LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-16-2013, 07:13 AM
Guru

The circuit in question will find gold, if you only "believe".

And that's not all it can do. Mr. Devil, you know the whole story about such things, you've studied it well, it's ancient knowledge that predates electronics.

The circuit in question is equally competent to turn a stone into bread, if you only "believe".

It is equally competent to give you power to control other people, if you only "believe".

It is equally competent to insure that if you jump off a cliff, you'll have a soft landing, no splat, if you only "believe".

It is just as well designed to do all those things, as it is to find gold.

Amazing little circuit, isn't it? Thanks to its electronics, it got a lot more traction here than your biodegradable half a dead fish did.

--Dave J.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
The circuit in question will find gold, if you only "believe".

And that's not all it can do. Mr. Devil, you know the whole story about such things, you've studied it well, it's ancient knowledge that predates electronics.

The circuit in question is equally competent to turn a stone into bread, if you only "believe".

It is equally competent to give you power to control other people, if you only "believe".

It is equally competent to insure that if you jump off a cliff, you'll have a soft landing, no splat, if you only "believe".

It is just as well designed to do all those things, as it is to find gold.

Amazing little circuit, isn't it? Thanks to its electronics, it got a lot more traction here than your biodegradable half a dead fish did.

--Dave J.
Great scientific explanation! "BELIEVE", WOW that's a BIG WORD.
I am now cured of what you call my delusional state of mind because I believe.
I believe in televisions.
I believe in radios.
I believe in computers.

I USE BIG WORDS NOW. I'M A BELIEVER.

But the question was my little "technically challenged friend"

WHAT IS THE SCIENCE BEHIND BELIEVING?

Please explain with constructive scientific comments that actually add to the forum and not just babble off your new BIG word for the day.

Here's a start;

This circuit can't possibly charge the enviroment around it because of the following reasons.....Dave J.

Come on let's hear it Dave.

rgds
Old 01-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
Can you read?

The question of what this circuit does was asked by Metaldude.
If you and Dave are so sure that dowsing and vlf doesnt work then tell us why
WITH A SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION. Not just a comment like it couldn't possibly work.
Tell us why. Is it because charges of electrification are a delusional thought?
I guess then televisions also dont work and are a delusional trick of the mind.

Why are you here is a good question. Dave, although so... sure that it doesnt work cant substantiate his comments and runs of crying.
WM6 has given the viewers here a circuit with no secrets.
So tell us all JP Why wont it work? Let the party continue if you can party that is. Or is it time for your milk and cookie and a napp napp.

rgds
Well, well, Mr. Devil, you make many mistakes in your pompous presumptions:
I have not made any comments concerning whether dowsing works, nor do I have any intention of defending comments I did not make.

My comment was concerning this VLF stuff - particularly the VLF circuit shown above.
I say it does not work to do anything other than to generate a series of poorly formed VLF pulses.
It seems to me that concept of "believe" must be used in order for this circuit to locate buried treasure.
I know it is delusional to believe it does something different than generate a series of poorly formed VLF pulses because I know the purpose it was designed for.

But why take my word for it?
Here is what the designer of this circuit said:
"Proposed circuit generate bursts of selected frequency.
purpose of this circuit is, as previous stated, VLF transmitter (very important thing in some sort of electronic dowsing)".

People who have an understanding of electronics know that WM6 intentionally designed this circuit as a poor adaptation of a 555 timer which uses a minimal parts count to accommodate people who are not capable of building advanced electronic circuitry.
They also know that WM6 does not use this circuit for treasure hunting, because he knows it is utterly useless to him.
It is simply a circuit he proposed as a gift to people who want a diagram for a very simple VLF transmitter that they can build easily.

However, I could be wrong.
Why not ask WM6 if he uses this circuit for his treasure hunting?
Why not ask him if he believes this VLF transmitter and dowsing rods will help him to find treasure?
Why not ask WM6 how much treasure he recovered when using this circuit?

Are you afraid to learn the answer that the designer of this circuit will give?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-16-2013, 09:23 AM
Guru

If you "believe" in television, you're delusional. The things really do exist and they really do work, regardless of belief or disbelief. If on the other hand you believe that television is God Almighty delivering you personal messages from Pluto, that would be in the category of "belief"-- and delusional.

That 555 circuit is just as good at turning stones into bread as it is at locating gold.

So, Mr. Devil, what do you believe about it?

Hung, Dell, Mikey Montany, Morgan, Geo, none of y'all gonna defend this stupid little 555 circuit? Mr. Devil is gonna have to carry the ball all by himself? It won't happen. You know he's been jerking y'all around with bullcarp from the very beginning, you knew what he was the whole time, he's laughing at y'all a lot harder than I've been. If nobody is willing to make a case that this little 555 circuit is any better at finding gold than I say it is, looks like we can toss it out as worthless. Other than for fantasy, in which case a cow pie may work just as well as the circuit, just invoke "belief".

