LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Guru

Maybe we don't need to travel a long distance away from the factory to see it stops performing like factory workers show us at the test field demonstration....
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
"Each target as one yellow PLASTIC mark over the ground,and each time i touch the PLASTIC i get much more distance with mineoro,
Damasio(R.I.P.) not like, and order me to stop, he said i damage the IONIC FIELD".

Originally posted by Carl-NC
"...I can hold the FG80 horizontal and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Then, no matter where I'm at, if I point it downward, it starts beeping. Same thing with pointing it upward"....

This kind of trick react with hand friction on the plastic,so what kind of TRANSMITER they have in the field test ???
Hi Morgan,
You saw my answer that the trick is how you move the the Mineoro locator with small hand movements to make it beep.
It appears you can do this because the Mineoro will beep when the static electric field near it made to change.

Maybe when you touch this plastic marker, you are also changing the charge on the plastic, and on your body while you hold the Mineoro locator.
We see most people who tried using a Mineoro locator found they will beep when you move them to point more downward or upward, where we know the static electric charge is stronger and weaker.
This is a good way to explain how to make Mineoro beeping when you change the electric charge near the antenna.
This is also a good way to explain how to make beeping with some careful hand movements to point closer to the direction of charge at the ground, or to charged plastic targets.

But I was not the first person to think of this trick...
Carl-NC saw this false Mineoro beeping several years ago when he tested his FG80.
When I read further, I found this false Mineoro beeping was predicted by our metal detector friend and expert Kev, even before Carl-NC testing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
"...I worked out how the mineoro detects a gold ring moving on a hand at 2 metres. ESD theory shows that raising your arm can generate a 5kV static charge, and if the person is wearing garments constructed of man-made fibers, up to 10kV (ten thousand Volts). Does the mineoro manual tell you not to detect while wearing a crimpolene suit, or while Mormon ministers are in the vicinity?

Yes these bogus devices don't "beep" at the gold ring, but at the movement of the persons arm. Mineoros might make a really good movement sensor for a burglar alarm, so long as the burglars aren't naked and you're cat doesn't rub over your nylon carpet or furniture..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7305#post47305

Kev figured out this Mineoro trick back in 2006 when the FG80 was released.
He figured no special static transmitter was needed.
It can be done simply with hand movements and where you walk and things you touch.
Even rubbing the clothes you wear can adjust the static charge and beeping.

Is it any wonder why Damasio ordered you to stop touching the plastic markers he had placed on the ground?
What would have happened if you continued with your testing of the plastic markers?
Would you discover Mineoro is a good locator to beep for charged plastic markers you put on the ground?

If Mineoro FG locators are claimed to find fresh gold, then maybe we should see a true demostration of them finding fresh gold that you bury, not plastic markers at the surface of the ground.
Maybe the next time when you visit the Mineoro factory, you can ask them find gold which you hide in dirt that has no plastic markers.
Maybe we should see a true video where factory workers locate your gold when they don't know the location you buried it (See my idea in the picture above).

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Guru

Default Static from movement

Thanks JP. That is what I found w/ all the static detection machines I built to test all this static "stuff". Even walking on the ground where there is sand causes my detector to detect the pulse from static generated from walking. Scuffing my feet in a sandy area makes my detector go nuts with all the ion detection.

The other thing I found that was very disconcerting was that many trees and bushes have a high electrostatic charge and there is no way to compensate for this.

I do think there is a higher detection field around long time buried metals simply because the metals do break down (not much for gold) and makes for a larger ionic field in the ground. However, to this date I have never detected this above ground. It seems to be localized just around the buried metal. Iron rust is probably the most noticeable.

Electrostatic fields are all over and vary considerably even in a small area. So to use this as a metal detection methodology is to me not the way to go.
Goldfinder
Old 05-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO FACTORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Maybe we don't need to travel a long distance away from the factory to see it stops performing like factory workers show us at the test field demonstration....
I see the picture,but remember one thing,the gold(or silver) must be underground for many years to create the Phenomenon.
Ok,next time i travel to Brazil,i plant one silver ring out side of the MINEORO factory.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
I see the picture,but remember one thing,the gold(or silver) must be underground for many years to create the Phenomenon.
Ok,next time i travel to Brazil,i plant one silver ring out side of the MINEORO factory.
Hi Morgan,

You are not remembering correctly.
The gold must be underground for many years only for older Mineoro LRLs.
After they invented the new FG series, it was no longer necessary to have the gold buried a long time.
This is why they call it FG... for Fresh Gold.
We remember hung checked with the factory to make sure the FG detectors will not have a problem to detect fresh gold....
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...2165#post42165
Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I finally got to talk to Damasio after days of seclusion in his lab...

