LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 02-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Guru

Default experimental

devices will wirelessly transmit their heartbeat body every dowser in special antenna and from there transmitted through an antenna,,,, I have not conclusive as to the reception, you will become with just a stick and it helps the natural dowsing device the'll become with sticks and imaging again ......
Old 02-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Guru

with this device will pass pulse and transmits a special antenna

http://www.instructables.com/id/Elec...hoscope/#step1
Old 02-26-2013, 01:36 AM

Default experimental

That is an idea. Another thing to try which is much easier is to have a 90 volt battery connected to a couple copper pipes and space them say 100ft apart and then go dowsing. The voltage variations would be interesting. Another idea is to have a white noise generator into a 50watt audio amp and connect to copper pipes spaced 100ft. apart. This would give you more information than just my Direct current scheme.

Just my 2 cents worth,

Randy
Old 02-26-2013, 05:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post

devices will wirelessly transmit their heartbeat body every dowser in special antenna and from there transmitted through an antenna,,,, I have not conclusive as to the reception, you will become with just a stick and it helps the natural dowsing device the'll become with sticks and imaging again ......
Interesting thought!

With a spring type divining rod I can locate the distance to the target. I think this is due to a type of Standing wave which could be detected with a modified version of this circuit you posted.

Good work/idea!

rgds
Old 02-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Guru

Thanks for your idea. Which part of your body do you attach the device? Over your heart? Or wrist?
Old 02-28-2013, 01:08 AM
Guru

I wonder if a handheld ECG (electrocardiograph) would work.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Guru

There are a lot of variables that affect the heart rate and blood pressure. I think it would be difficult to get anything to work reliably. I recall sometimes feeling it in my pulse when on a target line. It's like while the blood is pumping I can feel something like a frequency. I would think it would take an extremely sensitive blood pressure sensor to detect this. Probably no such device.

Some people have no nerve endings in their skin yet they have some sort of sense of touch through their blood vessels. I suspect this is what I feel, but being able to tap into it probably involves some sort of brain electrodes. No easy task.

I guess what I am saying is if you can't see it on an ECG, it is unlikely a stethoscope will be able to detect it, but I could be wrong.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:33 PM
Guru

pulse only want to scan and the transmission ... Become believe
Old 02-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Guru

I saw a device called Veridian Elite Pulse and Oximeter that might work. I do not know how accurate it is or if it is real time has a slight time delay. Saw a video by supergadgetguy
Old 03-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Banned

Default Where to attach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Thanks for your idea. Which part of your body do you attach the device? Over your heart? Or wrist?
On first thought, I thought it would not matter. But! When I divine I am extra sensistive when my arms are out. Although I have divined to 6.3 klms with exact accuracy and my arms were not out.

This reminds me of the thought of being scared or aware of something behind you. As seen very cleary in dogs as thier hair stands up on the back of thier neck when they sense something. In humans this causes a rise in heartrate.

I think we need more work on this circuit. Maybe a 555 timer transmitting with feedback of reflected signals to change the duty cycle would give a distance to the other charge.

rgds
Old 03-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Guru

this the shaft will work with the device

http://postimage.org/image/859fjakuf/
Old 03-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Guru

Made with simple ingredients such as a gun for painting
Old 03-04-2013, 05:55 AM
Guru

Default Find the treasure, die of a heart attack.... not!!

How about an implantable defibrillator with custom software?

--Dave J.