LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 08-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Guru

Default Alonso transmitter

I attach here the schematic of the hiden transmitter of Alonso to study it a little.....
I believe to have not errors
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Guru

What i see......
555 works at 44Khz.
Problem is around the BC548.
BC548 with 290uH and 16.8 nf parallel to coil is tuned at 72.1 Khz...
The 68 Ohm resistor is so low compared with the Z of the tuned circuit, so i believe that the capacitor 100nf who is connected at the collector of the bc548 must calculated as a 100nF parallel to the other 2 capacitors (16.8nF). So with inductance 290uh and 116.8 nf capacitance the transistor is tuned at 27.34 Khz.
So we have 3 different frequences that don't match....
Your opinion???
Old 08-13-2012, 10:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
What i see......
555 works at 44Khz.
The 68 Ohm resistor is so low compared with the Z of the tuned circuit, so i believe that the capacitor 100nf who is connected at the collector of the bc548 must calculated as a 100nF parallel to the other 2 capacitors (16.8nF). So with inductance 290uh and 116.8 nf capacitance the transistor is tuned at 27.34 Khz.
Your opinion???
FG90 is a broadband receiver.
It also works on MHZ frequency of garage door openers.
Maybe it does not matter if the transmitter circuit is efficient or not.

For a hand-held version which can make an FG90 to beep from 2 meters distance, I think you do not need a 555 for oscillator, and do not need a ferrite.
The battery can be a computer cmos battery at 1.5 volts.
So the hand-held version can be much smaller... the size of a coin.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Guru

Hi J_P.
The schematic that i attached is the schematic that robalocarapanda put at "Mineoro website" thread. I want the opinion of technicals about the frequency that it is tuned. If really use it to make a stronger field from the object then need more power than the small size that you say.

Regards
Old 08-14-2012, 04:45 PM

my friend the electronic say , the frequencies are from 52khz to 90khz in fg80 , fg90, and others and 110 kHz to tesla
Old 08-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.
The schematic that i attached is the schematic that robalocarapanda put at "Mineoro website" thread. I want the opinion of technicals about the frequency that it is tuned. If really use it to make a stronger field from the object then need more power than the small size that you say.

Regards
I do not think the circuit you posted is well-tuned.
I also think it is not necessary to have a well-tuned circuit to make a Mineoro locator beep.
I saw in Carl's post where he said it would beep at his electric fence, and I read how it would beep at a garage door opener transmitter that broadcasts over 400 MHz.
I also read where it will beep when you press on the brake pedal to a car to make the brake lights turn on.
This makes me think that it is not important what exact frequency the transmitter is tuned to or even if it is not tuned.
We can see from the Mineoro circuits that it has a broadband receiver which will pick up nearly any RF noise from the air.

After everything I have read, My opinion is Alonso did not waste much time calculating the proper inductance and capacitance for any particular frequency.
I think he made a transmitter using parts which he thought were in the approximate range that would work, then checked to see if he heard beeping from his transmitter.
When he heard beeping, then he probably decided he was done building the transmitter.
He only needed to put the transmitter in a plastic bag to protect it from moisture, and it would to the job to make beeps, so nobody would know the hidden gold was stolen.

There is no technical information which says this is a correct circuit, because it is not a technically correct circuit.
In order to make a technically correct circuit, you would first need to know exactly what frequency the FG90 is most responsive to, then design a transmitter to produce that frequency, and test it to insure it is at the correct center frequency.
However, this is not a practical approach when you are in a hurry to steal a buried gold target far away from your laboratory.
I believe that if this particular oscillator was transmitting at 50% higher or lower frequency than what the measured frequency is, then it would still cause the FG90 to beep.
I think Alonso knows that the exact frequency is not important, so he did not waste his time to tune to a precise frequency.
I think Alonso knew that mis-matched parts would work ok.
If he didn't hear any beeps, then he could always add a few more turns on the coil, or change the 555 resistors until he did hear some beeps.

Any attempt to analyze this particular circuit could be easily considered a waste of time, because we can already see it was a sloppily built transmitter that was not designed for any kind of optimization, but rather to provide a quick and dirty solution to cause beeping that would focus at a particular location.

But, of course, what I believe could be wrong.
Maybe he tuned this transmitter to very precise frequency in his laboratory with calibrated instruments long before he made any field trip.
Who knows?

Hope that helps
Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 08-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Guru

I can't understand why he connect the C4 (100nf) before the resistor 68 Ohm....
Old 04-04-2013, 10:38 PM

Quote:
What i see......
555 works at 44Khz.
Your opinion???

Alonso apparently did this transmitter to use only an harmonic frequency and not a fundamental Frequency.

