LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by okantex View Post
hello,
is anybody there who is also using zahori ,mini zahori at his field searches or tests.
two year ago , I pin pointed a place with zahori almost from 30 m , it was really giving direction.
last week I tried zahori again , even tried at edge of noise , I could not pinpoint same place.
does zahori need a working vlf station or something else like PDK?
waiting comments ,
maybe you all need a question to loosen this debate. no need for argues...
sometime all of us can became selfish but in genaral aspect .
hope you are all fine.
regards
Okantex
Hi Okantex , I am sure that Zahori not need VLF station ,because Zahori works with ..., (VLF station need only of Receiver with Coil) , you need wait summers days when Ions is heavy for it.

Regads.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi Okantex , I am sure that Zahori not need VLF station ,because Zahori works with ..., (VLF station need only of Receiver with Coil) , you need wait summers days when Ions is heavy for it.

Regads.
Hi Humhum,
This is the same as I read when I read the zahori thread http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=11674
Most people who build the zahori say it does not find treasure.
Esteban says it will find treasure, but I read others who say it will find treasure only if the secret antenna modification is made.

If somebody makes a modification to use the secret antenna for the zahori, then maybe it will need VHF station.
But the zahori that is shown by Esteban is simply a charge detector which detects electric charge at the antenna.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by okantex View Post

two year ago , I pin pointed a place with zahori almost from 30 m , it was really giving direction.
last week I tried zahori again , even tried at edge of noise , I could not pinpoint same place.
does zahori need a working vlf station or something else like PDK?
waiting comments ,
Using very strong VLF station you can bust Zahori detection in vicinity. Strong VLF antennas field generate large amounts of ions (in the same manner as well known house ion generators) and Zahori is ion detector only.

Unfortunately those by VLF antenna generated ions has nothing to do with possible noble metals ions in soil. So, there is no way to improve Zahori functionality using VLF stations.

Your 30m phenomenon of Zahori detecting is easy to explain with weather conditions and air streams. As example: in dry hot weather there are a lot of ions in air, at the same time there are every more or less sensible air flow carrying those ions around.

If your target was in counter direction of those air stream, you will sense intensified signal from your ion detector (Zahori) in those direction.

When airflow change his direction, "detecting phenomenon" is gone. Your phenomenon was pure natural coincidence. Nothing as real detection of buried target.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Using very strong VLF station you can bust Zahori detection in vicinity. Strong VLF antennas field generate large amounts of ions (in the same manner as well known house ion generators) and Zahori is ion detector only.

Unfortunately those by VLF antenna generated ions has nothing to do with possible noble metals ions in soil. So, there is no way to improve Zahori functionality using VLF stations.

Your 30m phenomenon of Zahori detecting is easy to explain with weather conditions and air streams. As example: in dry hot weather there are a lot of ions in air, at the same time there are every more or less sensible air flow carrying those ions around.

If your target was in counter direction of those air stream, you will sense intensified signal from your ion detector (Zahori) in those direction.

When airflow change his direction, "detecting phenomenon" is gone. Your phenomenon was pure natural coincidence. Nothing as real detection of buried target.
Hi WM6,
Also, remember Ivconic says he can detect 50 Hz broadcast from power wires in walls, and from distant power wires above the ground.
And he detects charge from CRT screen at long range.
Very mysterious.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi WM6,
Also, remember Ivconic says he can detect 50 Hz broadcast from power wires in walls, and from distant power wires above the ground.
And he detects charge from CRT screen at long range.
Very mysterious.
Best wishes,
J_P
Why mysterious J_P?

All electric fields generate ions in surrounding air.

Changing (alternating) electric fields can push and pull ions to ion detector (Zahori) sensor. So you can sense 50Hz broadcast in vicinity of mains installations.

CRTs has high voltage of several thousands Volts and huge electric field around CRT (existing even hours after CRT was OFF) which produce a big amount of ions easy detectable meters away.

I think all so called "Zahori phenomenon" are easy explainable.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Why mysterious J_P?

