LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 12-24-2012, 05:10 AM

Default lrl for secret rooms-space underground !

is it possible someone to built an lrl which can find buried rooms type bunker or small rooms underground 1x1x1 in 2m depth , not a gpr but a simple detector lrl which leads you to the underground space from distance , is it possible ?
Old 12-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENZINAS View Post
is it possible someone to built an lrl which can find buried rooms type bunker or small rooms underground 1x1x1 in 2m depth , not a gpr but a simple detector lrl which leads you to the underground space from distance , is it possible ?
I am not good at "buried rooms". But i saw many dowsers to be good at this!!!

Old 12-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Banned

Default Divining Forces?

Well i may be able to steer you in the right direction.
Yes, a trained diviner will be able to find the underground bunker or room.
How? It has to do with body capacitance, the capacitance of the bunker or room, and the soils surounding the bunker/room. The body is charged and divining rods point to a opposite charge or if you like the same charge but of a lower or higher magnitude.
example;
(+++++) 5 "Positive"
4 (++++)"positive" = 5(+++++)- 1(+)

A body's mass also determines the degree to which it generates or is affected by a gravitational field. If a first body of mass m1 is placed at a distance r from a second body of mass m2, each body experiences an attractive force F whose magnitude is f = G x (m1xm2)/r2

regds Dedevil

Last edited by Dedevil; 12-28-2012 at 10:55 AM. Reason: too small
Old 12-29-2012, 04:26 AM
Banned

Default simple static detection device

here is a plan for a simple static detection device. Static charge will either increase or decrease as you go near a bunker. If you want more circuits just ask.
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
here is a plan for a simple static detection device. Static charge will either increase or decrease as you go near a bunker. If you want more circuits just ask.
Hi Dedevil , can you built me a detector like the one you show me , or if you could show me one on the ebay to buy it , i'm not good with electronics , show me one of yours if you have !
Old 12-30-2012, 10:28 AM
Banned

Default Hi

Yes i can send you one but is really not good for bunker more for learning. This detector can pick up a comb going through your hair at 5 meters, fast responce!. But for a bunker you need a slower device. I have an electronic circuit but no time to build even for myself.
The best and cheapest one i can think of is a spring divining rod, which YOU can build at home very easily. It will directly show you the difference between your bodies electrofication potential and the surounding potentientals around you. It is probably a good starting point for you.
Here is a picture , of not a good one.
Use coat hanger size wire and start with 8- 10 turns. then bend wire and twist to go straight. then hold the wire with roughly 3 cm thumb to coil an cut behind your hand. Then stretch your other hand out and hold the other end, cut here.

Do not put bend or wooden handle in as in photo. Use a straight rod just like Harry Potter's wand. Works better!
It will spring towards / or away from different electrofied potentials around you, and best to keep your arm straight out to increase sensitivity.

Once you have tried it you can modify it by putting a mechanical PREAMP on the front end. Use 2 coils in the rod. Go 3-4 turns (straight wire space) then 5-6 turns and then to hand. This increases the electrostatic stress on the rod and makes it far more sensitive.
Also if you need to straighten twisted wire tie one end to a tree and the other end to a stick in your hands and twists the wire in one direction while pulling it tight.
rgds
Attached Images

Last edited by Dedevil; 12-30-2012 at 11:09 AM. Reason: after thought
Old 12-31-2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
Yes i can send you one but is really not good for bunker more for learning. This detector can pick up a comb going through your hair at 5 meters, fast responce!. But for a bunker you need a slower device. I have an electronic circuit but no time to build even for myself.
The best and cheapest one i can think of is a spring divining rod, which YOU can build at home very easily. It will directly show you the difference between your bodies electrofication potential and the surounding potentientals around you. It is probably a good starting point for you.
Here is a picture , of not a good one.
Use coat hanger size wire and start with 8- 10 turns. then bend wire and twist to go straight. then hold the wire with roughly 3 cm thumb to coil an cut behind your hand. Then stretch your other hand out and hold the other end, cut here.

Do not put bend or wooden handle in as in photo. Use a straight rod just like Harry Potter's wand. Works better!
It will spring towards / or away from different electrofied potentials around you, and best to keep your arm straight out to increase sensitivity.

Once you have tried it you can modify it by putting a mechanical PREAMP on the front end. Use 2 coils in the rod. Go 3-4 turns (straight wire space) then 5-6 turns and then to hand. This increases the electrostatic stress on the rod and makes it far more sensitive.
Also if you need to straighten twisted wire tie one end to a tree and the other end to a stick in your hands and twists the wire in one direction while pulling it tight.
rgds
Hi , thanks for the answer but you see i'm not good in building something , the rod make from wire it's good but i cant understant how to make it because the translation is bad , i have seen a few rods like that to ebay and i will take a look there but tell me when i find an undergroud space-banker what will be the reaction of the rod ?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Banned

Default Get some rods

Just make some simple L rods they are easy to make! Coat hanger wire, or fence wire in L shape. Hold them out and down and FEEL the electrification around you.

Try you tube search = L rods

The underground space will feel different with a pull away or towards it depending on what it is made off and what is inside.

rgds