LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-25-2013, 02:11 PM

Default lrl Detector circuit - removal (NEED)

HI
any one have circuit of lrl detector -removal with Lowest percentage error??
because of our country have a lot of mineral soil and in this case lrl errors is more and have to build a device can be removal all of the bad signals or Metal surface and just detect the frequency that we give to device..
if any body have some circuit please help me.
i think the best lrl have generator with prob and a circuit that contact to L rod..
i wait for any response
sry if my grammar is not good.
best regards
Old 02-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doral View Post
HI
any one have circuit of lrl detector -removal with Lowest percentage error??
because of our country have a lot of mineral soil and in this case lrl errors is more and have to build a device can be removal all of the bad signals or Metal surface and just detect the frequency that we give to device..
if any body have some circuit please help me.
i think the best lrl have generator with prob and a circuit that contact to L rod..
i wait for any response
sry if my grammar is not good.
best regards
Before you spend any serious money on an LRL, please read Chapter 13 of "Inside the METAL DETECTOR" ->
www.geotech1.com/itmd
Old 02-26-2013, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Before you spend any serious money on an LRL, please read Chapter 13 of "Inside the METAL DETECTOR" ->
www.geotech1.com/itmd
thanks Qiaozhi
what is your suggestion for a good lrl schematic that i build??
i want a devise like eliminator120 that can filter mineral and cancel search for surface metals!! is any schematic for this device can work like this?
lrl schematic with a filter is good for treasure hunt

thanks
best regards
Old 02-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doral View Post
thanks Qiaozhi
what is your suggestion for a good lrl schematic that i build??
i want a devise like eliminator120 that can filter mineral and cancel search for surface metals!! is any schematic for this device can work like this?
lrl schematic with a filter is good for treasure hunt

thanks
best regards
If you read Chapter 13, you can then decide whether your first question makes any sense.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
www.geotech1.com/itmd
Hi Qiaozhi,

Do you have described there what this wannabe totem LRL
detects exactly without that second, unneeded Heatkit circuit?

Is your knowledge in electronics extensive enough to extract this,
from the LRL-problematic seen, real needed circuit from the rest ?

And if yes, are you really able to tell us on which basis it operates?

In other words: Is it a simple motion-magnetometer, does it
detect long radio waves or do it reacts on different electrostatic
charges?
3 simple choices, and I'm shure it will not detect
mystical ghost fields or paranormal treasure-auras!

First please answer this question if you are expert enough for this.

And the second question would be:
Given that you are able to tell us that it is based on one of those
3 mentioned electromagnetical-field-structures:

Are you able to give an exactly prognosis by analyzing of this
seperated circuit, if there are no cross-over effects with
other electromagnetical energy field sources?

In other words: Is this circuit specialized enough or is it just a stupid:

"I grab all kind of different EM-input I can get and mix everything up"-crap???
Old 03-15-2013, 09:15 AM
Guru

Funfinder, you've been around the block enough times now to know what LRL's are. All of them detect "something", but what they don't detect is valuable buried objects at long distance. Any device that actually does detect valuable buried objects at a long distance is not regarded as an LRL, it's something else and there's no interest in it here. The LRL forum is for the stuff that doesn't work, not for stuff that does.

--Dave J.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
Hi Qiaozhi,

Do you have described there what this wannabe totem LRL
detects exactly without that second, unneeded Heatkit circuit?
I fail to understand your question.
TOTeM is a design I created for LRL experimenters to build and test in the real world. Not only will it save them spending vast sums of money on commercial non-working units, but they may learn something in the process. It has as much chance of finding treasure as any other LRL, and maybe even more due to it's built-in pinpointing capability. Remember, I've told you this before ... TOTeM stands for "Trick Of The Mind"!

Quote:
Is your knowledge in electronics extensive enough to extract this,
from the LRL-problematic seen, real needed circuit from the rest ?

And if yes, are you really able to tell us on which basis it operates?
Yes - a trick of the mind.

Quote:
In other words: Is it a simple motion-magnetometer, does it
detect long radio waves or do it reacts on different electrostatic
charges?
3 simple choices, and I'm shure it will not detect
mystical ghost fields or paranormal treasure-auras!
First please answer this question if you are expert enough for this.
It works by psychology.
i.e. Wishful thinking, selective memory and self deception.

Quote:
And the second question would be:
Given that you are able to tell us that it is based on one of those
3 mentioned electromagnetical-field-structures:
None of the above.