All electric fields generate ions in surrounding air.

Changing (alternating) electric fields can push and pull ions to ion detector (Zahori) sensor. So you can sense 50Hz broadcast in vicinity of mains installations.

CRTs has high voltage of several thousands Volts and huge electric field around CRT (existing even hours after CRT was OFF) which produce a big amount of ions easy detectable meters away.

I think all so called "Zahori phenomenon" are easy explainable.
Hi WM6,
Maybe the mystery is solved.
Maybe Zahori also detects a change in electric field as well as ions.
I think if we put the zahori into a vacuum where there is no gas to make ions, then still it will detect an electric field which changes in the vacuum space.
As an example, if we have 50 hz power cable on a satellite in space vacuum, then I think Zahori can detect the 50 Hz from a distance, even when there is not any ions in the vacuum near the Zahori.
Or, if we make a static electric field in space vacuum by charging a sphere, we should be able to detect this charge using motion detection, even when there are no ions in the space vacuum.

But it is not necessary to send the Zahori to space to make tests.
We can put the zahori in a glass vacuum chamber, then test to see if it detects charged things from the vacuum where there are no ions to contact the zahori antenna.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 11-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Guru

[QUOTE=WM6;144085]

Example: in dry hot weather there are a lot of ions in air, at the same time there are every more or less sensible air flow carrying those ions around.

This is real.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Humhum,
This is the same as I read when I read the zahori thread http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=11674
Esteban says it will find treasure, but I read others who say it will find treasure only if the secret antenna modification is made.

If somebody makes a modification to use the secret antenna for the zahori, then maybe it will need VHF station.
But the zahori that is shown by Esteban is simply a charge detector which detects electric charge at the antenna.
Best wishes,
J_P
Dear J_Player, With Telescopic Antenna maybe need of VLF waves(if adjust of ...) , but with my modification not need VHF waves.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:17 AM
Guru

Quote:

As an example, if we have 50 hz power cable on a satellite in space vacuum, then I think Zahori can detect the 50 Hz from a distance, even when there is not any ions in the vacuum near the Zahori.
Agree, apart from (static or dynamic) electric fields, power line works at the same time as power ULF antenna too, which transmit/broadcast at 50Hz and at many of its harmonics too.

If static charge detector work at the same time as some sort of EM wave receiver (and we can agree that it essential works in such manner too) then this is second way to receive 50Hz broadcast.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:25 PM

Default please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Thats correct,I GAVE THEM THE PDK SCHEMATIC !!! but nobody believe that is a working LRL schematic...

Thanks Geo
Hi morgan
can you point me where find THE PDK SCHEMATIC please
Old 01-13-2013, 09:12 AM
Banned

Default Another grey hair has fallen out

Quote:
Hi Humhum,

Best wishes,
J_P
If you send me one of your fallen out grey hairs in a vacume sealed jar i'll tell you the secret modification.

Only joking!

The mod is simple if you think of the circuit as a electrification "charge" detector.
Forget about ions for a moment and just think of charges of electrification.

Pending on what you want to detect that is positive or negative charges with you as a reference point.

I suggest using two (2 )detectors in the same unit. 1st is for -ve and 2nd is for +ve.

These can both be compared with the charge on the area where the user's body is located away from the other charges.

**note** The charge in the area where the user's body is, is not the charge of the user's body, but the matter around the user's body. It is common practice to place the detection circuit in a metal faraday shield box to stop the user's body capacitance and charge from interfering with measurement.

The secret modification isn't so secret at all as Esteban did disclose his modification but at the time Esteban's idea's where being bashed by those who told us all, that their ideas were the best and that PI & DD Coils ruled the sales department, which although sold heaps of detectors had very little success in making the buyers rich. No wonder Dave J is jumping back to the LRL forum to spy.

The mod Esteban was talking about was ????

