LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Administrator

"If you don't like my answer to Zocky, you are free to provide a better answer instead of complaining about mine."
Old 06-24-2011, 03:58 PM
Guru

I'm not complaining about your answer.
Quote:
Now, answering your question, what Carl writes tough correct from a certain point of view, has nothing to do with the way the H3tec works.
I'm just saying that MFD type LRLs work on a different principle of NMR other than you think manufacturers claim and if your report on H3tec for some reason infers that the device cannot work as I imagine you stated, it simply might not reflect the truth and it's not accurate since the LRL is reported to be working fine by users.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I'm not complaining about your answer.
See posts #13 & #16 above. Res ipsa loquitur.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
It does for MFD type LRLs.
Not the way you think.
And much more than you think.

No. It's well different for RF NMR.

F(res)= 1.532 x 10 power + 25 I / om (squared)

F(res)=probe resonance angular frequency
om = pump angular frequency
I = pump intensity(watts per square meter)

Above formula makes no sense as written. Can you please add parenthesis where appropriate, to make it unambiguous?

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 06-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy;129926 - in reference to Hung's posted formula.
Above formula makes no sense as written. Can you please add parenthesis where appropriate, to make it unambiguous?
The problem is that he doesn't know anything about Latex or NMR.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
The problem is that he doesn't know anything about Latex or NMR.
I suspect you may be right, I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Heck, he can even write the formula in anything and then post it as a GIF for that matter.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 06-26-2011, 04:00 PM

HI,Mr carl moreland
I love you from the core of my heart and the only thing that I would say is that wherever I could one of your texts on internet I will read and surely read and enjoy. I said that nobody wants to say the frequencies with right waY, I mean the circuit of pd, in zocky_zocky.

PLEASE PARDON ME
.your sincerely , vali

Old 06-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
But you are willing to waste your life to promote and defend, on fake science based, funny mineoro crappy boxes. I understand "what for": for many.

Originally posted by Tim Williams
Carl is right. Use the formula and calculate from this site using different magnetic fields.
The answer to Zocky-Zocky's question about the correct NMR frequencies was given accurately by Carl-NC and was confirmed to be correct by Tim williams the "LRL Man".
This formula was for the average 50nT field which is commonly used to represent the magnetic field found ont he earth.
Scroll up to see the correct answers. But keep in mind this answer is correct only for the average magnetic field of the earth.
The magnetic field where you are treasure hunting could be much more or less than 50 nT strength.
For example, look at the different field strengths reported by NOAA at different locations around the world today, and the NMR frequency we calculate from the formula:

45,745.0 nT = 34.143 Hz = Athens, Greece
23,277.5 nT = 17.374 Hz = Rio De Janiero, Brazil
43,737.0 nT = 32.645 Hz = Lisbon, Portugal
61,540.3 nT = 45.933 Hz = Tura, Russia
47,470.2 nT = 35.431 Hz = Los Angeles, USA

In addition, the direction of the magnetic field can vary between horizontal to vertical depending on the location where you are hunting.
If you are holding an instrument that relies on the magnetic field strength along its axis. then the strength could be severely diminished if the local field is predominantly vertical, while your instrument is held horizontally.
Read more about these errors in NMR frequencies starting here and scrolling down:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...670#post125670

After Tim Williams looked at the published facts about the earth's magnetic field, here is what he had to say:
"...you need to pick an area you are going to hunt and set for that area! I agree NOAA has different readings. I guess the science they are using is flawed! As I said I always check my mag and adjust accordingly".

In reality, the NOAA science is not flawed.
They simply don't have enough magnetometer stations to map out the field strength for every square meter of ground.
So they give averages for larger areas. And they give daily averages, without making any corrections for changes that happen during the course of a day.

The bottom line is if you want to know the true NMR frequency for a place where you are standing, then you need to use a magnetometer to determine the total magnetic field in that location. Then you can use this µT reading to replace the 50 µT assumed value in the formula:

You will see the NMR frequency for any element is meaningless until you know the local magnetic field. A magnetometer is required to determint the NMR of elements in a natural earth field.

Any other BS about what the true NMR frequency is for different elements is pure BS. But that is a nuther post to explain the history of NMR BS. so if you want to know the true NMR frequency, then get out your magnetometer and compute the frequency. It will be roughly between half and double the frequencies Carl gave for a 50 µT field.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-19-2011, 01:51 PM

I've received many emails on NMR for dowsing. So I wrote a little program to display the frequencies. If you want to test these have at it. I have had interesting results. Best to use sine wave with these frequencies.

http://lrlman.com/efnmr.htm

Have fun.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
I've received many emails on NMR for dowsing. So I wrote a little program to display the frequencies. If you want to test these have at it. I have had interesting results. Best to use sine wave with these frequencies.

http://lrlman.com/efnmr.htm

Have fun.
Seriously? You are going to sell frequencies for dowsing?

Good grief
Attached Images

Old 07-19-2011, 11:53 PM

Jim why don't you offer to give out frequencies by email. Or write a program for those that want compound frequencies. The program I offer is free. That's more than you offered to anyone.

Let me know how you do. You should get a good response.

Your responses are sways offending and belittling. I've yet to see a encouraging post from you on any forum or subject.

To answer you question. Yes. Do you need a compound frequency? Maybe to locate your meds? Send me your med name and I'll give you the frequency free just so you can get back on them ASAP!

