LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
I explained after much frustration that an underground stream has a charge. The fields are "scalar" meaning they have magnitude and direction. Maybe now they will start to understand how the other secret LRL's are working.

Originally postd by Qiahozi
Clearly you do not understand the difference between a scalar and a vector.

Originally postd by Dedevil
Yes actually i do understand and think you have not one bit of understanding of the theory of relativiity.

TRY going back to school with JP. BABY!
What school should we go to where we can learn that a scalars have magnitude and direction?
All the schools I know of teach that scalars don't have magnitude and direction -- even high schools.
I can't find a school which teaches that scalars have magnitude and direction, but I know where to find hungscience and BS.

Are you spreading made-up hungscience BS, or is there a school we can go that teaches how scalars have magnitude and direction?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Yes actually i do understand and think you have not one bit of understanding of the theory of relativiity.

TRY going back to school with JP. BABY!
As you appear to be having some difficulty understanding the concept of a scalar field, let me explain one last time.
A scalar field is a function that gives us a single value of some variable for every point in space. An example of a scalar is temperature.

On the other hand:
A vector possesses both a magnitude and a direction in space. Examples of vectors are velocity, momentum, acceleration and the force associated with an object.

I would advise you to stop quoting the theory of relativity until you have a grasp of classical physics. The Ladybird Junior Science Book might be a good starting point.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:33 PM
Guru

How Childish! You guys will argue about anything to try to make a stupid point. Dell
Old 01-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
How Childish! You guys will argue about anything to try to make a stupid point. Dell
Childish?
What point are you talking about? The only points Mr. Devil showed us are on the tips of his horns.

Mr. Devil told us to go to school to learn that scalars have magnitude and direction... but no schools teach this.
It appears Mr. Devil is a pretend (fake) scientist who frequents this forum with his own style of BS.
What is childish about asking Mr. Devil what school teaches this pretend science that he insists is correct?

Dell, you said "I have never seen a Science that was faked. Only, pretend (fake) scientist who frequent this forum with their own style of BS".
Then you proceeded to tell us about your science.
You told us: "The Earth's Magnetic field will collect (concentrate) around, and follow even slightly moving water".

Is this your demonstration of how a self-professed LRL expert is a pretend (fake) scientist who frequents this forum with his own style of BS?
Or can you answer simple questions that you ignored about your alleged "concentrated magnetic field" around moving water?

Does this mean we should look for our compasses to shift and follow the direction of this concentrated magnetic field when we walk near the edge of a stream?
Can we turn on a garden hose and watch the compass needle turn as we move the hose closer to the compass, and move the hose to point different directions above the compass?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-25-2013, 12:20 AM
Guru

Talking about "higher physics"...

The problem of scientific experiments on earth is that those experiences are not influence free!

Theres a difference if you wheigh 1 liter of milk in the kitchen or in the bathroom under water.
Or if you work with water above (even as steam) or below freezing point.
Or: you can't see weak-bright stars if you're living in a huge city but only a few of the most bright ones.
(so you will get just a distorted, partially or wrong reality from your observation or (scientifical) tests...)

The experiments on earth have to deal with:

temperature
pressure
gravitation
radiation of all kind incl. static fields
air
and other stuff

One very mysterious force as example is gravitation. Its possible to shield the magnetic field through iron etc. but so far it was not possible to shield a thing from gravitation - only by huge distance this force is reducable.

In orbit an object needs a speed of 8km per second to create the needed amount of centrifugal force to create a pseudo zero gravity, because without the centrifugal counterforce the shuttle or satellite or whatever would still fall down.

Next we have already the proof that light gets attracted by gravity force. If the ray of light from a very distant star crosses near a heavy object it will get distracted (bended).

Why? Because light has weight, it consist of partical-wave quantums!
Or seen more simple: light consists of highspeed moving electrons which still have a weight!

However scientifically there is no doubt that not just substancial things are getin attracted by gravity (huge amounts of substance) but also electromagnetical energy!

btw. if light goes through vacuum (outer space) it has to be a radiated partical-wave package because there is no agens or ether that could get in oscillation/pulsation by wave-only out there.