...As I said, the FG is able to detect gold with humidity rates of over 70%. He told me that this morning, Alonso in Paraguay tested the FG with the new IC and he could pick the governor's treasure (see site) from 400m away with 70% humidity. This is a buried treasure. Remember, for the fresh gold to be picked up by the new FG, that is, gold which is not buried, humidity has to be low, around 40 to 60%.
This kind of humidity rate is difficult to be reached close to the seashore here in Rio, but I will give it a try. That's why in their site there's a mention of a new model to be launched which will detect fresh gold with higher humidity tipically found in the litoral...
Here hung says another time...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6436#post46463
Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I'm sure if conditions allow, we will be willing to demonstrate fresh gold detection with the FG80 and FG79.
I also see where your house pet gollum made forum posts over at Tnet to tell the truth about what he found to make the Mineoro beep...
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg1354205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum
"...I hit a button on the TV remote. It set the Mineoro off. BEEEEEEEEEEEP! It sounded off as long as I held the button down. HMMMMMMMMM? ..."
Now you know for certain the next time you go to Brazil, hung will demonstrate for you the FG79 and FG80 to find the fresh gold you hide.
He will find it easily using the FG80, as long as the humidity is low - 40 to 60% or less.
And the factory workers will also find the fresh gold you hide.
Don't you think so?

But the factory workers did not demonstrate locating fresh gold when you visited with Connie.
They only demonstrated locating plastic markers and wallet washings...
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
Thanks JP. That is what I found w/ all the static detection machines I built to test all this static "stuff". Even walking on the ground where there is sand causes my detector to detect the pulse from static generated from walking. Scuffing my feet in a sandy area makes my detector go nuts with all the ion detection.

The other thing I found that was very disconcerting was that many trees and bushes have a high electrostatic charge and there is no way to compensate for this.

I do think there is a higher detection field around long time buried metals simply because the metals do break down (not much for gold) and makes for a larger ionic field in the ground. However, to this date I have never detected this above ground. It seems to be localized just around the buried metal. Iron rust is probably the most noticeable.

Electrostatic fields are all over and vary considerably even in a small area. So to use this as a metal detection methodology is to me not the way to go.
Goldfinder

Hi everybody, Hi Goldfinder,

just wanted to confirm what you say. We use to have a big tempest here in my country few years ago.

I was TH in the forest with my Dc 2008. Many trees was done like the picture and the device was beeping each time when i was pointing at direction of the hole.

J Player i stll have my Dc . Wanted to sell it but the guy test it and ask garanti. Mineoro garanti ? What For ? Send it back to Brazil !! I gave him back the money. I don't want have problem and be prossecuted . So I keep it and still testing this strange Machine. May be one day ....

Other point after 2 years i can say that the effective range is about 4 and 6 meter probably 8 for big target. But certainli not 1000 meter as prommesses

Honestly I use it as a pinpointer just to confirm the target. First Mfd then Mineoro and After MD. I could get little success but not enough to get a final conclusion.

I get some news from Connie . ( Didn't know you was with her in Brazil Morgan when you bought your DC ). She become desparate and I can understand. I told her what I 'm writing you now.

It 's always strange to see that all video concerning Mineoro were posting by Staff of the manufacturer and of course they always find something.

Be sure if I find I shall post here on the Forum. Never see video with real Mineoro Owner ( May be Morgan but was just a test ).

Finally the Fg 90 shown on the video seem's to be more stable than other model . Is Mineoro could resolve this big problem of versatility ?????

But like we say in my country if you find a brezilian in the wood looking like a woman PASS YOUR WAY !!!!!!

By everybody.

And happy prospecting for this new TH season.

GIBON
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder

Goldfinder
Hi goldfinder,

I think you are correct about static fields.
We already know there is a static field gradient close to 100v/meter in the air.
Everyone assumes this gradient is fairly uniform above the ground. But it is not.
Every bump on the ground, every plant, every tree and pole stuck in the ground causes anomalies in this voltage.

