LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-25-2006, 02:03 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro FG80

Finally.
My FG80 arrives tomorrow.
Unfortunately I would like to use it at my friend's region where the PDC ruled this weekend.
But I will test it in other places.
Allow me a week for test. Will post my impressions on how it relates to the PDC.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:52 PM
Guru

Oh! Good news Hung. I hope have nice and satisfiable results.
Haven't you forgotten do and make my proposed 6 test points? Dear friend! don't forget please.
But still can't understand ; when it's ready to be shipped, definitely a manual could be put in their site.
As I see in their site still no info of new models,....!!! why? please remind them. I am much eager to know if is really able to detect a fresh gold from a distance.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:45 PM
Guru

Hi Hung

Let us know your impressions and experiences with it.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:24 PM
Guru

OK. Got it this morning.
More later.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Guru

PRELIMINARY 1

First, I really wish the device had arrived prior to the weekend when I went to my friend's place out of state. But if the PDC 210 rocked, this one model theoretically would surpass it. Well... I'm not there anymore, so you just can't get what you want all the time...

The FG80 arrived this morning and the first thing I noticed when I unwrapped the package is that it feels slightly lighter than the PDC 210. Good, because for long sessions, it will be less fatiguing.

I has only one knob. A numbered pot in which you can lock the best setting through a switch.

In the afternnon I had a little spare time and performed initial tests. The manual says to simply turn the knob up until beeps are heard, then you go back one turn or more (based on the numbers gauge). Unlike the PDC in which you fine tune two knobs and if you exaggerate you hear an ocasional beep, in the case of the FG80, no beep is heard after calibration, which you do aiming the antenna perpendicular to ground. Also there's an infrared sensor at the top of the 'black nose', quoting Esteban..

I imediately headed to the beach for a quick check on how it would react at the two targets I have here at sea. Probably shipwrecks. When I pointed the device, no beep was heard. Then I kept increasing sensibility till it beeped distinguishly. And I'll tell you.. Unlike the PDC which used to give an ocasional beep in that direction, the FG beeped loudly and when precisely over the target I believe, the beep turned into a continuous sound. Yeah, scream baby!
Being seasoned to the PDC, and as no beep was heard following the manual's recomended calibration, I ramdonly calibrated it until I had the result expected.
Since this new model circuitry works in the edge depending on the humidity rate, mine here is currently around 55 to 60%, I believe the distance was too far for a standard calibration, so when I decided to increase the sensibility on my own, I got the beeps. The manual says the best possible range is achieved in humidities lower than 30%, so as I am almost 100% higher in humidity, the detection power was more than fair, specialy because the PDC gave me 2 targets. But the FG clearly gave me a third one which the PDC might have missed. Don't know for sure yet.
Probably if it is truly a shpwreck, then the gold must have spread in the sea floor along the decades.
One thing I noticed tough is that if you increase too much the sensibility and you happen to hit a target, the detector being so sensitive, may trigger the signal somehow to a point where the beeps turn constant and you really have to decrease the knob in several turns..

As I had not much time, I did not did a search at the beach yet to see if I find something. I headed back home and tried its ability to beep at gold in air.
I used my wedding ring for this. Once more, it feels like you are tuning a radio, for best calibration. In my case, I increased fine tuning to a point where I could pick up the ring in several distances. Being from milimeters away from the nose to a max of 10 feet. Could be more distant tough, but I had to recalibrate it several times to get it.
One point to mention. It's not all the time the ring is sensed. Sometimes yes, sometimes not. Since my humidity is a little high, I believe it's got to do with it. So if the ring is not sensed at one particular instant, no big deal, the fine tuning vary according to your objective.
Next time I will do a search in the beach and see how it goes.
Well that's all for now.
Be back maybe in a couple of days.
Old 07-28-2006, 08:05 PM
Guru

Hi Hung. Thank you for your efforts. By here is good news.
1- Before every thing please give info of how is pinpointing & depth determining mechanism?(without center & deep)
2- How was it's stability and sensitivity in comparison with PDC210? Didn't get any superfluous signal when increased sens. and moved device?
What was the distance with FG80 and PDC210 for the places you guess have object?
3- If had time, Would you please make all my offered test points? how are you serious in this case?
4- won't you dig those places got signal? I think it's best time to find out what have you done and compare with PDC210 from any aspect( size , depth and point of target).
Old 08-09-2006, 07:55 PM

Default Help Minero FG80

Hello
I am new here and I discovered that you possessed a FG80.
I received mine one month ago and not middle to make operate it. I made my tests to 40% of humidity. Besides I made the tests in a land where I found a lot of gold Gallic pieces. I even make the test with the cool gold and always nothing.
Can you tell myself if there is one special way to adjust it because I don't know what i'm doing bad.
Sorry for my English but I make what I can.

Thank you Jean-paul
Old 11-07-2006, 05:34 PM

http://www.gnld.ws/id1.html
Old 11-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosfors View Post
And your point is.......? :confused:
Old 11-07-2006, 07:50 PM

Default Absolutely Impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosfors View Post
They claim a mineoro pdc210 will....
" For example: It is possible to locate gold at short or long distances.
Look at this data as an example: One gold coin weighing 1 oz, was located at 200 yards, and at 40" deep.
An 18 carat gold ring found at 142 yards and 52" deep."

This is the biggest load of what comes out of the rear end of a bull (toro) I've ever heard in my life. 52" deep in what? Bulldust I bet. If you believe this stuff, you've got a problem, really, a very real problem, you are what is referred to as technically challenged. You may also believe Harry Potter is real and that fairies live in the bottom of your garden...right?