--Dave J.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

Why not ask him if he believes this VLF transmitter and dowsing rods will help him to find treasure?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

I am not use this TX circuit for treasure hunting, but I swear, that this TX circuit (in conjunction with VLF receiver from other tread) works as well as any mineoro LRL crap, or rangertell crap, or H3Tec crap and any other LRL crap. Even better, cause my VLF receiver offer you real hunting melody instead of boring tone signal. What you wish more?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
If you "believe" in television, you're delusional. The things really do exist and they really do work, regardless of belief or disbelief. If on the other hand you believe that television is God Almighty delivering you personal messages from Pluto, that would be in the category of "belief"-- and delusional.

That 555 circuit is just as good at turning stones into bread as it is at locating gold.

So, Mr. Devil, what do you believe about it?

Hung, Dell, Mikey Montany, Morgan, Geo, none of y'all gonna defend this stupid little 555 circuit? Mr. Devil is gonna have to carry the ball all by himself? It won't happen. You know he's been jerking y'all around with bullcarp from the very beginning, you knew what he was the whole time, he's laughing at y'all a lot harder than I've been. If nobody is willing to make a case that this little 555 circuit is any better at finding gold than I say it is, looks like we can toss it out as worthless. Other than for fantasy, in which case a cow pie may work just as well as the circuit, just invoke "belief".

--Dave J.
I dont see any scientific explanation of why it cant work here Dave just YOUR usual BS.
Explain to us your thoughts on what it would do to a gold nugget in the area.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Well, well, Mr. Devil, you make many mistakes in your pompous presumptions:
I have not made any comments concerning whether dowsing works, nor do I have any intention of defending comments I did not make.

My comment was concerning this VLF stuff - particularly the VLF circuit shown above.
I say it does not work to do anything other than to generate a series of poorly formed VLF pulses.
It seems to me that concept of "believe" must be used in order for this circuit to locate buried treasure.
I know it is delusional to believe it does something different than generate a series of poorly formed VLF pulses because I know the purpose it was designed for.

But why take my word for it?
Here is what the designer of this circuit said:
"Proposed circuit generate bursts of selected frequency.
purpose of this circuit is, as previous stated, VLF transmitter (very important thing in some sort of electronic dowsing)".

People who have an understanding of electronics know that WM6 intentionally designed this circuit as a poor adaptation of a 555 timer which uses a minimal parts count to accommodate people who are not capable of building advanced electronic circuitry.
They also know that WM6 does not use this circuit for treasure hunting, because he knows it is utterly useless to him.
It is simply a circuit he proposed as a gift to people who want a diagram for a very simple VLF transmitter that they can build easily.

However, I could be wrong.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Your not a Lion trainer your a lying barstod. You have made heaps of comments of why dowsing doesn't work.

But tell us your thoughts on what this cct would do to a gold nugget close by.

rgds

Last edited by Dedevil; 01-16-2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: barstod
Old 01-16-2013, 10:13 AM
Guru

Mr. Devil has offered no scientific explanation why the stupid little circuit cannot

1. turn stones into bread.

2. give you the power to control people.

3. give you the ability to take a flying leap off the Statue of Liberty and not splat on impact.

Nor has he offered any explanation why half a dead fish cannot do the same things.

It's fast becoming obvious that the LRL'ers here know perfectly well that the stupid little 555 circuit is worthless. Not even Mr. Devil is willing to provide any reason to believe the thing is useful for any purpose whatsoever.

Evidently we're all in agreement that the damn thing is worthless.

--Dave J.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Banned

Default I already explained

I have already explained to Metaldude in this thread what it is useful for with a scientific explanation.

So we are all still waiting for your scientific explanation of why it doesnt work and not this bread and stones BS.

Last edited by Dedevil; 01-16-2013 at 10:26 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-16-2013, 10:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
I have already explained to Metaldude in this thread what it is useful for with a scientific explanation.

So we are all still waiting for your scientific explanation of why it doesnt work and not this bread and stones BS.
Well, Mr. Devil,
Your game's over. Nobody is interested in your crap any more.
It looks like you will have to explain what wonderful things this circuit does all on your own.
But there's help... WM6 who designed this circuit posted an answer to the three questions I posed.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...7&postcount=55
That should give you some good hints for how to explain what the circuit does.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-16-2013, 10:49 AM
Guru

Don't wanna hear any more about that stones to bread BS? You been busted, dude!

If you want a scientific explanation why banana peels won't keep you from splatting from a flying leap off the Statue of Liberty, you don't have to go to hell to wait. After all, you say you're already there. Enjoy the wait. Your choice.

--Dave J.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Banned

Default It was a simple test

Quote:
Well, Mr. Devil,
Your game's over. Nobody is interested in your crap any more.
It looks like you will have to explain what wonderful things this circuit does all on your own.
But there's help... WM6 who designed this circuit posted an answer to the three questions I posed.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...7&postcount=55
That should give you some good hints for how to explain what the circuit does.

Best wishes,
J_P

It was just a simple test to see if JP was actually the centre of the universe.
It was simple, put a large charge next to him and see if his teeth fall out.
The test was a complete success with the result of JP's teeth falling out and he could not speak in simple scientifc english why it wont work and so JP gave up.