Why don't people know this?
Because we cannot see this field. And because nobody publishes pictures of this field.
We see the maps that geologists chart for magnetic field gradients in places where they make their surveys, and we see how fast the magnetic field changes.
The earth's magnetic field can be double from one place to another.
But what about the static field?
It is even more volatile than the magnetic field.
We know for certain that anything connected to the ground which has some fair conductance will raise the ground potential up into the air.
This means nearly all plants that are growing push the ground level up, so you can detect them as an anomaly with a static charge detector.
And what about the ground?
What about places where the ground moisture is more at the surface? This also shows as an anomaly to the surrounding ground that has less moisture.

Then we have other minerals in the ground that can change the conductivity, and telluric currents... and corrosion of metals... all mixed together.
All of these things could change the static field we might detect above the ground.
The pictures we see in books of the atmospheric static charge shows a simple even gradient of 100 volts increasing with each meter of altitude.
It does not show all these mountains and hills and valleys of static charge that are everywhere around us.
Anyone with a static charge detector knows we are not in an even voltage field that shows only buried gold anomalies.

Does buried metal cause an anomaly in the static electric charge in the air?
I think so. All metals corrode when they are in ground that has the correct electrolytes in it.
We know gold dissolves in very trace amounts, but the metals it is alloyed with dissolve in much larger amounts.
Expect to find many times more copper and silver ions where you find a few gold ions.
Then, if you detect this copper, how do you know you didn't find ions from a lost copper penny instead of copper that dissolved from a gold nugget?
Or maybe a scrap of copper wire that dissolved into copper salts so there is nothing to dig up, only a static anomaly?

Can you detect buried metals with a static charge detector?
I think it is extremely difficult, unless you know a LOT about what causes static charges, and a LOT about geology and soil chemistry.
If you are lucky, maybe one of 100 times, a charge anomaly might be caused by buried metal instead of the water table, hot rocks, plants and other strange noise from the earth and sky.
Maybe Alonso has a lot of years of experience to learn these things better than an average treasure hunter.
Can Alonso find buried metal better than the average treasure hunter when using his LRLs?
Can he find buried metals better than the average treasure hunter when using no locator?
Who knows?

What I know for sure is almost everyone in this forum who bought a Mineoro LRL reported stories how Mineoro does not work.
I read at least 10 stories from treasure hunters who buy Mineoro LRLs and then say they wish they did not buy them.
These are real treasure hunters who spent real money to buy a real LRL that did not work for them. At the same time we hear the stories how treasure hunters were tricked at the Mineoro factory to make them think these locators make clear beeps to point to the treasure, when it is not true. When they return home, they find it was a trick to make them spend their money. Then they spend their time to find a way to recover their wasted money.

Treasure hunters can read this forum before they buy anything from Mineoro or other manufacturers of LRLs. Read and see all the people who already bought Mineoro and discovered the truth. See what treasure hunters tell about their success using Mineoro. If you believe one person telling stories of finding wonderful treasures, then read 10 other stories of treasure hunters who say they wasted their money. They believed one person too... and they bought Mineoro locators. Then they stopped using their Mineoro locators after wasting much time with false beeping and not finding treasure.

You can use any treasure tools you want for treasure hunting.
One good tool to use is your brain... you can save yourself the cost of 7500 eu to not buy an expensive LRL that does not work.
It is not hard to read here it did not work for almost everyone who bought it.
If you really want an LRL, then you can make your own experimental LRL for less than 50 eu, and you will not be poor, even if you don't find some treasures.
My congratulations to Gibon for not making false guarantees for his Mineoro LRL to another treasure hunter who expects it to work as advertised.

Now you heard my warning.
And I know some people will not believe my warning.
They will buy an expensive LRL, and they will later find it does not work.
This is ok.
At least you can read the information here to make an informed decision.

Best of luck to all the treasure hunters in this new season.
J_P
Old 05-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO em França

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post
Hi everybody, Hi Goldfinder,

just wanted to confirm what you say. We use to have a big tempest here in my country few years ago.

I was TH in the forest with my Dc 2008. Many trees was done like the picture and the device was beeping each time when i was pointing at direction of the hole.

J Player i stll have my Dc . Wanted to sell it but the guy test it and ask garanti. Mineoro garanti ? What For ? Send it back to Brazil !! I gave him back the money. I don't want have problem and be prossecuted . So I keep it and still testing this strange Machine. May be one day ....

Other point after 2 years i can say that the effective range is about 4 and 6 meter probably 8 for big target. But certainli not 1000 meter as prommesses

Honestly I use it as a pinpointer just to confirm the target. First Mfd then Mineoro and After MD. I could get little success but not enough to get a final conclusion.