Quote:
Are you able to give an exactly prognosis by analyzing of this
seperated circuit, if there are no cross-over effects with
other electromagnetical energy field sources?
See previous answer.

Quote:
In other words: Is this circuit specialized enough or is it just a stupid:

"I grab all kind of different EM-input I can get and mix everything up"-crap???
What's the question?
Old 03-16-2013, 10:13 AM
Guru

OK, forget it, if this totem is an intentionally nonworking "fun-circuit"
and the creator is totally convinced that everything is just "a trick of the mind" anyway.
Its like talking to a vegetarian that a steak is yummy!

I thought you would have built something inspired by this old Mineoro stuff.
Perhaps it is, but you won't tell us because of fear about whats-o-ever.

So I ask what do you Q. wanna achieve with this?
If you built a circuit that just gives a randomized LED blink,
do you think you will anyone convince that LRL is just "trick of the mind" ?

At least you have to tell on what detection principle your Trick of the Mind circuit is based,
so everyone can recognize that and if a detection on this basis works for long range yes or not!

Why you don't go to Portugal and visit Morgan? Not everyone
thinks the same as you and the LRL opinion in the book so far
is no counter-proof at all.

OK, forget about your ToTeM:

The problem now is that your opinion is fixed anyway.

So its useless to ask you about what you think this also just:
"trick of the mind"-Circuit Morgan and Geo are experimenting with
detects or not.

Are you able to remove the heatkit thing from it or not?!

BY THE WAY: don't anyone fool me!

We see here the interest of Carl and Morgan who may spent around
1000 dollars for a so called nonworking OKM Bionic "trick of the mind"!

If this device is really totally crap, this would be a completly throwing away the money but I guess they have doubts and they wanna find out if there really is something working behind or not and exactly what... Gotcha.

btw. all new users of this forum should know that there is some kind of "conspiracy" is going on behind the scenes here, it has started already with the "hidden PDK forum" and I don't wanna know what else is going on here.

So there it's not shure that every infos that are publicated here in the "free visible forums" are representing the 100% truth, perhaps some info here is just for misleading and false propaganda!

We know already that our "mysterious-chandlers" here prefer to hide their discoveries from the public (instead of cooperating to work for a real working LRL, they better like to tinker around with not really useful results) and we have to assume that they could play the same "games" as Mineoro already does!

PS for what is this forum here? For creating bad mood?!
Unsatisfying answers here - without end!
Old 03-16-2013, 11:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
OK, forget it, if this totem is an intentionally nonworking "fun-circuit"
and the creator is totally convinced that everything is just "a trick of the mind" anyway.
Its like talking to a vegetarian that a steak is yummy!

I thought you would have built something inspired by this old Mineoro stuff.
Perhaps it is, but you won't tell us because of fear about whats-o-ever.

So I ask what do you Q. wanna achieve with this?
If you built a circuit that just gives a randomized LED blink,
do you think you will anyone convince that LRL is just "trick of the mind" ?

At least you have to tell on what detection principle your Trick of the Mind circuit is based,
so everyone can recognize that and if a detection on this basis works for long range yes or not!
You can obtain all the answers, that you are desperately searching for, by reading Chapter 14.
Although I believe it works by a trick of the mind, others may not agree. And no, it is not an intentionally nonworking "fun-circuit"; it actually does something. Instead of asking the same questions ad infinitum, try waiting patiently until Goldmaxx and others have completed their tests.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
You can obtain all the answers, that you are desperately searching for, by reading Chapter 14.
Although I believe it works by a trick of the mind, others may not agree. And no, it is not an intentionally nonworking "fun-circuit"; it actually does something. Instead of asking the same questions ad infinitum, try waiting patiently until Goldmaxx and others have completed their tests.
The best way for everyone is to construct it and try it at many places many times. NOT to stay at armchair and wait from the other ready solution....: Lol:

Old 03-17-2013, 11:53 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
The best way for everyone is to construct it and try it at many places many times. NOT to stay at armchair and wait from the other ready solution....: Lol:

Very well put!
This is exactly my point.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Guru

Thumbs down

@ Geo
> The best way for everyone is to construct it and try it at many places many times. NOT to stay at armchair and wait from the other ready solution....: Lol:

You better should defend your "tricked by the mind"-status persons like Qiaozhi give you because why anybody should wait for the "ready solutions" of people who have no convincing arguments that their "electronical experiments" are really worth any attention at all?

