LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-05-2007, 01:29 PM

Default something again?

what thing and' happened? how come doesn't happen anymore' nothing? doesn't it boil anything in pot? there am no novelty' I have my treasures that wait for a lrl to be found!!
Old 10-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
what thing and' happened? how come doesn't happen anymore' nothing? doesn't it boil anything in pot? there am no novelty' I have my treasures that wait for a lrl to be found!!

Old 10-06-2007, 03:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi
You mean Iconos will not help you find these treasures? And nobody from Mineoro will help you find these treasures? Not even hung will help to find the treasures?

Hmmmm.... Maybe their LRL does not work to find treasures. Maybe their LRL is only good for finding the money you send to make them rich. Do you think this is the real treasure the LRL will find? Will the LRL only find the treasure of money that you give to the people who sell LRLs?

Do you think your will have more success if you buy a Pulsestar or Lorentz treasure machine to locate the treasure?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-07-2007, 09:04 PM

Default okok

ok ok then I didn't want to say only nothing of everything this to shift some the waters if there were novelty' I hoped in some new car I have posted many of it but nobody knows them /he has tried them
Old 10-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
ok ok then I didn't want to say only nothing of everything this to shift some the waters if there were novelty' I hoped in some new car I have posted many of it but nobody knows them /he has tried them
I think you must be using some language translation software, because I've no idea what you're talking about?
Old 10-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Guru

putrechigi does not speak engish, and uses translation site. What he meant to say is: He didn't intend to stir things up. He saw these novel new treasure locators and was hoping to learn more. But nobody seems to know anything about them, nor has anyone tried them out.

This sounds kinda like the axiom that nobody on earth is willing to demonstrate a LRL finding treasure live in front of us to show it finding treasure.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I think you must be using some language translation software, because I've no idea what you're talking about?
Hi,
I think he meant something like he posted about new machines (LRL) but nobody could give any information about... cause don't know or never used them.

Think that he hope to see something new thing about LRL... something good explaination of principles involved and the like...

At the end: something useful !

But seems to me a real challenge in this part of the forum!

Kind regards,
Max
Old 10-08-2007, 10:14 PM

Default i try

hi to hall excuse me for the english but now i write with not program may be is beter!! so we have many many lrl in all the web and hall all say the same thing we write many many words but not arrive at nothing I wanted to know only if there are people besides those that we already know' that they try to practice their experience to build something functions really thanks thousand and a regard to everybody
Old 10-09-2007, 09:37 PM

Default hey

what's happened anybody writes more' nothing
Old 10-12-2007, 04:30 AM

Write in your own language, and maybe someone will translate it.