The problem was that science and scientifical experimentation has started on the earths surface and not in an influence-free environment.

If we are talking about LRLs which are so high senstitive that they can detect a 1.5v battery spark from 2 meters distance then its extremly important to reduce all kind of negative interfering parameters!

As example I am no friend of testing such devices by holding in the hand and walking around!

Those should be mounted for tests on large wooden rods or lightweight planks so there's at least a 5 meter distance.

And for finding out what they're exactly detecting there have to
be frequency etc. filters before or inside the antenna-system.

And please don't talk here about scalar-waves because those
are part of "para-science" like tesla-waves, free energy, orgon-energy, tachyons, kirlian-aura wave, anti-gravitation generators, time-machines and other fantastic pseudo-science-stuff.

In earlier times I really was interested in the Philadelphia and Montauk Project, in pyramid-energy, in parapsychological forces like mental waves that could cause thought transmission or cause plants having panic if someone nearby thinks about destroying them etc. pp. but this whole field is totally unsecure concerning scientifical proofs and therefore I don't like it anymore. btw. I also hate religions and astrology etc. because it's totally the same rubbish! There exists some institutes that want to investigate some of those phenomenons (the famoust is the Society for Psychical Research (SPR) in Kensington, London, UK, existing since 1882) by scientifical methods but the results are not that clear as they should even after thousands of tests. In the beginning they started with chasing ghosts at haunted castles (England is full of them ) and I'm shure they also wanted to find out how dowsing exactly works but... - so far not much luck!

All this esoterical and paranormal stuff may be quite entertaining, exciting or thrilling if you spent a night without light at a poltergeist-house but it has no use for real reliable working long range treasure locating!

If you find treasures with a pendulum and a treasure map go for it but I'm 100% sure that 99.99999 % of all people who try it will not have success with this method, otherwise all kind of treasures would have been lifted since ages!

btw. the most evil scam are clairvoyants and mentalists that offer their help - of course for a large amount of money - if a person is missing or suspected as dead or murdered!

You can ask all those desperate parents or relatives how high was the success-rate with those quacks and false hope makers! Near Zero!

They are the same useless as fortune-tellers that are too stupid to tell the next lottery-numbers! All just betrayers or self-betrayers that think they have some higher kind of perception but they have nothing than malice, depravity and illusions in their sick minds! Many of them even think they would have a personal contact with some kind of gods or higher spirits - how ridiculous!

the upshot of all this is:

- we need scientifical work and experiments on an as good as influence-free and therefore really reliable test- and recognition basis

- after dozens of years we should know by now what is real science (because it leads to reliable and working results!) and what is pseodoscience, esoterical nonsense or self-betraying

- we shouldn't waste our precious time with the always again and again remaining unclear questions but starting the needed tests and discovery-experiments to find out what is really going on!
(per instance if the LRL beeps at location A but doesn't beep at location B and this is repeatable all the time, we have a starting point to begin with the investigation ...why it beeps! Or is this simple method already too complicated to understand ???)

- we really should start to sue LRL producers their *ss off if those can't provide scientifical proven and reliable device test results! Either they sell good and reliable working stuff or nothing at all!
Their have to be laws established that the proof compulsory for such critical or highly suspicious products lies at the producer and not by the customers! And if the producer is unable to provide those needed certificates he can go to hell or to jail! This should clear the muddy water!
Old 01-25-2013, 01:36 AM
Guru

You forgot map dowsers and remote viewers. LOL And I would agree there is too much wriggle room in interpretation of the results from both. That's beyond the ethereal. I can't understand the perverse thrill up your leg you skeptics get from putting down LRL's. It's a true malady of the soul you have. You spend thousands of hours trying to convince others of something you do not know. Beyond help you are.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
You forgot map dowsers and remote viewers. LOL And I would agree there is too much wriggle room in interpretation of the results from both. That's beyond the ethereal. I can't understand the perverse thrill up your leg you skeptics get from putting down LRL's. It's a true malady of the soul you have. You spend thousands of hours trying to convince others of something you do not know. Beyond help you are.
Hi Mike(Mont),
You did not read the posts very well.
Nobody put down LRLs in this thread.
In fact we were discussing the details of LRLs when we were interrupted by an LRL salesman and his companion the devil, who both posted false information that they expect us to accept to be the truth.