I get some news from Connie . ( Didn't know you was with her in Brazil Morgan when you bought your DC ). She become desparate and I can understand. I told her what I 'm writing you now.

It 's always strange to see that all video concerning Mineoro were posting by Staff of the manufacturer and of course they always find something.

Be sure if I find I shall post here on the Forum. Never see video with real Mineoro Owner ( May be Morgan but was just a test ).

Finally the Fg 90 shown on the video seem's to be more stable than other model . Is Mineoro could resolve this big problem of versatility ?????

But like we say in my country if you find a brezilian in the wood looking like a woman PASS YOUR WAY !!!!!!

By everybody.

And happy prospecting for this new TH season.

GIBON
Hello

Sorry for your problem with DC2008,but as to me is the UNIC mineoro who can locate some metals.

Yes,Connie was very happy in Brazil but when return to her country discover that MINEORO is not what THEY DEMONSTRATE IN THE FACTORY !!! She conclude they make a brain wash,until the point they hipnotize people to believe in their tricks,its a shame.
I know the MINEORO is not able to find a BIG TREASURE under salt water,i was near the Sra Mercedes wreck with DC2006,17 tons of gold & Silver not make it any sound.About,and this was one year before ODISSEY recover the treasure .
inland,i still trying with MINEORO,but maybe the range for a big treasure is the same as PD or even less.

Regards
Old 05-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Guru

Default FG90

Quote:
Hi goldfinder,

I think you are correct about static fields.
We already know there is a static field gradient close to 100v/meter in the air.
Everyone assumes this gradient is fairly uniform above the ground. But it is not.
Every bump on the ground, every plant, every tree and pole stuck in the ground causes anomalies in this voltage.

Why don't people know this?
Because we cannot see this field. And because nobody publishes pictures of this field.
We see the maps that geologists chart for magnetic field gradients in places where they make their surveys, and we see how fast the magnetic field changes.
The earth's magnetic field can be double from one place to another.
But what about the static field?
It is even more volatile than the magnetic field.
We know for certain that anything connected to the ground which has some fair conductance will raise the ground potential up into the air.
This means nearly all plants that are growing push the ground level up, so you can detect them as an anomaly with a static charge detector.
And what about the ground?
What about places where the ground moisture is more at the surface? This also shows as an anomaly to the surrounding ground that has less moisture.

Then we have other minerals in the ground that can change the conductivity, and telluric currents... and corrosion of metals... all mixed together.
All of these things could change the static field we might detect above the ground.
The pictures we see in books of the atmospheric static charge shows a simple even gradient of 100 volts increasing with each meter of altitude.
It does not show all these mountains and hills and valleys of static charge that are everywhere around us.
Anyone with a static charge detector knows we are not in an even voltage field that shows only buried gold anomalies.

Does buried metal cause an anomaly in the static electric charge in the air?
I think so. All metals corrode when they are in ground that has the correct electrolytes in it.
We know gold dissolves in very trace amounts, but the metals it is alloyed with dissolve in much larger amounts.
Expect to find many times more copper and silver ions where you find a few gold ions.
Then, if you detect this copper, how do you know you didn't find ions from a lost copper penny instead of copper that dissolved from a gold nugget?
Or maybe a scrap of copper wire that dissolved into copper salts so there is nothing to dig up, only a static anomaly?

Can you detect buried metals with a static charge detector?
I think it is extremely difficult, unless you know a LOT about what causes static charges, and a LOT about geology and soil chemistry.
If you are lucky, maybe one of 100 times, a charge anomaly might be caused by buried metal instead of the water table, hot rocks, plants and other strange noise from the earth and sky.
Maybe Alonso has a lot of years of experience to learn these things better than an average treasure hunter.
Can Alonso find buried metal better than the average treasure hunter when using his LRLs?
Can he find buried metals better than the average treasure hunter when using no locator?
Who knows?

What I know for sure is almost everyone in this forum who bought a Mineoro LRL reported stories how Mineoro does not work.
I read at least 10 stories from treasure hunters who buy Mineoro LRLs and then say they wish they did not buy them.
These are real treasure hunters who spent real money to buy a real LRL that did not work for them. At the same time we hear the stories how treasure hunters were tricked at the Mineoro factory to make them think these locators make clear beeps to point to the treasure, when it is not true. When they return home, they find it was a trick to make them spend their money. Then they spend their time to find a way to recover their wasted money.