@ Qiaozhi

Again nothing than evasive answers instead of clear and direct data!

Sorry, but I don't have to jump down from the roof of a skyscraper to understand that it may be not good for my health.

Why you wanna push people to create that TOTeM circuit - just because you wanna sell the book?

Others may have fun to waste electronical parts, their time and money for creating a circuit which will provide doubtful results, but:

I have better to do and I don't waste my ressources before I don't know exactly if its worth the expenditure!

> And no, it is not an intentionally nonworking "fun-circuit"; it actually does something.

Very "scientifical" information - "it does something", my stomache also does something if I eat or drink something.

The problem is that your info concerning that TOTeM, Qiaozhi, is trying to make believe that it acts totally the same or on the same electromagnetical-principle as some "real" working LRL.

But there are different "all electronic LRLs" out there and we can't throw all of them into on pot.

I demand a clear information before I built or buy something and I think everyone here in this forum has the right to get useful information first, because:

This here is no ground-school electronic fun-experimenting course where the teacher tells:

Buy my book first so you can built my funny LRL circuit!

Whats this for an argument "it actually does something" at all?

The stupid nonworking electrostatic stuff people told me (from this forum and without any critical objections!) I built in 2010, even 2 different models, also "does something", just nothing useful concerning buried metal detection!

So either you are telling me what the circuit exactly does and on what electromagnetical principle it is based or you can find other stupid people that are wasting their time with this boring stuff!

And if you don't tell it be shure that I will make negative propaganda about this book because this is not fair to lure honest thinking and fair information seeking treasure-hunters into silly traps!

Does this forum ever learn?

Work scientifical or leave it be!

And if you don't know what EM-fields your circuits are detecting exactly commit it and don't play childish hide and seek games here!

What do you wanna achieve with you're neverending uncertainty here? Nice entertainment, huh?

"We don't know about it but we have fun to talk about it and we love to post nice looking pictures of or selfbuilt wannabe detectors?!"

Is it this what do you like or do you wanna collect hard facts and work with those seriously?! For shure not, because this forum is just all about destroying every serious trys to work professional!

So either provide REAL useful info about the TOTeM and the other crap or shove it where the sun don't shine!
This goes to all who are dealing and working with this slowly my nerves killing LRL stuff.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Guru

Finfinder replied to Qiaozhi:
> And if you don't tell it be shure that I will make negative propaganda

OK, lets go ahead, no time to lose.

And isn't any propaganda good propaganda, even the negative one?

As we can see the "PDK conspiracy forum" has created interesting results:
Qiaozhi, so far known as serious electronical "engineering" person, has started to have his own "anti-LRL-secrets".

If I put it nice I would say he needs to "protect" his TOTeM circuit because he fears about book sell money losses.

If I'm bad I would say he has no clue what his circuit really detects.
Same with the PDK, this stuff detects a mix of all kind of different electromagnetical structures and therefore it simple can't work!

Scientifically seen Qiaozhi must show us proofs, containing the circuit of the TOTeM including detailed explanations or even computer-circuit simulations.

Only that way we can go shure that building this stuff really has
any use or worth concerning the understanding of the whole LRL-problematic!

He can't counterproof the LRL-issue by a secret-kept circuit.

What shall you think about LRL pro or contra persons who even can't argument
on what electromagnetical basis their devices operates?
It's useless! It's like a kid is telling its laser-pointer is from Star Wars.

It's the same problem again we had already with the "Hung science"!

Nice tries to let things look logical or round while in reality those guys have not the slightest clue what their EM-mix-up-detectors really do!

As example the argument that such a detector could detect gold or silver only because this metal has much better electrical values!
Wrong! A pulltab-can has much better conductivity than a
tiny 375 gold ring (37.5% pure gold), perhaps even the pulltab itself!

Next:
The argument: the person has to stay behind the detector because
otherwise the body "soaks away the signal":

Seen together with the compass-effect here we have the proof that it only can be a totally "signal scr*w-up circuit"!
If it would be earth-magnetical only the body would have no influence, but it is also long wave and perhaps even electrostatic!

And with such a mixture you will work?

Seriously!

With such an indifferent detectioncircuit-crap you will never get reliable results! Never.

Perhaps you should start to integrate also a geiger counter tube for even more confusion! Perhaps you will find uranium or contaminated stuff, at least something!

So what we are learning?

First professional tools are needed to create "clear" detection circuits.

