LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Michael,
This is not a post for fun. But it is not a completely true story either.

The true parts of this story are:
1. I did go to San Francisco and visit a friend.
2. I did see an authentic old Spanish map.
3. I did find some gold.
4. I did rent an excavator and dump truck.
5. My friend uses iPhone applications.
6. I did use my Mr. Stick LRL, and recovered many treasures by using the method which I often described here in this forum, and which is also used by many LRL enthusiasts.
7. Google office workers did block the parking lot entrance on that day when the photo was taken.

The parts of this story that are not true include the following:
1. We did not go treasure hunting during the time when I visited my friend in San Francisco.
2. The map that I saw which was written by Spanish explorers was kept in a library at the University of California. This was not a gold treasure map, and it was not in the possession of my friend in San Francisco.
3. While it's true that I dug gold jewelry and nuggets many times, I did not find any gold or even go treasure hunting at the time when I visited my friend in San Francisco.
4. The times when I rented the excavator and dump truck were related to a construction project, not a treasure hunt. And it happened at a different time than when I went to visit the friend in San Francisco.
5. I have many friends who use iPhone applications. But none of their applications are used to locate gold.
6. I did not take my Mr. Stick LRL with me when I went to visit the friend in San Francisco.
7. Google employees did not steal any gold that I know of... The photo is obviously a fake, which somehow got mixed in with my photo collection.

How did all this false information get into my amazing gold story?
That's simple:
It was just a trick of the mind.

But why must a trick of the mind happen -- Wouldn't it be better if my amazing story was true?
Sure it would be better if the story is true. But it is not true.

So we have a choice:
We can believe this story is true, even after I tell you it is false.
For some people, this will be the best choice, because it will make them feel happier, and give them hope that dreams are the same as facts.

Or.....

we can choose to believe it is a false story, which has some true elements in it.
However, believing the truth (that this is a false story), is not for everyone.
Only those people who can withstand the hardship of knowledge are suited to believe the truth.

Most people already know the lesson I teach today.
They understand my amazing story post was directed at people who come here telling amazing stories with most of the critical information missing. .........
Hi J_P.
OK, I got it, thank you. I applaud your innovator mind. As I was 99% suspicious about its' truthfulness, it is a mind-made fiction story. Borrow me a little of your time, if you have such extra leisure time to make and write such stories.
Why do you waste your talent here? Why don't you go write charming fiction stories like Harry potter?
Old 12-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi J_P.
OK, I got it, thank you. I applaud your innovator mind. As I was 99% suspicious about its' truthfulness, it is a mind-made fiction story. Borrow me a little of your time, if you have such extra leisure time to make and write such stories.
Why do you waste your talent here? Why don't you go write charming fiction stories like Harry potter?
Hi Michael.
Actually, I do spend part of my time writing for screenplays as well as other literature of various sorts when I'm not busy working at technical things.

But don't think my fake story above is good enough to watch at the movies.
This was written only to illustrate how stupid it is to post fake stories here and to expect nobody here is smart enough to know when we are being scammed.

Best Wishes,
J_P