TO BE CONTINUED!
Old 01-13-2013, 09:21 PM
Banned

Default Secret mod

It was a Teflon sleave used as electric field insulator. If you look at the triboelectic scale any of the lower substances will do i.e. Teflon, Silicon or ebonite.
Teflon is often used in bicycle brake cables as it has a very low friction coefficent and Ebonite is used to make lawn bowls.

Here's a link to another detector that sounds rather good. It detects electrication charges and Rf.
http://pe2bz.philpem.me.uk/Comm01/-%...ter/grado.html

The other thing i would like in a all in one detector is a gamma ray detector. If a normal transitor is reversed biased just enough so that it sits on the dropoff it will act as a gamma detector. Combined with a 400-600volt supply the effect of a single electron can be heard hitting the pn junction. Just like a pin diode only cheaper. If this is placed in a metal can it will show direction.
rgds
Old 01-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello

I realy get good LRL information from forum members like Esteban,Geo and many others,but about a real working Long Range Locator device i get only smoke curtin too,however i spent two years playing with the PDK by Geo and Esteban,i made many tests,chang components,even try more than 20 diferent coils,toroids,ferrites,until the PDK start to locate some little size buried targets. It was a lot of work from my side,and if i want to share the information later its my problem,actualy i´m not interested to give here the modifications,you can call me egoist or pirate,i keep my position to not share more than the PDK-1 project,and my electronics knowledge is very limited,i thing if you spend a few months analizing and modificate your PDK-1,sure you will UPGRADE the circuit and by your umble soul share with the members here,they will thank you for that.
I dont have a real business with PDK-2, from the more than 30 people asking me the LRL i select 10 of them,and actualy give up to build more PDK´s TH´s...
I dont believe that any person here is so crazy to give golden information to others,it take me two years to UPGRADE the circuit to a reasonable level ,the PDK´s that i sold even is not enough money to cover the time i lose with the project.
Nelson,i dont believe if you in my position will share with others what you discover...

Regards

What a nasty chewing-gum this LRL stuff is at all?!

I was absolutly right to ignore this forum for a whole year now because here is not the smallest advance!

Our "We Have Working LRL"-Gurus are covered and hiding in mystery instead of providing helpful info.

This is certainly the greed of gold-fever, but be warned, it can drive you insane if your mentality does not have the strengh to deal with the trouble gold, wealth, luxury and all this kinda stuff can give ya.

"I wanna have all the fortune to myself" or in other words "I wanna be the only one that has a superfantastic long range gold-detector and nobody else shall have it!"

I think its absolutly unfair first making people hopes as here:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...2&postcount=86

and after a few weeks changing completly his own mind and starting some kind of childish "rebellion" or what it should be instead of visiting Carl and prove there the PDK 2 or 3 as real working!

btw usuallly this works in our civilisation a little bit different:

If somebody makes an interesting discovery or creates a real working and useful invention sooner or later the industry will provide the people with this new technique. If all those experimentors and tech-freaks would have kept all their ideas and works just for themselves we never could use the internet today!

And personally I think those LRLs from Morgan and Geo are no big deal anyway otherwise they would have been visited by some secret service agents since a long time ago!

At least Morgan now has (or he just thinks he has) a working LRL so the wasted 10.000 Euro for the in Portugal not working Mineoro finally has been satisfied. Too bad the calibration is that complicated that even the most perfect how to built and pcb and manual and whatever describtion nobody would lead to a functioning LRL. Unbelievable sad such news - all the work and research over many years are for nothing...

Especially now because those bad TV stations have stopped their analog VHF broadcasting!
Again unbelievable - this kind of search for culprits!

An engineer should know from the start on what kind of technic or frequency his stuff works and this whole LRL experimentation is completly without solid ground or logical theory.

How long everybody still has to wait for a clear YES or NO ?

And does the info of the "Inside the metal detector" book leads to clear and provable answer concerning LRLs?
If not, I won't buy it! Because I'm so tired about whats going on at this topic. Over and over the same stupid stuff.

