LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-29-2010, 06:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Hi

Unfortunatly it seems Esteban become with serious eye problems.
Hope he recover soon.

Attachment 13602
Yes,
Hoping for the best for Esteban's recovery. We all miss him.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-29-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi

Unfortunatly it seems Esteban become with serious eye problems.
Hope he recover soon.

Attachment 13602

Hope he recover soon,god icaver
Old 10-30-2010, 03:44 AM
Guru

Also I hoping , best health for Esteban
Old 10-30-2010, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Also I hoping , best health for Esteban
realy we miss him ,i hope best health for
Old 10-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Guru

Best health for Esteban
Old 10-31-2010, 05:54 AM
Guru

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
What skeptics have made it complicated?

Nobody who produces LRLs has agreed to take their products for any kind of test that resembles scientific except for a few isolated incidents in which the LRL failed. There are several scientific tests available where any producer of LRLs can have their product tested for free. But no producers will send their product to be tested. As far as I have seen, no producers of LRLs has conducted their own scientific test either.

Since skeptics don't produce non-working LRLs, they don't have them on hand for testing. This does not seem complication to understand.
The people who do manufacture LRLs do not permit them to be tested in a scientific test. This does not seem complicated to understand either.

I have an LRL on loan which is ready for any kind of test by any skeptic or non skeptic. So far, all people who tried could not find any good results with it. The invitations to anyone who wants to try it have shown there are no so-called "sensitive" persons who are willing to test it either.

The only complication I can see is people don't want to admit that nobody who believes LRLs work is willing to allow their LRLs to be tested in a scientific test. This is not hard to observe after reading this forum and other LRL forums. Yet we see people pretending things are complicated to understand, and blaming it on skeptics.

The fact is it is not complicated. Let the owners of LRLs who want people to believe they work show some scientific tests to demonstrate that their claims are true. I haven't ever seen that happen.

Best wishes,
J_P
I agree and you're right, usually the producer has to proof his product really works.

But it seems with LRL we are entering some kind of "shadow-land" like with esoteric, dowsing and magic stuff so the consumer has to be protected.

Either he protects himself by not beliefing claims until personal thorough investigation or the law-enforcment has to protect citizens what is it's job!

There is no problem buying really fully functionable cars, tvs, computers, dvd-players, game-consoles (those are especially extra high functionable and durable because they wanna sell alot games to happy playstation etc. owners) and other stuff so why psyeudo-electronical sh*t should has the right to contaminate the market???

Every food-producer or restaurant has to have a licence for going shure the consumer's health remains as save as possible.

There is absolutly no tolerance in understanding that such "miracle boxes" like Mineoro should be impossible for scientific tests. Because they don't consist of miraculous innards but just "simple" electronic-circuits.

And it is well know what those circuits are suppused to do.

Electronic is no occult science and the needed circumstances for metal detection are know, otherwise such a device would be of no use at all.

And those LRL-companies are no big firms like military or weapon industry so they would have a big lobby. If they are producing nonworking crap and rob 1000s of dollars or euros etc. from their deceived victims they have to get sentenced and punished for this evil crime! No matter if those are "dreamers", "genius" or "worldsavers" or whatever.

And if those companys are not willing to scientifally test their expensive stuff on their own they have to be forced otherwise they can shut down their production once and for all! In what world we are living?

the result of all this inconsequent acting are persons like gaucho1961 that dig large holes for nothing, paying a high price for not reliable detectors and hard working hole digging expeditions!

It is really good this forum does something against such problems but it's not enough. btw. it's irresponsible and helping covering a crime if somebody who has insider information holding this back so other naive persons get trapped by the oh so shine LRL announcements. I also hope Esteban get's back his health soon but I also hope further he will inform us technically real detailed so this unbearable and silly "does it work or does it not work"-hickmack stops and finally we get scientific provable and in deed working LRL devices!