LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 05-24-2013, 03:14 PM
Guru

Default Does anyone know about this way to find wather?

I was searching the net and i found this interesting way to find wather in combination with geosuite software and seems to be very basic way to work with it, a hammer punched over a metallic plate on the ground, two rods stacked on the ground and a digital voice recorder to get the sound propagation thru the rods. Then it looks that the recorder sound is analysed and compared by geosuite software.
Anyone knows more about this?

I m also looking for geosuite software

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0IaxY5E7o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2loXRKfAss

Regards

Nelson
Old 07-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Guru

Default Great Video - maybe use method for THing

The science of meteorology using sound waves has been around long time. Oil companies use the techniques to find oil. Instead of the sledge hammer guy the oil exploration guys use high powered explosions. The the aquasonices outfit using it to find water.

Possibly could be used to find treasure. Its all based on well known sonic transmission in the ground and signal reflections. I could be wrong but I'd expect the reflections off metals (i.e. Treasure) to be much faster signal than off water.

At lease the guy with the sledge hammer is getting some exercise.

Goldfinder
Old 07-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Guru

Hello goldfinder and thanks for your response.

Yes, this way to find water looks very simple for me, but i will like to know more details about how to construct this equipments that looks simple.
Has i saw on the video, they use a stareo digital recorder, conected each chanel to the stakes that are place on the ground. Then they place the steall plate on the ground, hit it with the hammer and then records the sound capture by each stake, that is compared by a software.
If i m ok with this, pleaqse let me know how to proces the signals if you know how or were to find a guide to use this equipment.

Best regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
The science of meteorology using sound waves has been around long time. Oil companies use the techniques to find oil. Instead of the sledge hammer guy the oil exploration guys use high powered explosions. The the aquasonices outfit using it to find water.

Possibly could be used to find treasure. Its all based on well known sonic transmission in the ground and signal reflections. I could be wrong but I'd expect the reflections off metals (i.e. Treasure) to be much faster signal than off water.

At lease the guy with the sledge hammer is getting some exercise.

Goldfinder