We were simply asking questions from their pretend (fake) science.
But it seems they are not capable of answering questions about their fake science.
Apparently they want us to believe their BS without asking any questions.

Maybe you can answer the questions that the LRL salesman and his companion the devil can't answer:
1. Where can we find a school that teaches how scalars have magnitude and direction as the devil says they do?
2. Can we expect our compass needle to shift and follow the direction of the alleged concentrated magnetic field around moving water when we walk near the edge of a stream?
3. Can we turn on a garden hose and watch the compass needle turn as we move the hose closer to the compass, and move the hose to point different directions above the compass?

Anyone with common sense would think that none of the above is true.
Yet the LRL salesman and the devil posted this false information which seems like it was designed to promote LRL sales.
You know --- Get stupid and believe crazy stuff, then maybe you will buy my junk.
Do you think they told us correct information, or are they simply pretend (fake) scientists who frequent this forum with their own style of BS.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Mike(Mont),

Maybe you can answer the questions that the LRL salesman and his companion the devil can't answer:
1. Where can we find a school that teaches how scalars have magnitude and direction as the devil says they do?
2. Can we expect our compass needle to shift and follow the direction of the alleged concentrated magnetic field around moving water when we walk near the edge of a stream?
3. Can we turn on a garden hose and watch the compass needle turn as we move the hose closer to the compass, and move the hose to point different directions above the compass?

Anyone with common sense would think that none of the above is true.
Yet the LRL salesman and the devil posted this false information which seems like it was designed to promote LRL sales.
You know --- Get stupid and believe crazy stuff, then maybe you will buy my junk.
Do you think they told us correct information, or are they simply pretend (fake) scientists who frequent this forum with their own style of BS.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Ok If I am full of BS then show me. I gave very easy explanation of how to make a weak magnet. Did you build this and test it.

Please post a video of your engineering skills and that the weak compass did not deflect.
I do not have to post the video as i have a divining rod that proves me that it works, but you are doubtful so please bring on your expert video of how it doesn't work.
OR you are just a full of BS time waster.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=Funfinder;145142]Talking about "higher physics"...

The problem of scientific experiments on earth is that those experiences are not influence free!

Theres a difference if you wheigh 1 liter of milk in the kitchen or in the bathroom under water.
Or if you work with water above (even as steam) or below freezing point.
Or: you can't see weak-bright stars if you're living in a huge city but only a few of the most bright ones.
(so you will get just a distorted, partially or wrong reality from your observation or (scientifical) tests...)

The experiments on earth have to deal with:

temperature
pressure
gravitation
radiation of all kind incl. static fields
air
and other stuff

One very mysterious force as example is gravitation. Its possible to shield the magnetic field through iron etc. but so far it was not possible to shield a thing from gravitation - only by huge distance this force is reducable.

Ha Who made him GURU? HA!! Cant be done?

It's as simple as blowing up a balloon, a kids game.

Your not a guru, your a F-
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2013, 09:34 AM
Banned

Default A better idea

[QUOTE=Funfinder;145142]Talking about "higher physics"...

And please don't talk here about scalar-waves because those
are part of "para-science" like tesla-waves, free energy, orgon-energy, tachyons, kirlian-aura wave, anti-gravitation generators, time-machines and other fantastic pseudo-science-stuff.

All this esoterical and paranormal stuff is extremely interesting, exciting and thrilling and if you learn science and understand it, you can use it use for real reliable working long range treasure locating!

btw. the most evil scam are clairvoyants and mentalists that offer their help - of course for a large amount of money - if a person is missing or suspected as dead or murdered!
Unquote

He's lost. Fk him, I for one aint searching for him.

Leave him behind!
Old 01-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Ok If I am full of BS then show me. I gave very easy explanation of how to make a weak magnet. Did you build this and test it.
We already did show you...
Here are your words: "I explained after much frustration that an underground stream has a charge.
The fields are "scalar" meaning they have magnitude and direction.
Maybe now they will start to understand how the other secret LRL's are working".

