LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-07-2013, 03:18 AM

Default IRON DETECTOR

Is it possible someone to make me a long range iron detector with low cost and without big range and needs , i want to find some iron boxes covered with 30-40 cm of rocks in a place full of rocks , a simple detector just to show me were the boxes are when i pass next to them , detection only iron without discrimination , if anyone knows a detector-device in the market helping me do this job with rocks exept magnetometre ( too expensive ) with long range capability give me a link , opinions all accepted !
Old 03-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Guru

Hi

For this you must use a good magnetometer

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENZINAS View Post
Is it possible someone to make me a long range iron detector with low cost and without big range and needs , i want to find some iron boxes covered with 30-40 cm of rocks in a place full of rocks , a simple detector just to show me were the boxes are when i pass next to them , detection only iron without discrimination , if anyone knows a detector-device in the market helping me do this job with rocks exept magnetometre ( too expensive ) with long range capability give me a link , opinions all accepted !
Old 03-07-2013, 03:44 PM

Default iron detectors ?

hi .
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vali View Post
hi .
hi my friend vali , can this detector in the picture detect only iron boxes , is it your ? tell me about it , can you make me one and what price but only for iron , answer waiting !
Old 03-07-2013, 05:08 PM

Default circuit+7404

go .
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...=11225&page=2;)
Old 03-08-2013, 03:18 AM

Quote:
i don't know about electronic things and circuits , i need a device complete ready to work if there is , i can't make it my self , only complete detector not circuit !
Old 03-08-2013, 03:22 AM

if anyone has built a detector for iron and want to sell in a low price show us a photo-video here !
Old 03-08-2013, 05:35 AM
Guru

Benzinas, to detect iron boxes at a depth of 30-40 cm, what you need is a surveying type magnetometer and/or a good metal detector, on the order of US$500-1500. You'll have to walk right over the top of the iron boxes to detect them.

For long range detection, there are "LRL's", and the problem with those is that they don't work, they're fraudulent. And usually a lot more expensive than a metal detector or magnetometer.

You could try dowsing with homemade L-rods. Probably a waste of time, but if you have lots of time anyhow, even if you don't find what you're looking for you may have fun wandering around outdoors in the fresh air looking for it.

--Dave J.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
Benzinas, to detect iron boxes at a depth of 30-40 cm, what you need is a surveying type magnetometer and/or a good metal detector, on the order of US$500-1500. You'll have to walk right over the top of the iron boxes to detect them.

For long range detection, there are "LRL's", and the problem with those is that they don't work, they're fraudulent. And usually a lot more expensive than a metal detector or magnetometer.

You could try dowsing with homemade L-rods. Probably a waste of time, but if you have lots of time anyhow, even if you don't find what you're looking for you may have fun wandering around outdoors in the fresh air looking for it.

--Dave J.
my friend i have good metal detector pulse and vlf but i cant search a big area with those detectors , i must have a detector to give me a direction first and then to use my detectors to see if the box is there , you can't search a big area with rocks with detector coil , i must find an lrl to sent me near to iron box from distance and then vlf will do the job , L rods is not good for me , must find another solution !
Old 03-08-2013, 04:19 PM

hi BENZ. .I made ​​a rig. Only metal. Price of 1500 dollars. I am from Iran. Where are you from?
Old 03-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Banned

Default Iron

On most mine sites there is a reference when the mine is built called MINE SITE NORTH found by a combination of planets and the sun.
This is so the builders can reference the plans to a North. This is not magnetic north. As the ore deposits usually disturb the earths magnetic field and a compass will read the wrong north.

You may be able to find the iron boxes by using a weak compass.

Get 3 compasses. Mechanically join two of the compasses back to back, north of one compass to south of the other compass.
This will make a weak compass that is not effected as much by the earths field.

When in the field look at the two compasses and see if there is any change between the weak compass and the earth compass. Then try and triangulate the changes to find your target.

rgds
Old 03-09-2013, 04:31 AM

Quote:
hi BENZ. .I made ​​a rig. Only metal. Price of 1500 dollars. I am from Iran. Where are you from?
i said low price my friend , 1500 dollars is not a low price !
Old 03-09-2013, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
On most mine sites there is a reference when the mine is built called MINE SITE NORTH found by a combination of planets and the sun.
This is so the builders can reference the plans to a North. This is not magnetic north. As the ore deposits usually disturb the earths magnetic field and a compass will read the wrong north.

You may be able to find the iron boxes by using a weak compass.

Get 3 compasses. Mechanically join two of the compasses back to back, north of one compass to south of the other compass.
This will make a weak compass that is not effected as much by the earths field.

When in the field look at the two compasses and see if there is any change between the weak compass and the earth compass. Then try and triangulate the changes to find your target.

rgds
Can you make me a plan in a paper to understand how to work it ?
Old 03-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Banned

Default Weak compass

I will try to draw my idea of how i would build it and post, but i have never built it.

I read it in a old book on magnetism which I do not have now.

