0.01 Hz to 2 KHz. pict 2

THIS ANTENNA DETECTS MAGNETIC FIELDS!

USE IT TO BUILD A SEISMOGRAPH. FEATURES SUSPENSION HOOK FOR EASY USE.

Detects Extremely Low Frequency 0.01 Hz - 30 Hz, Super Low Frequency 30 Hz - 300 Hz, Ultra Low Frequency 300 Hz - 2 KHz.
These small ELF antennas can be used to do research in the following areas:

This lightning detector built on a piece of wood uses only 2 transistors but will detect lightning strikes over 100 miles away.

There is no technical help with the projects. This circuit is shown as an educational example only.with Copyright
All rights reserved

Good luck for all

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-12-2014, 05:57 AM
Guru

Exclamation

Note for all the frequency is to select

38 KHz - 56 KHz This band allows good long range detection day or night. Better range at night. Time signal beacons and utility stations may be in this band. Powerful static from storms up to 300 miles away.

59 KHz - 61 KHz This band allows good long range detection day or night. Much better range at night. Time signal beacons and utility stations may be in this band. WWVB at 60 KHz heard in this band, aim end of antenna toward this station (located in Colorado, USA), to null it out completely for reception. Powerful lightning static in this band from storms up to 300 miles away.

90 KHz - 110 KHz This band allows good reception of lightning static, storms emit a very high amount of power in this range. The LORAN-C navigation system has been dismantled leaving this range generally clear. Other stations may exist in this range. Rotate antenna to null out completely. Range better at night than in day.

VLF Antennas

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-12-2014, 10:17 AM
Guru

After all these years of experience and research we know what is the energy that drives the copper bars.

And some devices to receive radio waves RF and other short-term and medium Frequency like VLF or VHF etc....

It is the magnetic fields of the buried metals that send waves is known to the people.

After that is urging by some waves sent from transmission stations on the surface of the ground or via satellite or submarine or other types of waves.

Finally, after long questioning the credibility of the devices LRL's which was attacked by some or a lot, whether for lack of knowledge of this matter or the fault of the manufacturer of these devices intentionally or unintentionally.

What is important is the lesson with the result and has achieved some of the brothers here like Alonso - Qiaozhi - Etebestian - Morgan - Andreas - and others mans

I was reminded of something before I forget, and I want to put his picture here in order to keep all of us remember

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...aven/index.dat
Is the image of the radio receiver But not know if her frequency to resonate is working or not

But the truth it's about this kind of frequency

Long Wave, and Navigation Beacon band: 150 KHz - 530 KHz.
LF low frequency band: 30 KHz - 300 KHz.
VLF very low frequency band: 3 KHz - 30 KHz.
ULF ultra low frequency band: 300 Hz - 3 KHz.
SLF super low frequency band: 30 Hz - 300 Hz.
ELF extreme low frequency band: 0.3 Hz - 30 Hz.
ELF Antennas for detecting earthquakes, ground vibrations, and infrasonic sound waves.

In another embodiment the passive receiver, such as coils with capacitor and antennas for reception (RX) and coil with ferrite for (TX)

As you look at the PDK Totem or OMBD1 for Crypton and other

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18794

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...t=18771&page=2

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...t=18587&page=4

But note that the distances are not expected to improve our research objective.

So now that the thing is clear a bit for any researcher and inventor of PDK's and LRL's

Go improve your distance and your profendeur detection following a resonance frequency determine well and good impedance DC for your antenna or coil with ferrite good

LONG MONSTER PLASTIC COATED FERRITE RODS

new ferrite rods in 125u, and 2000u permeabilities.
These 2000u ferrite rods are for use in the 0 Hz to 530 KHz range.

NEED MORE GAIN? OR DON'T HAVE A HIGH IMPEDANCE INPUT?

High impedance preamplifier for use with antennas having 100,000 ohms output impedance.
You can greatly boost signal gain by using a pre-amplifier if your equipment does not already have a high impedance input. "CF" is a capacitor that controls frequency. Typical values are shown above on this page. Q1 is 2N3904 NPN transistor. R1 is 470 K-ohms. R2 is 1000 - ohms. R3 is 10 K-ohms. C1 is 47 pF. C2 is 0.001 uF.
Supply voltage can be from 3 volts to 12 volts, depending on how much gain you want. Works well at 6 to 12 volts.
Other amplifiers or IC chips or an FET may be more suitable than this sample single transistor example. But, if building this example circuit for the first time, do not substitute the 2N3904.
See below on this page for link to an FET pre-amplifier you can build.

Most test equipment already contains a built-in preamplifier. Just connect antenna directly to equipment input.

0.5 Hz - 30 Hz ELF Magnetic Field Detector

Frequency band

This handy lightning detector is so small it fits in your pants pocket!

The power of lightning detection in the palm of your hand!

The lighted meter indicates the DISTANCE in miles to every detected lightning strike. Pressing a button instantly tells you if the storm is coming or going! Green power indicator assures you that the battery is ok.
You can see the lightning strike distance, track the storm direction (is it coming or going) by pressing a single button, and view remaining battery life.
If a storm is increasing or moving toward you, the lights will move from green to red. If a storm is decreasing or moving away, the lights will move from red to green when the button is is pressed.
Alarm beeps for each lightning detection. Can be muted for quiet operation if desired.
Up to 90 hours of operation with 2 AAA batteries, included.
The unit's bright green LED "ON" light also makes a handy miniature flashlight!
The lighted meter indicates the DISTANCE in miles to every detected lightning strike. Pressing a button instantly tells you if the storm is coming or going! Green power indicator assures you that the battery is OK and that the unit is "ON".

The power of lightning detection in the palm of your hand!

Old 01-15-2014, 11:08 AM
Guru

WHAT COULD help us THIS RECEIVER UP TO OUR HOBBY; ANTENNA AND WHAT could put; poached TURNS AND WHAT WIRE THICKNESS; THANKS

http://www.stormwise.com/project12.htm
Old 01-15-2014, 11:11 AM
Guru