LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 07-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Guru

Default Strange field

Hi. Before few days i checked a place with a lrl to see if there are fields from hidden objects. There is a place where when i go near it (about 3 x 1 meter) with my MFD (magnetic field detector) and from east to west the lrl beeps continuously without the need to move it right and left. When i go from west to east it gives some beeps. From south to north or from north to south don't give me any beep.
Also from east to west i take beeps even i will turn the sensitivity low. With normal sensitivity it beeps as at one video of Morgan where his PD don't need moving.

Any idea??????

Regards
Old 07-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Guru

Hi, One thing Geo; now is technology era and we can easily prepare good records of any Interesting incident or finding, why do you deprive yourself and us from these good scenes?
Since now take an appropriate digital camera and never miss them. ( just kidding)

Geo, if is possible please go back there, take a movie and share us.

ANY IDEA???
yes, I'm sure it’s a strong condensed mineral. Cos a real target should give signal from all directions.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Guru

Hi Michael.
Now it is difficult to take a video because i am (very far) for holidays. Maybe after 2 weeks that i will return back. Until these time, i may have the opinion of some members as you, Morgan, Hung etc..

Regards
Old 07-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

There is a place where when i go near it (about 3 x 1 meter) with my MFD (magnetic field detector) and from east to west the lrl beeps continuously without the need to move it right and left. When i go from west to east it gives some beeps. From south to north or from north to south don't give me any beep.
Also from east to west i take beeps even i will turn the sensitivity low. With normal sensitivity it beeps as at one video of Morgan where his PD don't need moving.

Any idea??????

Regards
Geo, what happen if you stand in peace in one of those position/directions?
Old 07-21-2012, 05:15 AM
Guru

If the pistol looks from east to west and the sensitivity is high it beeps, if it looks to any other position then nothing. The head is a tuned mono coil.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Banned

Default Hello Geo

This is a small magnetic abnornmallity of the substance in the ground. Normally we get a compass and see with our eyes North. This is a global whole of the earth occurance because most substances that are solid in the ground and not moving are mostly pointing north. But some sustances are Not in the ground and pointing north so you get a slight magnetic field abnormality. If you take a sensitive compass there i think the North will change direction as you go over the substance you have found. Think of it like a magnetised wire on a string. It will point north Yes? But if you move the wire with your finger (a stronger force) the north direction has now changed.
rgds.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post

Yes? But if you move the wire with your finger (a stronger force) the north direction has now changed.
It depend of which finger you use.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:42 PM
Guru

ειναι που δεν εχουν πεδια τα μεταλλα απο μονα τους γιωργο: Lol:: Lol:: Lol:
Old 11-21-2012, 10:51 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post
ειναι που δεν εχουν πεδια τα μεταλλα απο μονα τους γιωργο: Lol:: Lol:: Lol:
Please make your posts in English ->
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=10526
Old 12-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi. Before few days i checked a place with a lrl to see if there are fields from hidden objects. There is a place where when i go near it (about 3 x 1 meter) with my MFD (magnetic field detector) and from east to west the lrl beeps continuously without the need to move it right and left. When i go from west to east it gives some beeps. From south to north or from north to south don't give me any beep.

Any idea??????

Regards
The other thing i thought of was that it could be a natural undergroung water spring.

rgds