J_P
Was it due to the first raw look?

Oh man!, what a waste of parts.
Indeed.

Aziz
Old 10-28-2011, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I do not allow to you, to speak about me.
Rather shows your behavior you and your level
Same offer to you Geo,

you can proof your credibility by simply showing your schematics.
Do you have the balls to do it?

Aziz
Old 10-28-2011, 08:06 AM

dear freinds
Please visit and comment on this circuit.If you think this circuit is to find good things to help me build it....
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/andyspatch/vlf.htm

Old 10-28-2011, 08:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz View Post

you can proof your credibility by simply showing your schematics.
Aziz, experienced developer do not need schematic to finish his project. It is all intuitive.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Does any Admin reads this thread???
He understands what i mean
Geo is correct ... please calm down.
You've all had your little rants, and now it's time to get back to technical discussions.

Morgan is not an LRL scammer, and he's only interested in investigating whether the LRL phenomenon is real or not. The same goes for most of the other people here. Yes, there are a few manufacturers of LRLs (and useless dowsing gadgets) who come here as well, but we all know who they are.

Please do not disguise abusive words with $ signs to get around the forum filters, as from now on I will remove any posts that do this.

Thank you for your cooperation ... The Management.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Geo is correct ... please calm down.
You've all had your little rants, and now it's time to get back to technical discussions.

Morgan is not an LRL scammer, and he's only interested in investigating whether the LRL phenomenon is real or not. The same goes for most of the other people here. Yes, there are a few manufacturers of LRLs (and useless dowsing gadgets) who come here as well, but we all know who they are.

Please do not disguise abusive words with $ signs to get around the forum filters, as from now on I will remove any posts that do this.

Thank you for your cooperation ... The Management.
Thanks Qiaozhi

It is sad that one suposed inteligent forum member like Aziz start with this behavior...
There is OKM,MINEORO and many other LRL manufactures who deserve bad words becouse of their non working and expensive devices,but please,more respect to me ,Geo and Esteban,we are doing something that will be the future for TH´s,of course conventional metal detectors are good too,but a working LRL is the batle horse in the field.

Regards
Old 10-28-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
..now it's time to get back to technical discussions...
What?

A good advise indeed. Thanks Mr. Q.

Now LRL friends,
let flow all the schematics and we can technically discuss it.

So what are you measuring? And how are you measuring?
I hope, your all arguments won't blow up instantly.

Looking forward to the
harmonic energy EM wave flow now.

Cheers,
Aziz
Old 10-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz View Post

Now LRL friends,
let flow all the schematics and we can technically discuss it.
Great Aziz, now we can expect PC based LRL.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Great Aziz, now we can expect PC based LRL.
No, I'll stick my scientific calculator into my control box.

It has everything what I need:
sin, cos, tan, acos, asin, atan, sqrt, x^y, log, ld, lg, e^x.....
µProcessor, keyboard, display

Aziz
Old 10-28-2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesy64 View Post
dear freinds
Please visit and comment on this circuit.If you think this circuit is to find good things to help me build it....
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/andyspatch/vlf.htm

hehe
That round circuit board reminds me of the old labgear mast head amps we used, there's a few still around working on peoples roof tops got to be 30 35 year old amazing really considering the wether etc, when removing the plastic side cap theres normally a family of spiders living in them due the warmth and shelter, a bit crampt though
Old 10-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by satdaveuk View Post
... theres normally a family of spiders living in them due the warmth and shelter, a bit crampt though
Hmmm ... I wonder if that's what's happened to my security lights. Damn things keep turning on when they feel like it, and not when I want them to.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
I don't think it's FM at all, cause if you remember Esteban's "design" with the toroid and antenna frame+ tape head amplifier it's fully AM thing... cause tape head recorders do not modulate by freq the signal so it's just matter of AM detection and modulation I think, and that's also this way in the case of VHF range, cause over 100MHz the navaid and aircraft band uses narroband am transmission over the VHF carrier

also if we consider the 62KHz range there's no room for real FM in that bands and modulation is always AM kind, like happens with time signals

but maybe I'm wrong, Esteban knows...

