LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 09-27-2013, 03:29 PM
Guru

Default Their activity here revelates the truth...

The more and longer I watch the methods and information politics here the more I must come to the conclusion that "all electronic LRLs" is just a huge fake, fraud or self-delusional thing !!!

We would have no working radio, electric light, TV, car-electronics and whatever in this world at all if each of those other engineers and electronical inventors would work with the same "unbeatable" or call it "unbearable" methods as it is the case with those oh so famous and "heavy wanted" all electronic LRL guys here.

At first there we have the "South-American-Clan" aka "Hung and friends". Those are the greatest mysterious-chandlers, fraudsters or self-betrayers. No proven working devices available but totally convinced about there fantastic LRL-detectors and very eager to protect the top-secret hitec electronic those are containing.

I guess no serious electronic-worker can take such a behaviour for serious. The oh so very fantastic reputation worldwide of the Mineoro speaks for itself:

"Stay away from this crap if you don't wanna waste thousands of dollars!"

Our LRL tinkering fraction:
Trying to create, clone, reproduce or invent by their own something "real working" in the field of all-electronic-LRLs. Some of their inspiration-sources may be the same doubtful as it is with Mineoro (perhaps it is the same source...) but much more terrible are the methods of "information" those are using:

Same as Mineoro or OKM, providing no real useful technical info, making big promotion by unbelievable find and detection stories and of course they must protect the wonder-circuits for all costs. To avoid the whole fake or self-delusion comes to light???

As I told already, real electronic engineers only can laugh about such fishy and sinister methods. Isn't it a wonder, that "real money bringing inventions" like the Video-Recorder, Devices with Lasers, Digital-Cameras or Colour-TV could have found their way to the public and producers? - they're all containing "top secret" electronic-circuits! Just the difference is this stuff get bought worldwide and the customers get something proven real working for their money!

For me this whole disguise-party here starts to look like women with make-up!
A questions like: "isn't it unfair to give information why LRL doesn't work for free?"

is nearly the same as:
"Isn't it unfair for women without Make-Up if they must compete with swindeling and faking women who wear Make-Up?"

Shure it may be unfair, but what is the conclusion of this:
That the bad and faking people are those who can set the standards how certain topics have to be handled?

At least we see to where it can lead:
People buy the ITMD book and spent again money for electronical-parts to built the ToTeM and afterwards are convinced now they have created "the best LRL detector in the world"!
As if it wouldn't be possible to explain within a few sentences why this stuff can't work while this would be so simple:
If there is no straight or direct radiatiaton source from the object only the indirect field-measurement-detection-methods can work (exlusive are shadowing-detection-methods but only work with high background-energy-sources).
So the detectable field gets weaker by the square per additional meter distance - I wish you much luck with the super-weak "interference field" of a little coin that is 5m away and 30cm deep.

The fazit is clear:

Stay away from persons who need methods that are far away from proven business methods, warranty gratifications, repeatable test results, clear, open and fair customers-information and scientifical proven working-standards.

btw. it is highly antisocial behavior if persons who would found a detector that really works at longer range don't give their knowledge to anti-mine-organisations so they can locate much better mines or those very small metal-parts of plastic-mines. Don't you feel any sorry for all those children who die each year from those evil war-remainings OR is your LRL-crap just a huge self-delusion, "pride-project" or tricky money-maker anyway???

This whole text is just to inform you that the liga of serious taken electronic-producers or inventors are playing a totally different game as it can be watched here!

If you wanna fool every month a few single persons by selling them your not proven working stuff for high prices go ahead and tell your great entertaining LRL stories here als long as Carl and Qiaozhi can laugh about this fairy-tales, but if you wanna be really respected I highly suggest you to start working the same professional as electronic- or computer-technology-companies do it since dozens of years!

If you don't know how to do this just ask and I'm shure every single and a little bit skeptical person here can give you perfect tips what has to be done to prove your special-detectors and what precautions must be taken to prevent self-delusion!

This is here not Las Vegas with one of its magician-illusion-shows!
Old 10-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Guru

W.E.I.S. Awww! Funfinder is jealous and seeking attention. Poor Baby! Dell

http://www.dellomnitron.com
Old 10-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
W.E.I.S. Awww! Funfinder is jealous and seeking attention. Poor Baby! Dell
Most probably is, that his lucid analysis hurt you and other fraudster.

I become great fan of Funfinder.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
NOTICE: AS OF JULY 2012 I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR MY PRODUCTS.

ALL FREQUENCY DISCRIMINATION LRL ON THE MARKET, REGARDLESS OF PRICE OR ADVERTISING CLAIMS, OPERATE ACCORDING TO THE SAME LAWS OF PHYSICS. THEY DETECT A CONCENTRATION OF THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD THAT SURROUNDS THE FREQUENCY DISCRIMINATED TARGET.