Treasure hunters can read this forum before they buy anything from Mineoro or other manufacturers of LRLs. Read and see all the people who already bought Mineoro and discovered the truth. See what treasure hunters tell about their success using Mineoro. If you believe one person telling stories of finding wonderful treasures, then read 10 other stories of treasure hunters who say they wasted their money. They believed one person too... and they bought Mineoro locators. Then they stopped using their Mineoro locators after wasting much time with false beeping and not finding treasure.

You can use any treasure tools you want for treasure hunting.
One good tool to use is your brain... you can save yourself the cost of 7500 eu to not buy an expensive LRL that does not work.
It is not hard to read here it did not work for almost everyone who bought it.
If you really want an LRL, then you can make your own experimental LRL for less than 50 eu, and you will not be poor, even if you don't find some treasures.
My congratulations to Gibon for not making false guarantees for his Mineoro LRL to another treasure hunter who expects it to work as advertised.

Now you heard my warning.
And I know some people will not believe my warning.
They will buy an expensive LRL, and they will later find it does not work.
This is ok.
At least you can read the information here to make an informed decision.

Best of luck to all the treasure hunters in this new season.
J_P

Hi J_P

Some earlier MINEORO models have FRESH GOLD in the brand,i remember PDC210 SUPER(FRESH GOLD). And the FG80 is not able to locate in air test the Gold,even with 10% umidity,i know a friend who have this model,we try many times.
I supose the FG90 is the same crapy
Old 05-15-2011, 04:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P

Some earlier MINEORO models have FRESH GOLD in the brand,i remember PDC210 SUPER(FRESH GOLD). And the FG80 is not able to locate in air test the Gold,even with 10% umidity,i know a friend who have this model,we try many times.
I supose the FG90 is the same crapy
Hi Morgan,

Yes, I remember also the FG78 for only a short time. We don't hear too much about that one either. Carl-NC tested a PDC-205 and said it did not detect gold, and an FG80 which he said did not detect gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
"...keep in mind, that I did test a PDC205, and found that it could not detect gold...
... Wave the "gold" sample, or my gold bar, anywhere in front, to the side, above, it doesn't matter... no beep..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...9116#post39116
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7488#post47488

I remember when all the "Fresh Gold" propaganda started from the Mineoro factory.
Damasio was the owner who directed this propaganda. (This was about the same time I first remember seeing photos with fresh advertising painted on the roof of the Mineoro factory).
Then I remember reading many stories of wonderful treasures found when using Mineoro locators told by one person, who said the reports of Mineoro not working is because people did not use them correctly.
Then I remember many people buying these Mineoro locators in 2006 when they believe the stories they read of wonderful treasure.
Then after spending months and years trying to find treasure, I remember the people who buy new Mineoro locators stop believing they can find treasures with these, and they try to sell their Mineoro locators.

I can read the Geotech forum, and it is like a history lesson. We see the same story as I read 10 years before Mineoro became famous, when people bought Electroscopes, Raven Treasure Scopes, Lectra Search, and other LRLs. I don't know of any real treasure hunters using these today. Maybe some people still have these in their closets, or in an LRL museum, because nobody will pay any kind of good price for them when they know they don't work.

The lesson I learn is the word gold is magical. When people hear this word, they begin to dream, and it is no longer necessary for them to follow their brain. Their dream of finding gold wins all arguments. They will hear only stories that help them feel happy about their dream for magical gold detection. They no longer hear stories to warn them. LRL manufacturers and their friends know this, and they are happy to help people believe their dreams if you send them money.

Thank you to Morgan, Gibon, Goldfinder, michael, and all the other real treasure hunters who told the true stories of how these locators do not work like the factory workers and their friends tell us.

Now we start a new treasure hunting season.
Maybe this year, we will have more treasure hunters who keep their money and use it for the fun of treasure hunting after they read your stories of what tools work and do not work.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

Yes, I remember also the FG78 for only a short time. We don't hear too much about that one either. Carl-NC tested a PDC-205 and said it did not detect gold, and an FG80 which he said did not detect gold.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...9116#post39116
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7488#post47488

I remember when all the "Fresh Gold" propaganda started from the Mineoro factory.
Damasio was the owner who directed this propaganda. (This was about the same time I first remember seeing photos with fresh advertising painted on the roof of the Mineoro factory).
Then I remember reading many stories of wonderful treasures found when using Mineoro locators told by one person, who said the reports of Mineoro not working is because people did not use them correctly.
Then I remember many people buying these Mineoro locators in 2006 when they believe the stories they read of wonderful treasure.
Then after spending months and years trying to find treasure, I remember the people who buy new Mineoro locators stop believing they can find treasures with these, and they try to sell their Mineoro locators.