Read Where you posted that BS here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...5&postcount=11

Even high school students know scalars don't have magnitude and direction, while you posted further BS to tell people to go to school if they don't believe your BS about scalars.
Well guess what?
There are no schools which teach your fake science.
Anyone who went to school would know that. (You went to school, right?)
Your scalar BS is wrong, the same as your explanation that we can understand secret LRLs if only we will believe your fake scalar science explanations.

Yes, you are posting BS which is commonly known around here as hungscience.
It includes fake science statements which even high school students know are wrong, and fake theories which are professed to be facts instead of made-up theories.

I asked a simple question from Dell which he can't answer.
Then you answered for him with more of your fake BS stories telling how to glue compasses together and cut parts off so they are no longer a compass.
You need to find someone stupid to follow those suggestions.
Nobody here believes your non-working hungscience is worthwhile way to waste their time.
Let's see if anyone is stupid enough to hack up some compasses to prove flowing water concentrates a strong magnetic field around it... any takers?
Maybe hung will do it for you -- He believes you have a great scientific approach!

Have you found anyone who agrees with your BS that scalars have magnitude and direction?
hung, maybe?

Can we learn your idea of science at a school like the one we see below?
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2013, 06:45 PM
Guru

Your accusation is false. I make no claims, or pretense, to being a Scientist. I do however read Scientific publications for information.

Excerpt from "Science News"; "The Earth's Magnetic field will
follow even slightly moving water".

And Yes' I have twice witnessed a compass connected to an LRL point the direction of a Silver target. It has been done.

QUESTION: Will a Magnetometer detect underground cavities? Dell
Old 01-25-2013, 07:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Your accusation is false. I make no claims, or pretense, to being a Scientist. I do however read Scientific publications for information.

And Yes' I have twice witnessed a compass connected to an LRL point the direction of a Silver target. It has been done.

Dell, Why are you posting more of your BS?
Nobody asked you about silver, or compasses connected to LRLs, or magnetometers detecting underground cavities.

You made a claim: "The Earth's Magnetic field will collect (concentrate) around, and follow even slightly moving water. Dell".
Read where you posted your claim here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...2&postcount=13

Nobody made any false accusations against you.
I stated a fact: "I asked a simple question from Dell which he can't answer".

The questions you can't answer are:
Does this mean we should look for our compasses to shift and follow the direction of this concentrated magnetic field when we walk near the edge of a stream?
Can we turn on a garden hose and watch the compass needle turn as we move the hose closer to the compass, and move the hose to point different directions above the compass?

Can we observe your alleged "concentrated magnetic field around flowing water" with an ordinary compass needle or not?
(Hint: Yes or no works. Another BS answer will demonstrate how you don't know what you're talking about).

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-26-2013, 12:14 AM
Guru

Seems the certainty of some LRL producers and promoters is a result of the feedback they get for their products...

Comparable with the happy old grannys that are talking with astrologers through expensive TV etc. phone-calls. No wonder!

We do have here a "chain of deception" and those who don't understand the whole believe-system behind reaffirm their mentors or wahtsoever providers, may it be LRLs or priests of all those nonprovable religious stuff! Especially if there's alot money involved those charlatans see it is some kind of proof that what they are doing would be full justified because otherwise it wouldn't be rewarded with such high amounts of wealth and money!

And also often we do have betrayed betrayers that simply don't know it any better - persons that have simply learned and accepted illusional things! The churches are full of those blind leaders and those even think they are proceeding on some kind of "holy path".

Of course those betrayed betrayers - if innocent or guilty doesn't matter - have very bad luck if they meet persons who see through the whole swindle!

And thats the case here!

As long as whoever that works or produces or defends or promotes etc. any kind of LRL can't provide scientific hard facts and reprovable test results he will have a problem here!

Because here are people that are not the weak prey of those who think that with some shiny words everything would be done!

@ Mike(Mont)
> You forgot map dowsers and remote viewers.