THESE PRODUCTS ARE AFFECTED BY THE ATMOSPHERIC RESIDUAL EFFECTS OF STRONG SOLAR FLARE ACTIVITY THAT BOMBARD THE EARTH WITH MAGNETICALLY CHARGED PARTICLES CREATING A STRONG OVERRIDING EFFECT OF THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD, AND THEREFORE RENDERING MY PRODUCTS, AND OTHERS, INEFFECTIVE, AND USELESS IN THE AREAS OF THE EARTH THAT ARE AFFECTED BY SOLAR MAGNETIC INTERFERENCE.

SCIENTIST PREDICT THAT STARTING IN 2013 WE WILL EXPERIENCE THE STRONGEST SOLAR ACTIVITY BOMBARDING EARTHS ATMOSPHERE THAT HAS BEEN RECORDED, ADVERSELY AFFECTING POWER GRIDS, SATELLITES, COMMUNICATION, AND A HOST OF OTHER TECHNOLOGIES.

KNOWING THIS, AND THE EFFECT PHYSICS WILL HAVE ON THE FIELD OPERATION OF MY PRODUCTS, IN HONESTY, AND GOOD CONSCIENCE, I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR MY PRODUCTS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT MY HOME +1 863 422 5454, OR E-MAIL omnitron@gmx.com Dell

Did you know that writing in CAPITAL LETTERS is considered bad etiquette as it's the same as SHOUTING?
It is also more difficult to read.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Guru

It's really none of your business, but If you don't like it why are you copying it on your forum? And why are you shouting so loud? Trying to show off what a big blow hard you are? (sic) Dell
Old 10-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
It's really none of your business, but If you don't like it why are you copying it on your forum? And why are you shouting so loud? Trying to show off what a big blow hard you are? (sic) Dell
Simply pointing out that eventually (after 30+ wasted years) you've seen the error of your ways.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Guru

I accept the fact that you are mentally challenged and can't figure out why LRL's work, but not to worry, I continue to use MFD & HID during my own projects

When interference is prevalent, I use an electronic shield that serves as an umbrella to block the Solar Magnetic Interference and it permits a normal, detectable, "strength of field" of the Signal Line, and target within a 100 fot radius of the Antenna. I built it for my personal use, not the market. Dell
Old 10-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
... I use an electronic shield that serves as an umbrella to block the Solar Magnetic Interference ...
You too can follow Dell's lead, and make your own tin foil hat to shield your cranium against harmful solar magnetic interference.
Attached Images

Old 10-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Guru

Your concept of physics shows you are one sick individual. Did you not read the word "electronics". The shield I use to block the effect of magnetically charged particles is electronically generated.

Surely, you have heard about electronics and their many applications? Dell
Old 10-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Apparently FunFinder is a poor baby; and I'm a big blow hard, mentally challenged, and a sick individual. Whereas Dell (on the other hand) is perfectly sane, and happy to be seen in public wearing a tin foil hat, and following an imaginary signal line.

Come on Dell ... how can you keep a straight face, when your own concept of the principles of physics is so horribly wrong?
Old 10-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Guru

There you go again showing how mentally challenged you are about facts. Physics are physics, they are as they are. I have no concept about them, do you? Dell
Old 10-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Apparently FunFinder is a poor baby; and I'm a big blow hard, mentally challenged, and a sick individual. Whereas Dell (on the other hand) is perfectly sane, and happy to be seen in public wearing a tin foil hat, and following an imaginary signal line.

Come on Dell ... how can you keep a straight face, when your own concept of the principles of physics is so horribly wrong?

But what about me?
Have I lost my status as a pretender?
I was becoming accustomed to every word that pretender means...

Oh yes, I am the great pretender.... adrift in a world of my own.... I played the game, but to my real shame, you've left me to dream all alone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gBxeslnd0Y

or.... am I wrong again?
Is it the other way around?
Do the words fit more appropriately to Dell?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
But what about me?
Have I lost my status as a pretender?
That was in another thread.
In this one, FunFinder and myself are the only ones who are mentally challenged and unable to comprehend basic physics.
You'll have to try harder.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:10 AM
Guru

This alu-thingy is really a fantastic invention:

Put on the alu-bath-cap, lie down with feet into direction south and make yourself comfortable on the beach, insert a lownoise LNB into your mouth (0.1dB or better) and watch your favorite satellite-program.

And of course perfect for you, Dell, so the genious ideas of your LRL-theorems won't get destroyed by intergalactic brain-frying pulses.

I wonder what other excuses you would invent if we can prove that the magnetical field effects of sun-storms have absolutly no relevance at all for your "illusorical detection" methods.

Let's assume the magnetical field strenght changes would do have the described effect on your detectors:

Of course this would depend on distance and your detectors still must work perfectly while heavy magnetical sun-protuberances occure - just at 50% distance.

But I guess it's useless to discuss this, because you are not even willing to prove that your detector works reliable at just 3 Meters.

Dell, your stories are similar with:
The DVD-Player with the adult-movie refuses to work 'cause some nuns have started to pray in a nearby church!

Hail to the sun and it storms so at least some of those pseudo-detecting Long-Range-LOL-ocators (LRLOL's with a lot of laughs included ) are hopefully "finished".

I wonder what will happen if the Crypton will be in your hands, Dell - isn't it already?
At least don't get lost in abandoned gold-mines - we wanna hear your experts-opinion, first.