Lol

Old 07-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Jim why don't you offer to give out frequencies by email. Or write a program for those that want compound frequencies. The program I offer is free. That's more than you offered to anyone.

Let me know how you do. You should get a good response.

Your responses are sways offending and belittling. I've yet to see a encouraging post from you on any forum or subject.

To answer you question. Yes. Do you need a compound frequency? Maybe to locate your meds? Send me your med name and I'll give you the frequency free just so you can get back on them ASAP!

Lol
I don't think to kindly of con-men and thieves. That should be obvious to people of your caliber.

I try very hard to offend and belittle wallet miners, and am more than happy to see it works.

Selling dowsing frequencies... what a scam
Old 07-20-2011, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I don't think to kindly of con-men and thieves. That should be obvious to people of your caliber.

I try very hard to offend and belittle wallet miners, and am more than happy to see it works.

Selling dowsing frequencies... what a scam
Wow sound like your offended! Did I do that? The truth is Jim there are people that use lrl/mfd systems unlike yourself so deal with it. I took my LRL500 off the market and still get calls for it. Sold any rings you didn't find? Really Jim. People use LRL's don't you know that by now? The offer still stands for your med frequency. You need it!

Old 07-20-2011, 01:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Wow sound like your offended! Did I do that? The truth is Jim there are people that use lrl/mfd systems unlike yourself so deal with it. I took my LRL500 off the market and still get calls for it. Sold any rings you didn't find? Really Jim. People use LRL's don't you know that by now? The offer still stands for your med frequency. You need it!
Con-men and thieves try to peddle this crap all of the time. People don't "use" LRL's... scam artists use LRLs to relieve the gullible and electronically illiterate out of their cash. Exactly like your new scam of selling dowsing frequencies
Old 07-20-2011, 01:55 AM

Jim tell me the name of your med's so I can help you. I respect your opinion about me.Of course you have been wrong before on most all post on LRL's so your 2 cents is not worth much. On the other hand people like yourself feel better when they bash others. It makes you feel stronger, in control. I understand your problem.

I hope you feel better. I know you want you have a list of people you have to hit before you go to bed over on TN, so I'll say goodnight.

If you reply try to be nice. Work on it. People are watching you, they may think your an a-hole! We would not want that!

Old 07-20-2011, 03:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Jim tell me the name of your med's so I can help you. I respect your opinion about me.Of course you have been wrong before on most all post on LRL's so your 2 cents is not worth much. On the other hand people like yourself feel better when they bash others. It makes you feel stronger, in control. I understand your problem.

I hope you feel better. I know you want you have a list of people you have to hit before you go to bed over on TN, so I'll say goodnight.

If you reply try to be nice. Work on it. People are watching you, they may think your an a-hole! We would not want that!
:::chortles::: Instead of defending your latest scam to defraud folks out of their money, you choose to banter and play childish games. Also notable is your lame claim that I have "been wrong before" without any citations or validation. Another tactic used by con-men and thieves.

Maybe Art, fenixdigger or even Dell Winders will be along to support your latest scam. Lord knows they are probably the only idiots on the internet who would support you.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:16 PM

Quote:
:::chortles::: Instead of defending your latest scam to defraud folks out of their money, you choose to banter and play childish games. Also notable is your lame claim that I have "been wrong before" without any citations or validation. Another tactic used by con-men and thieves.

Maybe Art, fenixdigger or even Dell Winders will be along to support your latest scam. Lord knows they are probably the only idiots on the internet who would support you.
Jim you have a big task to clean up the internet and the world of dowsers! I offer a service just like you do to find lost rings. If they don't want a compound frequency they don't need to buy one. I would not call you to find my lost rings!

You have been wrong from a real dowser/LRL/MFD user in all your posts. We laugh at you. But if I understand you correctly you need to let kelly-co know and all that sell dowsing rods on ebay, books and what nots that they need to stop! I'm sure they don't know you are correct about everything. Don't forget all the dowsing clubs. Maybe you can do a tour and give them the news that way. If your in my area let me know I'd like to see you convince those dowsers that they are all wrong.

Of course you would do this all on your dime. Don't charge.

I saw online where you were hired to find a ring and then claimed you did not find it. Months later the lady saw her ring on your site for sale. Tell me Jim is that true? I like going to the source. Did you charge her for your service/time?

Oh I almost forgot the map dowsers let them know too.

You'd better get busy you know there are some still selling 20,000.00 systems. What a life you have. I know someone will make a movie about your work. Well I've had all the fun I can stand with you for one day. If you don't mind I'd like a full report on all those you turned from the dark side. Ok sorry. Jim I hope you have a great day today, I already have. Stay blessed my friend.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
But you are willing to waste your life to promote and defend, on fake science based, funny mineoro crappy boxes. I understand "what for": for many.

J_P
Hi J_P

citation is my contribution, not Carl's. Carl is too much polite for such expresion.

By the way I have to correct typo:

"But you are willing to waste your life to promote and defend, on fake science based, funny mineoro crappy boxes. I understand "what for": for money. "
Old 07-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Guru

Out of respect for Carl and this thread, I will stand-down from further off topic discussion.

Maybe Mr. Williams will create his own thread to solicit this new scam.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Out of respect for Carl and this thread, I will stand-down from further off topic discussion.

Maybe Mr. Williams will create his own thread to solicit this new scam.
No scam Jim just in your mind. Small price for services. as I said and you know, there are people using LRL/MFD systems. The programs free try it. Grab your favorite bend coat hanger and test.