The only positive about the whole stupid LRL topic is that it has something about a treasure-hunt. Finding the right track, checking out if the info only is a fairytale or how much is true about it, contacting the so called good informed persons and finding out if its true or only bullsh*t what they are talking about, buying the needed tools (just only that a shovel is a bit cheaper than the newest OKM Bionic X4....) and having some fun to solve very hard to solve riddles that take years and years to find out the crucial points or clues.

It reminds me somehow of Oak Island of Nova Scotia and the "money pit" there. Oh yes, some treasure-hunters throw millions of dollars into this pit and spent many many years there - living their dreams of a treasure-hunter!

And isn't this the whole deal that counts? Living your dream? Even if you are running around with a nonworking LRL you are living your dream, as long as you dream strong enough that you're doing the right thing! Like those at Oak Island - just believe hard enough.

Quote:
01-09-2013 06:25 PMraff33please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Thats correct,I GAVE THEM THE PDK SCHEMATIC !!! but nobody believe that is a working LRL schematic...

Thanks Geo

Hi morgan
can you point me where find THE PDK SCHEMATIC please 11-08-2012 12:17 PM
Oh, the famous PDK v.1
A very good question raff33
Is this schematic now open source or is it the secret and property of Morgan and Co.? I guess we're talking about the schematic that was posted at some serbian forum.

The first step would be to analyze what this circuit exactly detects at all. It's like building a house, first a good base is needed.

Finally:
I'm neither pro nor contra concerning the technical topic LRL as long as it remains scientifical. Perhaps there are some special fields that are floating around certain ground-anomalies which are detectable but I have absolutly no understanding for all the kind of esoterical and unscientifical hogus-bogus nonsense that also is floating around!

If the members in this forum that are pro-LRL will not have the intention to work professional and on a for everyone understandable and acceptable basis concerning "progress in real long range detection" I will not tolerate them. But I'm not a skeptic that is already full of prejudices against all kind of LRLs. I don't care if dowsing etc. works or not because this may have do with parapsycholgical phenomena, but if we are talking about electronical devices there exists the possibility of finding provable facts!
Old 01-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
What a nasty chewing-gum this LRL stuff is at all?!

I was absolutly right to ignore this forum for a whole year now because here is not the smallest advance!

Our "We Have Working LRL"-Gurus are covered and hiding in mystery instead of providing helpful info.

This is certainly the greed of gold-fever, but be warned, it can drive you insane if your mentality does not have the strengh to deal with the trouble gold, wealth, luxury and all this kinda stuff can give ya.

"I wanna have all the fortune to myself" or in other words "I wanna be the only one that has a superfantastic long range gold-detector and nobody else shall have it!"

I think its absolutly unfair first making people hopes as here:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...2&postcount=86

and after a few weeks changing completly his own mind and starting some kind of childish "rebellion" or what it should be instead of visiting Carl and prove there the PDK 2 or 3 as real working!

btw usuallly this works in our civilisation a little bit different:

If somebody makes an interesting discovery or creates a real working and useful invention sooner or later the industry will provide the people with this new technique. If all those experimentors and tech-freaks would have kept all their ideas and works just for themselves we never could use the internet today!

And personally I think those LRLs from Morgan and Geo are no big deal anyway otherwise they would have been visited by some secret service agents since a long time ago!

At least Morgan now has (or he just thinks he has) a working LRL so the wasted 10.000 Euro for the in Portugal not working Mineoro finally has been satisfied. Too bad the calibration is that complicated that even the most perfect how to built and pcb and manual and whatever describtion nobody would lead to a functioning LRL. Unbelievable sad such news - all the work and research over many years are for nothing...

Especially now because those bad TV stations have stopped their analog VHF broadcasting!
Again unbelievable - this kind of search for culprits!

An engineer should know from the start on what kind of technic or frequency his stuff works and this whole LRL experimentation is completly without solid ground or logical theory.

How long everybody still has to wait for a clear YES or NO ?

And does the info of the "Inside the metal detector" book leads to clear and provable answer concerning LRLs?
If not, I won't buy it! Because I'm so tired about whats going on at this topic. Over and over the same stupid stuff.