I can read the Geotech forum, and it is like a history lesson. We see the same story as I read 10 years before Mineoro became famous, when people bought Electroscopes, Raven Treasure Scopes, Lectra Search, and other LRLs. I don't know of any real treasure hunters using these today. Maybe some people still have these in their closets, or in an LRL museum, because nobody will pay any kind of good price for them when they know they don't work.

The lesson I learn is the word gold is magical. When people hear this word, they begin to dream, and it is no longer necessary for them to follow their brain. Their dream of finding gold wins all arguments. They will hear only stories that help them feel happy about their dream for magical gold detection. They no longer hear stories to warn them. LRL manufacturers and their friends know this, and they are happy to help people believe their dreams if you send them money.

Thank you to Morgan, Gibon, Goldfinder, michael, and all the other real treasure hunters who told the true stories of how these locators do not work like the factory workers and their friends tell us.

Now we start a new treasure hunting season.
Maybe this year, we will have more treasure hunters who keep their money and use it for the fun of treasure hunting after they read your stories of what tools work and do not work.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

The word GOLD make people crazy and with gold price increase it becomes a GOLD madness.
Also we should keep in mind that PISTOLDETEKTOR is a LRL for treasures and MRL(Medium R.L.)for smaller objects,and the inventor is Alonso,so it cames again the question,why he not make MINEORO best quality product ?
Actualy i´m in position to say I CAN BUILD BETTER LRL THAN MINEORO,also i can say,I HAVE ONE LRL WHO CAN CHALLENGE THE FG90 . Thanks to this Forum,me and others learn how to make LRL´s,of course GEO is the winer with his G PD who can locate FRESH GOLD coin 30m distance...For this one i cant make a challenge,but i´m very near to understand how he get this distances,i know this is possible,i want the same performance with PD but with great stability.
The same LRL that Aft_ claims to find the iron nails,i also build,and perfectly reject the IRON and locate the precious metals,but distances are the same as the PD with advantage in stability,also it is better for larger objects than coin size,i promise to put film here with this PDK in field action.
Also i can say if Morgan,Geo,Aft,Andreas,Esteban and a few more others joined to produce
the BEST LRL,we will make something that MINEORO TEAM will admire and become jealows but unfortunatly we live very far away from each others and ,you know, some of us not want to share LRL circuitry discoveries...

Regards
Old 05-16-2011, 03:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi J_P

The word GOLD make people crazy and with gold price increase it becomes a GOLD madness.
Also we should keep in mind that PISTOLDETEKTOR is a LRL for treasures and MRL(Medium R.L.)for smaller objects,and the inventor is Alonso,so it cames again the question,why he not make MINEORO best quality product ?
Actualy i´m in position to say I CAN BUILD BETTER LRL THAN MINEORO,also i can say,I HAVE ONE LRL WHO CAN CHALLENGE THE FG90 . Thanks to this Forum,me and others learn how to make LRL´s,of course GEO is the winer with his G PD who can locate FRESH GOLD coin 30m distance...For this one i cant make a challenge,but i´m very near to understand how he get this distances,i know this is possible,i want the same performance with PD but with great stability.
The same LRL that Aft_ claims to find the iron nails,i also build,and perfectly reject the IRON and locate the precious metals,but distances are the same as the PD with advantage in stability,also it is better for larger objects than coin size,i promise to put film here with this PDK in field action.
Also i can say if Morgan,Geo,Aft,Andreas,Esteban and a few more others joined to produce
the BEST LRL,we will make something that MINEORO TEAM will admire and become jealows but unfortunatly we live very far away from each others and ,you know, some of us not want to share LRL circuitry discoveries...

Regards
Hi Morgan,

Yes, this is why I say people here did not find long range detection when they pay money to buy Mineoro LRLs. People need to know Mineoro does not sell LRLs that work to find treasures at long distance. All the people who believed stories that these are working for long range have discovered it is exactly as you say.... they do not work as they see in the Mineoro videos, and as they are shown at the Mineoro factory.

