LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 03-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Guru

Default A new passive LRL

For many years (60+) I have been interested in dowsing. We had local dowsers aka water witches where I lived and watching them witch a well was amazing to me.

I have tried the electronic LRL using L-rods and found they would work and I did find things.

Since I am very sensitive to various energies ( been tested to be sensitive beyond pico volts and amps). So I came up with a new type of dowsing rod. A quartz glass rod. Since quartz in frequently found with quartz, embedded in quartz I chose a very nice 0.6 inches diameter quartz glass rod about 11 inches long.

I then practiced pointing it at various samples including gold in different forms (nuggets, coins, etc.). I found I could sense distinct materials and did a lot of field test here in Arizona were we have lost mines, placer deposits, lost treasure.

The rod does work! It takes the guess work out of dowsing since I can actually sense what is out there.
Goldfinder
Old 03-08-2013, 10:46 PM

Default A new passive LRL

Goldfinder,

Thank you for the new dowsing rod idea and your results. I've going to try that with the gold infused "Aqua Aura" crystal for gold locating as I am not as sensitive as you (too many years working with high power RF equipment). In fact what I have found that helps wake up my central nervous system for dowsing is to use a 9 volt powered negative ion generator by placing my hand a few inches about the output spikes. I can actually feel the cool air of the ions flowing into my hand.

Thanks again,

Randy
Old 03-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Banned

Default Clothing

I have found a connection between the clothes I wear and my ability to divine. The materials of the fabrics make a large difference on the overall charge that your body has.

With the invention of new fabric materials and thier ability to pick up electrification charge it is no wonder that the delicate cells of the human brain can be damaged and cause illness and we now are seeing large increases in degenerative illness of the minds of the populations.

I have seen friends and family die from brain disease and it it a horribly slow and painful death so I try and do all I can to avoid it.

The weather were I am will be going into winter soon, and I for one will be buying woolen jumpers and clothing as this material does not pick up charge. (look up triboelectric effect for futher information).

regards
Old 03-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
For many years (60+) I have been interested in dowsing. We had local dowsers aka water witches where I lived and watching them witch a well was amazing to me.

I have tried the electronic LRL using L-rods and found they would work and I did find things.

Since I am very sensitive to various energies ( been tested to be sensitive beyond pico volts and amps). So I came up with a new type of dowsing rod. A quartz glass rod. Since quartz in frequently found with quartz, embedded in quartz I chose a very nice 0.6 inches diameter quartz glass rod about 11 inches long.

I then practiced pointing it at various samples including gold in different forms (nuggets, coins, etc.). I found I could sense distinct materials and did a lot of field test here in Arizona were we have lost mines, placer deposits, lost treasure.

The rod does work! It takes the guess work out of dowsing since I can actually sense what is out there.
Goldfinder
Where did you get the rod? It is very hard to find a natural piece like that, so I think it must be manufactured.

rgds
Old 03-09-2013, 02:33 AM

Default Purchasing Quartz Rod

I looked all over and I agree that the one mentioned is manufactured. Amazon has this for $36:
Stress Relieved Quartz Stirring Rod

Randy
Old 03-09-2013, 04:06 AM
Banned

Default Infrasound

Considering that quartz will give rise to an electric field when stressed this is a interesting idea.

I just read - The ear is the primary organ for sensing infrasound, but at higher intensities it is possible to feel infrasound vibrations in various parts of the body. ref wikipedia. Maybe the quartz rod gets also bent by infrasound and causes a voltage increase/decrease at the holders hand?
Old 03-09-2013, 12:07 PM

Gold finder can you post a picture? Interesting.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Guru

Default Picture of First Gold Wand

This is the first picture of the first ones. My new ones are heavier (bigger in diameter). I found the more mass of glass to the wand the more sensitive it is. At least that is what I was sensing. I experimented with various material and came up w/ the quartz idea since gold is frequently associated w/ gold.

Yes, they are manufactured. Basically Flint (quartz) glass that is tempered and fired on the ends to make them transparent. I could probably get a few made if anyone was interested. I'd have to find out what the cost would be. Everything is going up with all the funny money being dumped into the economy. Out grocery bills have almost doubled since 2008. A Rad Shak relay I bought today was $1.50 more than a few years ago.

The glass stirring rod idea might work. I don't know if its quartz. Quartz glass is different than ordinary glass. I learned more about glass than I every wanted to know. For one thing, quartz has a much higher frequency range. They use quartz "window" in various high tech optical instruments. It will transmit way into the UV and down into the IR. Regular glass does not have this wide of bandwidth. This may have something to do with the response I get with the quartz rod.
Goldfinder
Attached Images