Kind regards
Max
Hi Max,
I think you did not understand what I posted here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=22

If you read again, you will see I don't believe the FM frequency has anything to do with the detection. The only reason he used FM frequency is because this is what he can easily find from a cheap pocket radio. Esteban knew he could pick up the 400 Hz switching noise and hear it on a cheap pocket FM radio, but not AM. His problem is there are too many music stations making music so it is hard to hear the 400 Hz noise. He solved this problem by bending one of the tuning coils to move the frequency higher than the FM stations will transmit. He did not care what frequency the FM was tuned as long as there is no broadcast to make music. He looked for a quiet frequency where no station was broadcasting so he could hear the 400 Hz noise from his oscillator. The only thing important for this pocket radio was it must be an antique design circuit which uses coils and transistors to tune the station, and it must be FM decoding. Cannot be AM. The VHF frequency and the pocket radio was not related to detecting anything in the ground. It was only an easy way to hear the noise from the audio oscillator he built. From what Esteban told us about this 400 Hz circurt, we know he says any detection of buried things was accomplished by the 400 Hz oscillator and coil and LEDs that he put in the circuit. According to him, this "change in audio sound" would happen whenever you point toward long time buried metal. Did not need any FM radio to make the change in sound. FM radio was only for a convenient way to hear the audio. For Esteban, it was easier to use an old FM radio than to build an audio amplifier and speaker into the 400 Hz circuit.

The other tape recorder amplifier and torroid circuits you are talking about are different machine completely than the 400 Hz circuit here.
Maybe these ones work with AM and VHF.
I never took a close look, but I can see they are not similar to the 400 Hz detector he built.

Also, notice he did not say that he was detecting VHF waves or VLF waves or any RF waves with the 400 Hz circuit.
What he did say is the change in this 400 Hz sound depends on the LEDs.
And he said that he could hear the sound only when he used FM demodulation to hear noise in the air when he put the FM receiver close to the 400 Hz oscillator.

Does this 400 Hz detector work?
I don't know. I never saw any demonstration to show it work -- I only read talk.
But it is not a hard circuit to build and find out if it works.
Very simple to probe the air near the detector and record images of the noise to see if it changes when you point it to a place with buried metal.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-29-2011, 09:30 AM
Guru

dear mesy 64 the lrl based in jfet transistor how circuit you us show, are very unstables, very dificoultous for stablize in tehory, but may be, this be good, but semm has parts old, big capacitors, old tegnic, idea basic, may be should result practice, for me no, btw jfet circuits are good for spacial captations or static, for begginers work whit jfet circuits be an risk of troubles, but jfet are great
Old 10-29-2011, 09:56 AM
Guru

mesy, people tegnic in lightenings sparks have very much years in experience driving these sensible circuit based on jfet, be bad for begginers for can stabilize each step of these transistors, very brious, for experiment for lrls, is major the recorder sistem of estaban, whit any steps of own ideas amplification, steban only gave us the basic ideas for build easy lrl aparatus, whitouts circuits complex making by yourself, very easy ideas, too you can make an experiment whit simple multimeters digital or analogic, only put any winded coils, rods transoformer toroids radio ferrite o coils or aluminum loops in input of terminals, for lrl only is neccesary hig amplification very stablized, after of invention, raise the lrl experimental near of soil pendant of wire or hander whit much patiente, you should have an field of tries free of electrical lines of cities, whit distinct objectives noble metals, coins, rings, potes, buried ha time corroed
Old 11-05-2011, 11:33 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cascading all the above tricks will probably give diminishing returns as the last tricks are done. Doing just one should give the greatest increase in gain. Adding another trick will give yet more gain, but not as much beyond what the first trick did, on average. There's only so much signal out there to be heard, anyway.
Improving signal to noise of an AM radio with ferrite rod antennas.

AM radio station signals are half magnetic and half electric fields. Noise tends to be mostly electric fields. Placing some electrostatic shielding around the antenna can improve signal to noise of radio station reception. A cardboard tube like the sort from a roll of toilet paper can be used as the basis of such a shielded antenna. Wrap aluminum or copper foil around the tube, but leave a gap as shown above. Otherwise you will have a shorted turn and that will give both magnetic and electric field shielding. And thus no reception! Connect the foil to an RF ground. Place the cardboard tube around the ferrite rod, positioning it over the area where the antenna coil is. Maintain at least a quarter inch (7mm) clearance to avoid excessive stray capacitance (which will impact the upper end of the band the most). Spacers like large rubber grommets could be used for this.
Expect to loose 6dB of signal, and hopefully more than 6dB of noise. You'll need to tweak the antenna trimmer to compensate for whatever stray capacitance was added by the shield. With the other tricks on this page, that signal loss shouldn't be a problem.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 11-06-2011, 04:50 AM
Guru

Thanks Agraz