Most references say you must use special scientific labratory equipment, but this is the basic idea behind this special equipment. It is a device that detects the local magnetic fields by cancelling the earths magnetic field.
This would give you an idea of what magnetic materials are in the local ground, but will not work if your ground is mineralised.

Where (which country are you trying to detect)? Can you show us photos of the soil or landscape?

Tell us a bit more about the iron boxes?

rgds
Old 03-09-2013, 11:40 AM
Guru

Benzinas, Mr. Devil is jerking you around. His 3-compass magnetometer is clever, but will not detect the iron boxes unless you walk right over them, and likely not even then.

What you want doesn't exist. As long as you continue to wish otherwise, there will be people who want to sell you something that won't do the job, and people who will just jerk you around for the fun of it.

The USA military has stuff under development that eventually might be able to do the job from a distance of perhaps 50 meters. About this I am not speculating, I know for a fact. Meanwhile it doesn't exist even for the US military. And when and if it does ever exist, the US Army isn't going to release it to the civilian market for $100, it'll probably cost the Army $20,000. After all, the US Army wish they had something like that to deploy in Afghanistan to find IED's, and they ain't got it.

Better you should hope to walk on the moon. The USA did that in 1969, so it's not an impossibility. Of course Moore's Law hasn't applied, moon shots are not down to the price of a pack of bubble gum. Maybe someday after we're all dead the Moon will become the Empire's "New Australia" and they'll send there anyone who dares to think with the brains God gave 'em. And if you ask what it costs to get back to Earth, that's an attempt to bribe an Officer of the Ministry of Lunacy. It won't go well.

My personal recommendation is this: if the supposed iron boxes contain only contents of monetary value such as gold bullion, pretend that you never heard of them. If you're pretty sure that the boxes really do exist and are valuable and haven't yet been recovered, go for it. The hard way.

--Dave J.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Benzinas, Mr. Devil is jerking you around. His 3-compass magnetometer is clever, but will not detect the iron boxes unless you walk right over them, and likely not even then.

What you want doesn't exist. As long as you continue to wish otherwise, there will be people who want to sell you something that won't do the job, and people who will just jerk you around for the fun of it.

The USA military has stuff under development that eventually might be able to do the job from a distance of perhaps 50 meters. About this I am not speculating, I know for a fact. Meanwhile it doesn't exist even for the US military. And when and if it does ever exist, the US Army isn't going to release it to the civilian market for $100, it'll probably cost the Army $20,000. After all, the US Army wish they had something like that to deploy in Afghanistan to find IED's, and they ain't got it.

Better you should hope to walk on the moon. The USA did that in 1969, so it's not an impossibility. Of course Moore's Law hasn't applied, moon shots are not down to the price of a pack of bubble gum. Maybe someday after we're all dead the Moon will become the Empire's "New Australia" and they'll send there anyone who dares to think with the brains God gave 'em. And if you ask what it costs to get back to Earth, that's an attempt to bribe an Officer of the Ministry of Lunacy. It won't go well.

My personal recommendation is this: if the supposed iron boxes contain only contents of monetary value such as gold bullion, pretend that you never heard of them. If you're pretty sure that the boxes really do exist and are valuable and haven't yet been recovered, go for it. The hard way.

--Dave J.
...hope dies last ....we say here in Greece and the luck goes with the boldly man , thank my friend for your answer !!
Old 03-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Guru

Ammuniton Boxes filled with small Gold Swiss coins? I have had reports of 3 that have been found with MFD within the 5-6 foot depth range. Dell
Old 03-10-2013, 01:09 AM
Banned

Default Ammo Boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Ammuniton Boxes filled with small Gold Swiss coins? I have had reports of 3 that have been found with MFD within the 5-6 foot depth range. Dell
Ammo boxes would be hard to detect as they are thin. I was thinking it was older style safe type chests.

But if the ammo boxes were full of gold coins then this would be a different story.

What country/area were they found?

rgds
Old 03-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Banned

Default US Army quotes - God save us all

Quote:

--Dave J.
Not the US Army again? Hell, they haven't won a war in decades.

rgds
Old 03-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
What size area and which country / area are you talking about?

rgds
Old 03-10-2013, 05:07 AM

1000 m2 is the field and it's in Greece !
Old 03-12-2013, 04:58 AM
Banned

Default The most efficent detector

Quote:
1000 m2 is the field and it's in Greece !
Here it is my friend. The most efficent detector! It is cheap and will find iron boxes @30-40cm over 1000m2.

An ammo box full of gold is at least Au$20,000

But do not connect this detector to the LAZY circuit as is DOES NOT WORK.

Good luck
Attached Images

Old 03-12-2013, 08:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
Here it is my friend. The most efficent detector! It is cheap and will find iron boxes @30-40cm over 1000m2.

An ammo box full of gold is at least Au$20,000

But do not connect this detector to the LAZY circuit as is DOES NOT WORK.

Good luck
Good one, ha, ha..

How do you use it to detect something at 50m, as boomerang?
Old 05-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Guru

Quote:

This circuit can help you
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2013, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reza vir View Post
This circuit can help you
what detector is this , vlf-pulse-lrl and how it works ?