LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 11-24-2013, 06:52 AM
Guru

Default Soil- versus In-Air LRL-Interaction

Before I forget it to write:

What counts in life is the correct way of work, the way how to do and achieve something! Remember this wisdom, it really counts in life. It matters extremly if you work with the correct method to do something or not! It can decide between life and death, of winning or losing. Play chess and you know what I mean...

This has many to do with possible (or not...) LRL detection.

Here we have fancy stories about long time buried gold or noble metal. Oh really, must have the ring buried for 30 years first before the Mineoro, OKM or other superduper LRL-device is able to detect it???

Reliable aswers are needed!

What kind of soil is important, which one doesn't create the effect?!
What consistence must have the bedrock below - is the signal creating background energy vertically or horizontally orientated?

I tell you something:

If your device isn't able to detect a golden ring 25cm diameter 10gram in air from 2 meters it also will not detect it in soil.

At least it will not detect it in every possible kind of soil including 10-200cm below bedrock below the soil-layer.

If your device can't detect it repeatable in air, it is not reliable!

Because the ground changes every time! Including the surrounding magnetical- and human made EM-field interaction energies.

If you ask me, a ring is only detectable by two diagonally positioned ferrite-rod coil-antennas, 50cm each one and with at least 50cm distance to each other!!!

It may be also possible with a single but 2kg heavy ferrite-rod of 40cm wich contains 10.000 windings because of its high directivity.
But for shure not with any lousy 100 windings magnetic-coil antennas with a 10cm diameter and never with FM-rod-antennas no matter how short or long those are.

So please, my electronical LRL tinkering friends, if you wanna achieve a real working device, create something that is able to pass the in-air test first!

The soil doesn't create a "ground battery" or whatever, the only thing that happens is the interaction of different acids, lye and leach kind chemical processes which is extremly low the more noble the metal is.

You can't expect a high interaction of a high carat gold-ring with the soil! There gets no strong EM-field generating potential created or current generated! This is a wish-dream!

Metal creates distortions within the EM-field because of its "collection-ability", this has to do with the radius and spin of the electrons because those are creating some kind of gravity force to other electrons or correctly "electron-field-energy-structures".

But this is also possible in air! Don't forget this!

You would throw away any kind of metal-detector if it can't detect metal in air!

So don't think that soil would strenghten the LRL-detection-capacity if your detector not even will find a ring from a 2m distance in air!

Otherwise your detector would much stronger reacts on rusty iron, because this one interacts much heavier with moisture and soil than noble metals!

Thats enough for this forum as long as most of its members refuse to work scientifically or at least on some solid and facts orientated basis!

You will recognize them by their deeds .... (AC-DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap...)
Old 01-13-2014, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
..., this has to do with the radius and spin of the electrons because those are creating some kind of gravity force to other electrons or correctly "electron-field-energy-structures".
Are you referring to the orbital radius, or the radius of the electron itself?

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 01-13-2014, 07:28 AM
Guru

I'm resisting so...... soooooooo........ much temptation!

--Dave J.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:00 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
I'm resisting so...... soooooooo........ much temptation!

--Dave J.
Come on Dave ... resistance is futile!
Old 01-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Guru

This thread just shows what the negative mindset can do to blind a person. And it shows you don't have a f'ing clue. But don't let that stop you from thinking you know it all.

Did you watch the Meyl Scalar technology videos where he hid the receiver coil inside the faraday cage?

And I can't believe you don't know the lower frequencies travel through the soil.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:59 AM
Guru

If Mike keeps on hyping the Meyl video, one of these days when I want to waste a bunch of time I may actually watch the thing and then debunk it for him.

--Dave J.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:04 AM
Guru

@ Rudy (btw. you've been 1,5 months too late)
The spin of the electrons itself creates magnetical gravity forces
otherwise the physical attraction force wouldn't be explainable.
And pls don't confuse magnetism with current field attraction.

But I doubt this forum is the right place for real scientific facts and knowledge.
This here is more for people who wanna demonstrate how fantastic their
top-secret wannabe LRLs find stuff - by having no proofs etc.

The truth and reality is the fiend of the liar and self-betrayer.