LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-24-2011, 11:04 PM

Default Question about combined NMR frequencies

From reading the previous posts concerning frequency calculation I understand how to calculate a frequency using the NMR combined with the total field. (Thanks carl for the formula!) My question has to do with combined elements. For instance I can calculate the frequency for pure gold, but the gold coins that I search for are 90% gold and 10 % copper. The same goes for silver coins. Is there a formula or process for determining the frequency for combinations of elements? What if the gold is buried in a container - how do you compensate for the container?

Also, some say that there are NMR frequencies for non - elements like diamonds or paper currency. Do you have a source for these frequencies (or know how to get them?)

Thank you in advance for any input that you can give.

Dave
Old 06-24-2011, 11:12 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDRN View Post
From reading the previous posts concerning frequency calculation I understand how to calculate a frequency using the NMR combined with the total field. (Thanks carl for the formula!) My question has to do with combined elements. For instance I can calculate the frequency for pure gold, but the gold coins that I search for are 90% gold and 10 % copper. The same goes for silver coins. Is there a formula or process for determining the frequency for combinations of elements? What if the gold is buried in a container - how do you compensate for the container?

Also, some say that there are NMR frequencies for non - elements like diamonds or paper currency. Do you have a source for these frequencies (or know how to get them?)

Dave
There is no point to using these frequencies for treasure hunting. They are completely useless. Have you not read all the verbage concerning these so-called MFD gadgets, or the H3Tec device?

Try reading these reports ->
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...le=reports.dat
You could save yourself a lot of wasted time and money.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDRN View Post

Dave
While this is not a useful technique for treasure hunting, there is a theoretical answer. Any compound can be pinged for precession. For example, in a proton mag water (or a hydrocarbon) is pinged, but it is the hydrogen atoms which dominate the resulting precession even though the oxygen atom makes up the bulk of the water molecule.

The reason for this is because hydrogen has a "receptivity factor" that is 90,000 times greater than oxygen. That is, for a given alignment field strength, hydrogen will create a precession signal that is 90,000 times stronger than oxygen. This becomes a classical summation of two signals, a 2128Hz 'H' signal and a 288Hz 'O' signal (assumes 50uT):

2*sin(2*PI*2128 ) + 0.0000111*sin(2*PI*288 )

The "2" in the H term is because there are 2 H's for every O.

If we pretend this is useful for treasure hunting, then to hunt for gold coins you would actually want to hunt for copper, since copper has a receptivity factor 2346 times higher than gold. So even though there is 9 times more gold than copper in the coin, the overall precession strength is 261x in favor of copper.

Diamond is ~pure carbon, an element. Paper money is mostly carbon.

Last edited by Carl-NC; 06-25-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:10 AM

Default Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to send replys.
Carl, would it be possible for you to explain how you find the receptivity factors?
Thank you,
Dave
Old 06-25-2011, 03:40 AM
Administrator

Go to webelements.com, click the NMR tab, then click the element you want... everything is there.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:45 AM

Thanks a bunch.

Dave
Old 06-26-2011, 05:35 AM

I wonder whats the Strenght of the Copper Precession Signal at.. lets say natural Earth Magnetic Field and 1m distance ?
I cant imagine this could be detected, with all that Noise around.
If we had a real Signal here, all Metals would cause Interference to all kinds of sensitive Electronics.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Götz von Berlichingen
I wonder whats the Strenght of the Copper Precession Signal at.. lets say natural Earth Magnetic Field and 1m distance ?
I cant imagine this could be detected, with all that Noise around.
If we had a real Signal here, all Metals would cause Interference to all kinds of sensitive Electronics.
Of course it can't be detected with all that noise around.
This is precisely the reason why scientists put their samples in high strength fields before trying to detect precession signals.

If any LRL could truly determine the precession signal of various elements in an earth field, then the LRL would be worth millions more than all the treasure anyone could find, by using it as a research instrument for scientists to analyze samples without needing to take them to the laboratory.

But that is not happening, is it?

Best wishes,
J_P