No, I didn't. Those "gifted" mediums use maps and pendulums to locate the missing persons but the end-results are just vague and unsatisfiying. All they do is rip off the money of the already suffering relatives and play with their sad n desperate hopes!

> I can't understand the perverse thrill up your leg you skeptics get from putting down LRL's.

Nonsense. I just can speak for myself, I'm just very critical and don't wanna be fooled by false claims. I doubt you would believe in UFOs without hard evidence.

Perhaps the LRL-fanatics are paranoid the skeptics could destroy their illusions or business so thats why they react so strange.

If you defend your LRL stuff you have to convince others by real acceptable information but in 99% this seems to be impossible.

Especially in this forum. This is no buttery-ride here where you can sell heating-blankets to old pensioners or overpriced miracle treasure LRL machines!

Since 2006 no single LRL-devotee here was able to provide solid data, only a few electronical experimentors like Morgan, Geo and Andreas gave some expression that it could work...

Here we have electronical and physic-experimental skilled people and no kindergarten that could be impressed by a muscle-moved dowsing rod!

@ Dedevil
You're nick-name says already everything - you are the product of a stupid faith-system! If the flash will strike you while LRL dowsing sometime this was not god or the devil who wanna punish you for your sins but just your own stupidity using such a device if the weather wasn't that pretty!

> Your not a guru, your a F-
And you're just a stupid A- that can't bear the truth because the devil is a liar anyway (at least for those poor brainwashed types who believe in the devil). So f- off devil and go to hell or I will exorcize the guts outta ya in the name of grandmaster-satan

@ Dell Winders

Please don't seduce J_P to hijack this thread into a discussion without any scientifcal content! I'm so tired about those neverending argumentations without any substance that stands on solid ground!

Travel to Japan and show your LRLs to the engineers of Sony or other hitec companys and they will tell you for free on what electronical priniciples those are working or not working. After that you may post the results here.

Of course streaming water can deflect a compass-needle - especially if this water contains enough mineralization!
And if the field distortion is massive enough a compass needle also may react over a buried metal object.

@ J_P
Don't you see it is completly useless to discuss with Dell Winders at such an unscientific basis, as long as he doesn't provide reprovable recognitions? Perhaps he is a genius that find something out interesting by "LRL-experimentation" but this is only acceptable if it really works on a testable basis and not just at self-deception-basis as it is with alot dowsers!

Put 50 convinced dowsers into a class-room with closed boxes and they will recognise how reliable their technique is in reality! You wouldn't believe how imaginative those are in finding excuses if they have to explain why the result is far below or only near the random-probability. But I talked about the psychological mechanisms of all this stuff already at the very beginning of this post.

You can't heal mentally stoned persons that are fully rise into their self-deception-concept. It's like with christian martyrs - they rather wanna die than abjure their "life-important" conviction.

So better don't bother with them and let them spoil their own lifes by their delusions as long as they don't betray or harm others with their intrigues and moneywasting fairytale-machines!

I say it loud and clear:
I am not a stubborn LRL-skeptic - I'm open to many kinds of view and even at the first look implausible looking information, but I demand all this stuff has to be built up on a solid basis so finally it leads to REALLY WORKING RESULTS!

@ Dell Winders and anyone that thinks having a real working LRL - it is so simple:

Imagine that you are in front of some patent-lawyer and you have scientifically to describe why and how you think the product you wanna patent really works! If you can't do this please just forget about this thread and look for naive sheeps that are eating out of your hand by just waving with your LRL in the other hand!

As example you just need to provide some very basic electronical schematics where you think those explain the LRL-detection - this also approves to any other LRL fetishist who thinks he knows what's really going on and why his detector must work! The topic here still is "LRL working principle"

Good luck!
Old 01-26-2013, 05:28 AM
Guru

LRL does not work according to electronics. LRL's work according to physics. No electronics are necessary for them to work. Electronics are often added to provide manual control, or frequency discrimination. Jp's arguments, and yours, regarding electronics is irrelevant. Dell
Old 01-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Guru

Originally posted by Funfinder:
Seems the certainty of some LRL producers and promoters is a result of the feedback they get for their products...
Comparable with the happy old grannys that are talking with astrologers through expensive TV etc. phone-calls. No wonder!
This is the reason why Dell is here. He is an LRL manufacturer and salesman.
His products do not include the fully electronic locators you are discussing, so he came to hijack the thread and divert it to MFD and L-rods which he manufactures and sells.
Dell has been caught hijacking other threads to promote his products.