27.34 maybe is an armonic frequency of 82 khz and this is the freq that Alonso use here and maybe the transmitter work well

Do you understand me, no?

LRLMAN.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:07 AM
Guru

Default MINEORO FRAUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by robalocarapanda View Post
my friend the electronic say , the frequencies are from 52khz to 90khz in fg80 , fg90, and others and 110 kHz to tesla
Hello

this message is for all LRL skeptics and LRL adepts.

our friend robalocarapanda is under atack by MINEORO,who said for him to remove the video MINEORO FRAUDE,or he will sufer the consequences for difamation ,in justice.

see the video and coments by MINEORO :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzG4n5BMYS8

lets give our suport to robalocarapanda if he need ,

I THINK THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM NOT SATISFIED WITH MINEORO PRODUCTS, THE CLAIMS FROM MINEORO NOT CORRESPOND TO THE REALITY

LETS PUT OUR OPINION IN YOUTUBE FOR MINEORO TO SEE ROBALOCARAPANDA IS NOT ALONE !
Old 04-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello

this message is for all LRL skeptics and LRL adepts.

our friend robalocarapanda is under atack by MINEORO,who said for him to remove the video MINEORO FRAUDE,or he will sufer the consequences for difamation ,in justice.

see the video and coments by MINEORO :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzG4n5BMYS8

lets give our suport to robalocarapanda if he need ,

I THINK THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM NOT SATISFIED WITH MINEORO PRODUCTS, THE CLAIMS FROM MINEORO NOT CORRESPOND TO THE REALITY

LETS PUT OUR OPINION IN YOUTUBE FOR MINEORO TO SEE ROBALOCARAPANDA IS NOT ALONE !
well,the youtube video coments are written in spanish,that i can translate the mineoro warning to robalocarapanda and also they said the hide transmitters is only the way to IONIZE the ground for mineoro locators work better...i dont think so...
Old 04-18-2013, 04:48 AM
Guru

Default Mineoro's own website reveals the fraud

Treasurenet LRL forum, top (sticky) thread, page 20, post #394.

It gets funnier: Mineoro's front man on the Youtube comments is now claiming that White's uses the same fake "ionizer" trick to make it look like their metal detectors work. To my knowledge not even Hung is so brazen as to make up something so bizarre as that.

--Dave J.

[EDIT] here's the link:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lo...ml#post2748629

Last edited by Dave J.; 04-18-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: add link
Old 04-18-2013, 08:08 AM
Guru

Default wanna see something funny?

http://www.mineoro.com/detector_de_ouro.html

click on Achados
follow to and click on Ouro no Para em Nov/2012

This is worse than Art's famous photoshopped gold pan!

--Dave J.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
http://www.mineoro.com/detector_de_ouro.html

click on Achados
follow to and click on Ouro no Para em Nov/2012

This is worse than Art's famous photoshopped gold pan!

--Dave J.
yes,its realy AMAZING how they can go so far,but acusing robalocarapanda of difamation is realy break the line,the man only put the true in the youtube videos.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
yes,its realy AMAZING how they can go so far,but acusing robalocarapanda of difamation is realy break the line,the man only put the true in the youtube videos.
the forum member robalocarapanda already remove the true video from youtube to avoid problems with MINEORO team acusations...
Old 04-29-2013, 11:16 PM
Guru

Very interesting topic.

this transmitter is the proof that Mineoro is cheating and betraying!

Why?

Because the argument:

"This transmitter only improves the Mineoro detectors neverthless and already anyway existing capabilities in finding stuff from far away distance."

is a cheap excuse and lie!

If this cunning and evil transmitter really would "improve" those scam-boxes, it would be the VERY FIRST obligation of Mineoro to include it into their shiping or selling packages, especially for countries at oversea, where the Mineoro proven never works!

But of course that was never an option, because this transmitter only is some kind of direction-transmitter, the same as it is also used to track wild deer or animals out in the jungle etc.

A totally different question is:
Where the hell Geo has got this schematic from?

The good possibility would be:
He got it from the guys who discovered the cunning bags-player-tricks of Alonso & Co.

seem this is the case if the following statement of Geo is true:
"The schematic that i attached is the schematic that robalocarapanda put at "Mineoro website" thread."

So the next question is: is robalocarapanda pro or versus Mineoro?!

The bad alternative would be:
Geo itself has shady connections to Mineoro and Alonso personally.
(but in this case it's highly questionable why Mineoro should give away their secret fraudster trick techniques to Geo)

Anyway, it must be totally clear to every single person who is an active member of this forum, that the behaviour and the unscientific doings of such companies like Mineoro and OKM also will shine a very bad light on the credibility and the good reputation to everyone who is contributing to the LRL topic.