I worked out how the mineoro detects a gold ring moving on a hand at 2 metres. ESD theory shows that raising your arm can generate a 5kV static charge, and if the person is wearing garments constructed of man-made fibers, up to 10kV (ten thousand Volts). Does the mineoro manual tell you not to detect while wearing a crimpolene suit, or while Mormon ministers are in the vicinity?

Yes these bogus devices don't "beep" at the gold ring, but at the movement of the persons arm. Mineoros might make a really good movement sensor for a burglar alarm, so long as the burglars aren't naked and you're cat doesn't rub over your nylon carpet or furniture. It would "go beep" at the first hint of a burglar even at 11,111.10 yards. You would need to connect it to a PIC micro or similar, so it could count the beeps over a given time before driving the siren, this would add a bit of fuzzy logic to the alarm. There you go mineoro, an honest use for your devices. Most crims around here wear polarfleece, a real good static generator.

Kev.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
They claim a mineoro pdc210 will....
" For example: It is possible to locate gold at short or long distances.
Look at this data as an example: One gold coin weighing 1 oz, was located at 200 yards, and at 40" deep.
An 18 carat gold ring found at 142 yards and 52" deep."

This is the biggest load of what comes out of the rear end of a bull (toro) I've ever heard in my life. 52" deep in what? Bulldust I bet. If you believe this stuff, you've got a problem, really, a very real problem, you are what is referred to as technically challenged. You may also believe Harry Potter is real and that fairies live in the bottom of your garden...right?

I worked out how the mineoro detects a gold ring moving on a hand at 2 metres. ESD theory shows that raising your arm can generate a 5kV static charge, and if the person is wearing garments constructed of man-made fibers, up to 10kV (ten thousand Volts). Does the mineoro manual tell you not to detect while wearing a crimpolene suit, or while Mormon ministers are in the vicinity?

Yes these bogus devices don't "beep" at the gold ring, but at the movement of the persons arm. Mineoros might make a really good movement sensor for a burglar alarm, so long as the burglars aren't naked and you're cat doesn't rub over your nylon carpet or furniture. It would "go beep" at the first hint of a burglar even at 11,111.10 yards. You would need to connect it to a PIC micro or similar, so it could count the beeps over a given time before driving the siren, this would add a bit of fuzzy logic to the alarm. There you go mineoro, an honest use for your devices. Most crims around here wear polarfleece, a real good static generator.

Kev.
Remember that Led Zep's song 'Dazed and Confused'? Well that pretty much translates the state your mind is..
Unfortunately, unable to understand their explanation in Mineoro's site about the phenomena and most of all , eager to discover their secret you come up with things like the ones above.

First of all, the FG80 is a completely different 'animal' than the PDC 210.
Yes the PDC 210 is able to locate the targets exactly as stated on their site. Proof: The gold medalion I found last year.
Another proof: My partner who's listed on Mineoro's site having found 32 gold coins from the 19th century.
Fact: The deepest the target the more intense the ionic field. My friend was able to detect the coins at a relatively small distance (about 30 feet) at 10 inches deep.

The FG80 detects fresh gold through electrostatic fields AND ionic fields also but has a different circuitry and aproach than the classic PDC210.
The gold ion , the DNA for the sensor.
Evidence: No need to move the target or the detector. If I remain stactic pointing also to a static gold ring for instance, the detector will beep. Provided the humidity conditions etc. are met.

Oh.. Yes.. For some it would be absolutely impossible..
That's the beauty of this whole thing.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:43 PM

Default Same old same old

Same old rhetoric eh Hung? How much are they paying you...free detectors?
Ever thought of taking up politics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Fact: The deepest the target the more intense the ionic field.
The deeper the target the more intense the ionic field? This is outside the laws of physics, it goes against everything man has learned since Newton. This is the most remarkable discovery of the millenium! Too bad it's garbage.

Quote:
My friend was able to detect the coins at a relatively small distance (about 30 feet) at 10 inches deep.
Why pay $1000s for a mineoro when a simple metal detector worth $100s would have found them?

Quote:
Unfortunately, unable to understand their explanation in Mineoro's site about the phenomena and most of all , eager to discover their secret you come up with things like the ones above.
http://www.gnld.ws/id16.html

Their explanation doesn't hold water, it's like a sieve, full of holes!
For one, if their theory was correct, there would not be any surface enrichment of gold lodes, all the gold would dissipate into the air. This is not the case, many lodes around the world didn't pay below 20 metres.

Me dazed and confused? no I don't think so, I didn't fall for the mineoro scam. You remind me of Kashmir, it just goes on and on and on and on......
Old 11-08-2006, 06:50 PM
sony

Talking Blah,blah,blah again?

Blah,blah,blah again?
Go to trip for a while so we can take rest a bit!
Good bye!
Old 11-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Remember that Led Zep's song 'Dazed and Confused'?
The only "dazed and confused" people here are the ones who spent their hard earned money on a Mineoro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
My friend was able to detect the coins at a relatively small distance (about 30 feet) at 10 inches deep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev
Why pay $1000s for a mineoro when a simple metal detector worth $100s would have found them?
That's probably exactly what happened.
In most of these cases, the "friend" was not only using a Mineoro (or any LRL for that matter) but also took along a "real" metal detector for the final pinpointing. By sheer luck, they managed to find a good target. Well - even a blind monkey sometimes finds a nut.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:52 PM

thanks friends,
i just want to know the price of this machine
FG79 ,
francais: est ce qu'il ya des forums de cette machine en français svp.
merci