Don't you see it is completly useless to discuss with Dell Winders at such an unscientific basis, as long as he doesn't provide reprovable recognitions?
Perhaps he is a genius that find something out interesting by "LRL-experimentation" but this is only acceptable if it really works on a testable basis and not just at self-deception-basis as it is with alot dowsers!
Dell demonstrated his products during a test which showed a general failure of the LRL equipment he was demonstrating.
Dell then proceeded to lie about failing the test.
He made false claims against the witnesses at the test, and failed to produce any evidence to show his lies were true.
This is well documented in international websites and forums.

It is similar to his lie where he tells us water will concentrate a magnetic field around it.
The best he can do is to dredge up an out-of-context snippet from an ancient magazine article to try to convince us.
He is unable to show us this article with the full text so we can see what it really says.
But we can check it out for ourselves at any of the university physics website to find the truth about Dell's alleged magnetic fields concentrating around water or treasures and other BS he is posting here.
Any authoritative source will tell you you water does not concentrate magnetic fields.
Or simply check with a magnetometer and see for yourself if you can locate a water hose with running water like you can locate an iron water pipe which actually does concentrate magnetic fields.
Dell has been busted. Water does not concentrate magnetic fields.

So better don't bother with them and let them spoil their own lifes by their delusions as long as they don't betray or harm others with their intrigues and moneywasting fairytale-machines!

The problem is Dell is not simply displaying his intrigues and fairtytale-machines.
Why would Dell want us to believe this false information?
Because this is the basis he uses to sell his products.
If you haven't noticed, Dell is posting salesman BS which is not true.
It's not much different than when a politician or a used car salesman tells you some BS which you later learn is not true.
When people read this BS, a few of them may actually believe it is true.

Then, we see another person waste his money on more non-working junk from a greedy LRL salesman.

Who would pay $1395 for a swiveling rod and a MFD generator when they can build one that functions exactly the same for $13.95 shown in this forum?
Only someone who will believe Dell's BS that water, gold, and gemstones concentrate a magnetic field, and the best equipment to locate it can be bought from Dell Winders.

Is it a waste of time to argue with Dell?
Not for me.
When an LRL salesman comes here and spreads false information in hopes of selling his products, I think it's a good idea to show him for what he really is.

Carl made a place in this forum for LRL salesmen and manufacturers to advertise their products free here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...splay.php?f=66

But Dell chooses to talk about electronic things he knows nothing about, in hopes he can capture naive customers, rather than to advertise his junk in the Buy/Sell section.
Look at what he posted - it was clearly designed to support his own products, not the experimental electronic locators we are discussing.

Originally posted by Dell Winders:

"LRL does not work according to electronics. LRL's work according to physics.
No electronics are necessary for them to work.
Electronics are often added to provide manual control, or frequency discrimination.
Jp's arguments, and yours, regarding electronics is irrelevant. Dell"

Dell's BS would have you think that Morgan or Geo could take the circuit boards out of their experimental LRLs and they would still work, but without the help of the electronics.
But this is a lie.

Electronics are necessary for Morgan's and Geo's experimental locators to work.

Their receivers would get no signal at all if you removed the electronics.
People who read this forum should know this, so they don't get the idea that a dowsing rod with an electronic buzzer works the same as a VLF TX-RX set.

Advice for Dell Winders:
Go home Dell,
Advertise your bogus junk somewhere else.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yeh because Q is always wrong.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Banned

Classical picture of JP and Funfinder trying to work it out!
Any suggestions for "The caption?"