Isn't science wonderful
rgds
Old 01-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Don't wanna hear any more about that stones to bread BS? You been busted, dude!

If you want a scientific explanation why banana peels won't keep you from splatting from a flying leap off the Statue of Liberty, you don't have to go to hell to wait. After all, you say you're already there. Enjoy the wait. Your choice.

--Dave J.
As i stated earlier "he's having a few problems" best to ignore him.

Now that we are back on track. Let's talk about how WM6's circuit can help us find minerals like gold.

rgds
Old 01-16-2013, 11:17 AM
Banned

Default Flouro lights

So the electromagnetic pulses from WM6's generator will transmit an electromagnetic wave to a gold nugget in the area. And as Gold Au197 has a tendancy to take in electrons it will become more negative. Similar to the flouro lights i have in my workshop. Sometimes you may notice a slight glow from a flouro at night even when it is switched off. This is because the gas inside it has not fully discharged. The same effect happens when we excite gold with a transmission and then turn the transmission off. The gold after accepting more electrons is now more negative and has a type of afterglow. This glow is not in our eyesight range of detection and so a detector that detects electrification charge and converts this into a signal that we can see with our eyes ( usually a meter) is required.

rgds
Old 01-17-2013, 03:08 AM
Banned

Default Long range teeth detector

Attached Images

Old 01-17-2013, 09:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi. At Greece now is winter so no good weather for treasure hunting.
Maybe i am here to read your posts.....

Regards
Come to Victoria - Australia for a treasure hunting holiday. It's 35-40c and Hot!
This nugget was just found.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/...e-gold-nugget/

You can come gold hunting with me and bring your lrl's for a field trial.

Heaps of gold around here and more Greeks in Melbourne than in Greece.

rgds
Old 01-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Come to Victoria - Australia for a treasure hunting holiday. It's 35-40c and Hot!

rgds
According to you, this is supposed to be a scam. Now you're promoting this as an LRL holiday opportunity.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:08 PM
Guru

Quote:

rgds
Hi Dedevil.
Unfortunately, at this time my finances do not allow me such a trip.
Really It was a good opportunity to see if my lrls works in the terrain of Australia.

Regards
Old 01-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
According to you, this is supposed to be a scam. Now you're promoting this as an LRL holiday opportunity.
Not a scam where i go (see the field trip thread) This is shallow ground near but away from Ballarat. Some surface nuggets have been large in Ballarat but this one isn't. It's a deep lead nugget, you can tell by the roundness.

It's like looking at a new born baby. If both parents are Greek, for example, and the baby pops out with asian eye's then something is out of place. Someone is having an affair!

Coil Sales Scammers!

My spot is fairly shallow @ 1- 3 meters so great testing ground for Geo's "secret weapons". If he wants to go deeper there is bigger nuggets at 10 meters, but he must bring his shovel! And do the digging!

rgds
Old 01-17-2013, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Dedevil.
Unfortunately, at this time my finances do not allow me such a trip.
Really It was a good opportunity to see if my lrls works in the terrain of Australia.

Regards
I'm just setting this site up as a full time job. What better to do, but your hobbie? It doesn't feel like work and hopefully will pay better than a job. Give me a couple of months to set up and then i will pay for your LRL advice with the airfair. I can claim it on tax! The accomadation in the bush is very basic,... but it's a holiday! Not work.
And we have Greek restaurants and ouzo!!!

I have read a book detailing what the early miners did and will send it to you. Are you still at the same "secret adress" where you keep your secret TIME DETECTOR?
Old 01-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Guru

Just to keep it on-topic (And on the technical side)
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2013, 05:28 PM
Guru

Thanks, Fred.

The linear CMOS version has been around for over 30 years, and is so much nicer. I've used 'em many times in metal detecting apparatus that actually works. Unlike the schematic above which doesn't have anything to do with detecting metals.

--Dave J.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
I'm just setting this site up as a full time job. What better to do, but your hobbie? It doesn't feel like work and hopefully will pay better than a job. Give me a couple of months to set up and then i will pay for your LRL advice with the airfair. I can claim it on tax! The accomadation in the bush is very basic,... but it's a holiday! Not work.
And we have Greek restaurants and ouzo!!!

I have read a book detailing what the early miners did and will send it to you. Are you still at the same "secret adress" where you keep your secret TIME DETECTOR?
Hi Dedevil.
Yes i have the same "secret adress". Only you and Carl know it.

Regards

btw... be careful with ouzo!!!. It made me 30 kg heaviest.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:58 AM
Banned

Default Long range time detector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Just to keep it on-topic (And on the technical side)
That's just a timer. Geo has a LRL time detector! Keep it secret Geo there's Geotech1 spy's watching.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
That's just a timer. Geo has a LRL time detector! Keep it secret Geo there's Geotech1 spy's watching.
Is it ? You know, just as a coat hanger needs a human mind to "work", and LRL believers needs fans, this timer needs a few components around it to feel happy

Congratulation Geo for owning a secret watch