You are correct. It is only the experimental pistol Alonso built which we saw find 2 meter detection on your video. We do not see videos that show Mineoro factory workers finding treasure to be the same as we can see for Mineoro locators that people buy. It looks like your stories from the Mineoro factory are the exact same as we hear from everyone in this forum who bought a Mineoro locator. They all make reports exactly as you say... the Mineoro videos and factory demonstrations look to be a trick to make them think these are finding treasure. This is what treasure hunters need to know, so they will not make the same mistake like other treasure hunters made.

Do you think a treasure of more than 70,000 euros is good to recover when you go treasure hunting? This is how much money I watched people in this forum payed to Mineoro to buy LRLs they say don't work for finding treasure. These people who post in this forum are only a small fraction of the people who bought Mineoro locators.
How many more who read stories here of finding wonderful treasures, did not post here to say they bought Mineoro LRLs?
Is it ten times more people than we read about?
Or 100 times more than we read making reports here?
Did Mineoro really find a treasure of more than 7 million euros from people believing stories of wonderful treasure locating they read here?

You can read what I posted above to see I know Alonso is a treasure hunter who may have a lot of experience to know how to find treasures with the LRLs he builds. Maybe these experimental LRLs work better than the Mineoro LRLs that are sold at the factory. This is the reason why I say the same as you say --- It is better to make your own experimental LRL if you want to have an LRL --- not send money to Mineoro for an LRL, because these will not work like you see in the Mineoro videos, or like the stories you hear from hung, or the tricks you see at the Mineoro factory. We see everyone in this forum discovered the truth about Mineoro LRLs after they believed these stories and wasted their money to buy these locators.

We know if these worked, then the factory workers would not be spending their time to make more videos showing fake detection tricks. They would buy one Mineoro locator and quit their jobs so they could spend their time finding wonderful treasures and getting rich instead of going back to work every day making more LRLs and more tricks to make people believe these locators are showing perfect detection of fresh gold.

I think there are definitely methods to find buried metals at long range. And Carl-NC thinks there are too.
This is the reason why he made this forum, is to talk about methods for real detection at long range, and to talk about LRL methods too, so we can see if maybe there is some of these that works. I have seen with my own eyes and tested with my own hands VLF and gamma ray locators that worked to find metals at long range. And I know these are not the only methods that can work. We have also seen the Mineoro method reported in this forum, and we see the overwhelming evidence that it does not work, reported by everyone who bought one or used one. The evidence I see from reading what people find when using Mineoro LRLs is they are not good for finding treasure unless you are a Mineoro factory worker or their friends. These factory workers do not need to dig for their treasure. The treasure comes to them automatically. They only need to manufacture the LRLs to sell, and show beeping tricks and fake videos.

The only exception is hung says the Mineoro locators work perfectly. It seems strange he also talked about his long conversations with his friend Damasio, and his other friends at the factory. This is the only time I see people believing the fake stories and videos to buy Mineoro locators. Then we see the truth after they buy these LRLs and they learn they don't work -- exactly like Carl-NC told before when they did not believe him, and believed hung stories of wonderful LRL detection.

But we saw your video and reports of the true detection from your experimental medium range locators that you cannot buy from Mineoro. So we know there is some method to detect metals at medium range. Maybe the method you have is not working the same as other ways geologists can use for longer range detection. But this is why we have a forum to make discussions of these ways that maybe could work -- not for tricking people to spend their money to buy fake LRLs that are not working like we see in the fake videos.

Thank you for telling the true stories that you see from the Mineoro factory, and from your own experience.
Good luck with your treasure hunting season.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-16-2011, 11:01 AM
Guru

This wonderful Stone was detected on mineoro properties by using exceptional mineoro LRLs.
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2011, 10:40 PM
Guru

Default LRL discussions

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

Yes, this is why I say people here did not find long range detection when they pay money to buy Mineoro LRLs. People need to know Mineoro does not sell LRLs that work to find treasures at long distance. All the people who believed stories that these are working for long range have discovered it is exactly as you say.... they do not work as they see in the Mineoro videos, and as they are shown at the Mineoro factory.

You are correct. It is only the experimental pistol Alonso built which we saw find 2 meter detection on your video. We do not see videos that show Mineoro factory workers finding treasure to be the same as we can see for Mineoro locators that people buy. It looks like your stories from the Mineoro factory are the exact same as we hear from everyone in this forum who bought a Mineoro locator. They all make reports exactly as you say... the Mineoro videos and factory demonstrations look to be a trick to make them think these are finding treasure. This is what treasure hunters need to know, so they will not make the same mistake like other treasure hunters made.