I think ??? I had better not say Q will just delete it
Attached Images

Old 01-26-2013, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:

I think it depends alot on what substance is in the cavity Dell.
If it is a gas filled cavity there are alot of things like temp and humidity to consider which make it harder. But it will have an overall charge different to another spot. So depending on the size of the cavity the magnetometer may not be hand held but rather two widely seperated listening devices. A similar wide spread method gets used for gas/oil with an small explosive and microphones scattered across the sea floor.
rgds
Old 01-26-2013, 04:26 PM
Guru

QUESTION: Will a Magnetometer detect underground AIR cavities?

Yes, I know the answer from much field experience.

I just wanted to know if the pretend Scientist bozos with no field experience who harass LRL users on this forum would know without having to run an Internet, or obsolete text book search for an answer that fits their agenda. Dell
Old 01-28-2013, 01:38 AM
Administrator

Quote:
QUESTION: Will a Magnetometer detect underground AIR cavities?

Yes, I know the answer from much field experience.
Of course a magnetometer won't detect underground air cavities. It may, however, detect magnetic field anomalies caused by variations in ground mineralization, which an air cavity may or may not cause. Silly rabbit.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:15 AM
Guru

Carl, your ignorance is showing, again. Dell
Old 01-28-2013, 06:05 AM
Guru

J_P wrote:
Not for me.
When an LRL salesman comes here and spreads false information in hopes of selling his products, I think it's a good idea to show him for what he really is.

OK, then in this case why acting so inkonsequently?
As you describe it Dell Winders is a criminal that cunningly betrayes poor people from
Florida and other countries that doesn't know it any better.

Its your duty as an american citizen that respects law and justice to REALLY help that such persons get what they deserve. So stop your kind and useless discussion in this forum finally against Dell and solve this whole problem on a real working basis and with the help of respected authorities.

Especially because it seems to be clear that your smalltalk with Dell since many years brought no results at all!

Otherwise he couldn't make such crazy statements that physics has nothing to do with electronics!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
J_P wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
Not for me.
OK, then in this case why acting so inkonsequently?
As you describe it Dell Winders is a criminal that cunningly betrayes poor people from
Florida and other countries that doesn't know it any better.

Its your duty as an american citizen that respects law and justice to REALLY help that such persons get what they deserve. So stop your kind and useless discussion in this forum finally against Dell and solve this whole problem on a real working basis and with the help of respected authorities.

Especially because it seems to be clear that your smalltalk with Dell since many years brought no results at all!

Otherwise he couldn't make such crazy statements that physics has nothing to do with electronics!
WRONG!
I never said Dell is a criminal!

As far as I know, Dell is not a criminal.
In the USA it is not a crime to post false information in a forum.
Dell can post any false claim in the longrangelocator forum that he wants, as long as he is prepared to have that claim challenged.
That is one of the rules for this forum.
Even Carl thinks it's a good idea to challenge Dell's BS.
Wanna see a whole lotta links to forum posts where Carl showed him for what he is?

It brought no results at all?
Well, Carl has been challenging Dell's BS for a lot longer than this forum existed, and the result I see is fewer cases where people waste their money buying junk equipment or believing pseudoscience.
In case you didn't know, Geotech1 and the longrangelocator forum are where a lot of people read to get an idea of what works to find buried metals.
I have witnessed people who came here and asked about equipment, then got answers which helped them determine what equipment they want to buy.
The posts which demonstrate what is real information compared to what is only false LRL sales BS that is not factual helps these people to make informed decisions.

In my opinion, the results are that it helps people to avoid wasting thousands of dollars on bogus equipment.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
...So stop your kind and useless discussion in this forum finally against Dell and solve this whole problem on a real working basis and with the help of respected authorities.
Hi Funfinder,
I don't see the problem to solve for a real working basis.
I have already pointed out that I don't see any evidence in your post that you solved the reason why LRLs are reacting to distant metal targets.
What I saw your this post is more speculation.
And I posted a lot of reference data to support it.

However, it is hard to find the posts concerning your points because they are obfuscated by a flood of posts about magnetic water, air cavities and scalars by Dell and his companion, the Devil.
Here are some links to posts which are actually pertinent to the discussion topic you started:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...26&postcount=1
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...43&postcount=3
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...4&postcount=10
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...2&postcount=30

You can use these links as a reference to show what problems about a real basis you want to ask.

Best Wishes,
J_P