Simply spoken:
Those big firms are fraudsters and the little wannabe LRL-tinkerers and amateur-testers here in this forum can't be much better! Either they are fooling theirselves or they are betraying intentionally the whole public!

If a person in this world has pride, he constructs or invents something real working and useful and he knows how to explain why and how his machine is really working!
Nothing of such correct methods can be found at the LRL-topic, only stupid tries of making look something pseudo-scientific or cheap tries to make test or videos make look like that those would show something real concerning "LRL technique really is able to find something".

Damn, put your cards on the table and stop messing around!

It starts with all those on the market already established LRL-sellers an their suspicious ominous products and it also goes to our in secrecy dwelling homebrew-LRL-freaks and their wannabe working circuit-boxes including their pseudo-scientific "how-it-works" stories.

Or times could come where you all will be threated like criminals!

After the now becaming public Mineoro fraud with their hidden transmitters you LRLtinkerers like Geo, Morgan, Andreas & other no longer do yourself a favour by hiding your LRL-business-affairs, if you do this you are looking the same shady, fishy and suspicious than those!

And if you don't tell us clearly if you are PRO or AGAINST Mineoro we must argue that you are on of the secret compagnions of them, using already one of their (Mineoros!) not working wanna-be circuits (serbian Alonso passive receiver schematic or similar stuff) with that you wanna try to deceive LRL-interested people here in this forum with your wannabe-LRL-homebrew detectors and "good looking" tests.

btw.
It is extremly stupid wanna flying to the moon and back if the technique isn't already so good that you can fly around the world!

What I wanna say:
long - longer - longest

FIRST you should be able to built a "LRL-detector" that is provable able to detect something at 5 meters, next at 50meters and only if this works you can try to find something at 500meters or even 5km!

And not the different way around, as LRL-firms & you try it here!

Enough told, the knowledge of this posting already extends the worth of 50 bucks and I'm not interested giving more info to persons who just wanna sell their mostly useless LRL-info here for money!
Old 04-30-2013, 12:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
If this cunning and evil transmitter really would "improve" those scam-boxes, it would be the VERY FIRST obligation of Mineoro to include it into their shiping or selling packages, especially for countries at oversea, where the Mineoro proven never works!

But of course that was never an option, because this transmitter only is some kind of direction-transmitter, the same as it is also used to track wild deer or animals out in the jungle etc.

That is fully correct, but for being fair only one defending argument would exist that could protect Mineoro:

"The Alonso Transmitter just was a very new invention to improve our LRLs that's why it was just in a testing-phase at the time when it was discovered by foreign persons and because of that test-run-situation it was too early to add it to our LRL-product-packages."

Well, really? I would say:

Nice try, Mineoro, to let everything look OK, but you can fool somebody else, not me!

It is pretty simple to find out the truth:

1. Why should Mineoro take his secret test "improvement-transmitters" to foreign countries (afaik it was found in Mexico), risking to lose it? Usually such devices will be tested only "at home", to keep them save and secrect and because those aren't 100% good enough working anyway, yet.

2. If this Alonso receiver would improve the chance to find something, this would be the case for a larger area and not for a very small area where "oh so coincidental" the before secret buried golden object (because of body-check first if the person holds something hidden in his hand to let it slide into the hole while digging etc.) is located directly beneath the hidden transmitter!

3. It should be clear to everyone that this alonso transmitter must be able if working correctly only to cause other objects to create better or improved signals and must in no way being detectable itself! So if the alonso transmitter can be directionally pinpointed by the Mineoro it can't not work the "good way" and only can be used to hide a secret and beforewards buried object beneath! This is very simple to find out - set the alonso receiver to ON, put it in a little bag and bury it at some distance away and check out if the Mineoro leads straight into its direction by beeps etc.!

4. If Mineoro takes this transmitter already into foreign countries for demonstrations etc. this is a proof either for intentional betraying OR that this transmitter "really" already improves significantly the detection of buried finds.
We have already point 3. to find proven the truth if its betraying or not!

But if Mineoro against all odds should insists that this transmitter "really" improves the detection capabilities of their wonder-boxes they must add it from now on to all of their product-packages to get at least somehow more satisfied custumers! We will see...

5. After some of the "phantastic" sounding arguments concerning "UHF TV waves improves the detection capabilities of the PDK" I guess it is just a matter of short time until we will get the first test-reports about how good the PDK or one of his clones works if a rebuilt Alonso trasmitter was buried somewhere at the search-site, too!