The only positive about the whole stupid LRL topic is that it has something about a treasure-hunt. Finding the right track, checking out if the info only is a fairytale or how much is true about it, contacting the so called good informed persons and finding out if its true or only bullsh*t what they are talking about, buying the needed tools (just only that a shovel is a bit cheaper than the newest OKM Bionic X4....) and having some fun to solve very hard to solve riddles that take years and years to find out the crucial points or clues.

It reminds me somehow of Oak Island of Nova Scotia and the "money pit" there. Oh yes, some treasure-hunters throw millions of dollars into this pit and spent many many years there - living their dreams of a treasure-hunter!

And isn't this the whole deal that counts? Living your dream? Even if you are running around with a nonworking LRL you are living your dream, as long as you dream strong enough that you're doing the right thing! Like those at Oak Island - just believe hard enough.

Oh, the famous PDK v.1
A very good question raff33
Is this schematic now open source or is it the secret and property of Morgan and Co.? I guess we're talking about the schematic that was posted at some serbian forum.

The first step would be to analyze what this circuit exactly detects at all. It's like building a house, first a good base is needed.

Finally:
I'm neither pro nor contra concerning the technical topic LRL as long as it remains scientifical. Perhaps there are some special fields that are floating around certain ground-anomalies which are detectable but I have absolutly no understanding for all the kind of esoterical and unscientifical hogus-bogus nonsense that also is floating around!

If the members in this forum that are pro-LRL will not have the intention to work professional and on a for everyone understandable and acceptable basis concerning "progress in real long range detection" I will not tolerate them. But I'm not a skeptic that is already full of prejudices against all kind of LRLs. I don't care if dowsing etc. works or not because this may have do with parapsycholgical phenomena, but if we are talking about electronical devices there exists the possibility of finding provable facts!
Hi Funfinder

nice to see you again
there are a lot of people here waiting for POCKET field test results,maybe you the one who will provide the information,maybe the POCKET work very good in Germany,we will see,I hope yes,becouse Andreas dedicate many years to LRL projects and deserves good news from the clients.
About PDK, its a mix of first Alonso project with many others ideas and finaly two years of my work testing and modificating the circuit and coils until get good results as LRL.

Happy New year
Old 01-21-2013, 11:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff33 View Post
Hi morgan
can you point me where find THE PDK SCHEMATIC please

Hello

The PDK-1 schematic belong to a few forum members in a secret forum.

But there are other LRL projects for everyone to build,and test, the Zahori,the mini zahori, the BFO zahori,the PD ,etc,this you can find here.
Also there is one book who explain how to build the LRL ToTeM...

Regards
Old 01-22-2013, 07:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Funfinder

nice to see you again
there are a lot of people here waiting for POCKET field test results,maybe you the one who will provide the information,maybe the POCKET work very good in Germany,we will see,I hope yes,becouse Andreas dedicate many years to LRL projects and deserves good news from the clients.
About PDK, its a mix of first Alonso project with many others ideas and finaly two years of my work testing and modificating the circuit and coils until get good results as LRL.

Happy New year
Hi Morgan

also wish ya happy new year and nice you're still active in this forum!

I really respect your improvment work because we mustn't forget
the very expensive Mineoro stuff didn't work in Europe and so it was
not fair to sell it worldwide or to persons who don't know anything
about this. The engineering-work of you and others therefore was
an absolutly groundbreaking development in the right direction,
becauses it helped great to built the fundament for real working
LRL-devices for Europe and of course also America etc.

> Andreas dedicate many years to LRL projects and deserves good news from the clients.

I think Andreas is a pretty fair guy, he even wrote on the website
(see screencap here) that he hasn't tested the Gold detection
ability yet - simply because at his so far testsites there wasn't any gold stuff at all.

Personally I will absolutly report really fair and authentic test results
because I don't wanna be responsible if people are buying detectors
that don't work the way it was promoted or described.

We will see what happens this year but I have a good feeling.