Do you think a treasure of more than 70,000 euros is good to recover when you go treasure hunting? This is how much money I watched people in this forum payed to Mineoro to buy LRLs they say don't work for finding treasure. These people who post in this forum are only a small fraction of the people who bought Mineoro locators.
How many more who read stories here of finding wonderful treasures, did not post here to say they bought Mineoro LRLs?
Is it ten times more people than we read about?
Or 100 times more than we read making reports here?
Did Mineoro really find a treasure of more than 7 million euros from people believing stories of wonderful treasure locating they read here?

You can read what I posted above to see I know Alonso is a treasure hunter who may have a lot of experience to know how to find treasures with the LRLs he builds. Maybe these experimental LRLs work better than the Mineoro LRLs that are sold at the factory. This is the reason why I say the same as you say --- It is better to make your own experimental LRL if you want to have an LRL --- not send money to Mineoro for an LRL, because these will not work like you see in the Mineoro videos, or like the stories you hear from hung, or the tricks you see at the Mineoro factory. We see everyone in this forum discovered the truth about Mineoro LRLs after they believed these stories and wasted their money to buy these locators.

We know if these worked, then the factory workers would not be spending their time to make more videos showing fake detection tricks. They would buy one Mineoro locator and quit their jobs so they could spend their time finding wonderful treasures and getting rich instead of going back to work every day making more LRLs and more tricks to make people believe these locators are showing perfect detection of fresh gold.

I think there are definitely methods to find buried metals at long range. And Carl-NC thinks there are too.
This is the reason why he made this forum, is to talk about methods for real detection at long range, and to talk about LRL methods too, so we can see if maybe there is some of these that works. I have seen with my own eyes and tested with my own hands VLF and gamma ray locators that worked to find metals at long range. And I know these are not the only methods that can work. We have also seen the Mineoro method reported in this forum, and we see the overwhelming evidence that it does not work, reported by everyone who bought one or used one. The evidence I see from reading what people find when using Mineoro LRLs is they are not good for finding treasure unless you are a Mineoro factory worker or their friends. These factory workers do not need to dig for their treasure. The treasure comes to them automatically. They only need to manufacture the LRLs to sell, and show beeping tricks and fake videos.

The only exception is hung says the Mineoro locators work perfectly. It seems strange he also talked about his long conversations with his friend Damasio, and his other friends at the factory. This is the only time I see people believing the fake stories and videos to buy Mineoro locators. Then we see the truth after they buy these LRLs and they learn they don't work -- exactly like Carl-NC told before when they did not believe him, and believed hung stories of wonderful LRL detection.

But we saw your video and reports of the true detection from your experimental medium range locators that you cannot buy from Mineoro. So we know there is some method to detect metals at medium range. Maybe the method you have is not working the same as other ways geologists can use for longer range detection. But this is why we have a forum to make discussions of these ways that maybe could work -- not for tricking people to spend their money to buy fake LRLs that are not working like we see in the fake videos.

Thank you for telling the true stories that you see from the Mineoro factory, and from your own experience.
Good luck with your treasure hunting season.

Best wishes,
J_P
Even with all the warning here to NOT BUY MINEORO,most of people not believe until they buy &use this LRL for treasure hunting and confirm that NOT WORK.
The first time i get information about MINEORO was in this forum,and before i decided to travel and see the LRL factory,i read all the threads from Esteban and Carl.
Of course i fall into MINEORO trick in the field test and decide to buy the LRL,they make some discount becouse it was christmas ...
Also DAMASIO seems to me serious person,and he show me all the factory inside and his arsenal of equipment for treasure hunting.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:31 PM
Guru

Default FG90 is a FAKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
This wonderful Stone was detected on mineoro properties by using exceptional mineoro LRLs.
HELLO

I WAS TALKING WITH ONE FRENCH PERSON WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE ALONSOS AND PATRICIA FG90 DEMONSTRATION IN THE FOREST(YOUTUBE MOVIES).
THE PERSON IN QUESTION;BOUGTH ONE FG90,AND NOW IS VERY DESAPOINTED.
I´M SURE THERE IS SOME TRICK IN FG90 DEMONSTRATIONS.

IF WANT MORE DETAILS SEND PM.

I FEEL SORRY THO EAR ABOUT THIS...