Yeah, you can create different channel-line LRLs, where one is Long Wave, one is earth magnetic and the next electrostatic, if they contain the needed but seperated info displaying analysis circuits.

How the he** we will get ever any progress if anybody here struts on his
little wannabe LRL developments without any knowledge of the
real counting interrelations?!

How long we still shall read pseudo-scientific arguments?

If I would show some of those so called LRL or Alonso or whatever circuits to an electronical engineer from Japan and tell him for what it is intended, he would start laughing convulsively and need to drink
3 double Sake first! Thats the truth and nothing else!

Because anyone wanna likes to brew his own little soup
and thinks he already knows everything!

Its obviously: The greed to find treasures blocks their mind completly!

They think they would have the key to fortune while in reality
they only commit crimes by providing and spreading notworking crap!

That's also the reason why I have no mercy with Mineoro or OKM as long as they can't prove scientifically that there highly overpriced pseudo-detectors are working as desired at all!

And the imitators of this stuff are not much better.

Full of pride and conspiracy they're thinking they are on the way to glory. In reality this is already a dangerous form of realistic loss.

And we have them here: our conspirational mysterious chandlers!
Breeding eggs that are already foul and putrid!

The result is already clear and I'm not planing to waste my time for this, into nothingless leading area. They can keep their cheap and egoistical own-interests for themselves. Essentially they deserve it right, because they will pay the price for all of this by wasting perhaps their whole lifetime for nothing, if they are circling around their holy grails of pseudo-science-madness. But innocent people have to protected from them and my contribution here in this forum will discover their "schemings" and intentional or unaware doings.

If some guys here think they can "sell" clearly scientifical provable circuits as "miraculous treasure detectors" they may have too much fantasy but I can assure them: Their illusions will be perished!

Even a blind LRL chicken sometimes may find a corn!

And this applies exactly to our conspiracy circle here!

Have much fun and do what you like
but I swear that if you don't start to think different
you will never get any real useable results with your child-games!

And if you should start to fool people, like Mineoro already does,
be shure that I will hunt and stalk you, because innocent people
don't deserve to be the victims of "conspirational LRL dreamers"!
Old 03-23-2013, 11:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
As we can see the "PDK conspiracy forum" has created interesting results:
Qiaozhi, so far known as serious electronical "engineering" person, has started to have his own "anti-LRL-secrets".

If I put it nice I would say he needs to "protect" his TOTeM circuit because he fears about book sell money losses.
Funfinder - you seem to be horribly confused.
I have no "anti-LRL-secrets"; and the TOTeM circuit is not "protected" in any way (except by copyright). Open up the book and read Chapter 14. That's all you have to do! Everything is explained, and nothing is hidden. There is no need to remain in ignorance of how TOTeM works. You can buy the book from here ->
www.geotech1.com/itmd
Read it and weep.

Quote:
If I'm bad I would say he has no clue what his circuit really detects.
Same with the PDK, this stuff detects a mix of all kind of different electromagnetical structures and therefore it simple can't work!

Scientifically seen Qiaozhi must show us proofs, containing the circuit of the TOTeM including detailed explanations or even computer-circuit simulations.

Only that way we can go shure that building this stuff really has any use or worth concerning the understanding of the whole LRL-problematic!
All you have to do is read the book, then you will understand!

Quote:
He can't counterproof the LRL-issue by a secret-kept circuit.
As I may have mentioned before ... there is no "secret-kept" circuit! Don't be a cheapskate, get out you wallet! If you think it's too expensive, then I have a few copies that were damaged in transit from the USA (in most cases only one corner has been slightly crushed). If you would like one of these "shop soiled" books at a reduced price, just send me a PM to negotiate a price. I would hate you to remain in a continual state of torment.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:08 AM
Guru

The book has nothing to do with this open forum platform -
either we discuss the pro vs contra LRL arguments on an free
and scientifical basis or we can stop talking about it completly.

All I see here is ITMD book advertisment.

Thanks for the reduced-price offer, but at the moment I really
have better things to do than reading stuff in a foreign language
where most of it I know already and a big part I don't want to know.

Better I'm waiting for the german edition of this book.

This forum should be a brainpool where everyone contributes
his ideas and improvement-methods until a clearly YES or NO
is available concerning LRL and if YES how to create a real reliable
working device -

BUT this is not the case here !!!

It's like 5000 years ago where every little tribe thought he
only knows what makes the world goes round!

Well, the result is simple and clear:

Pro LRL tinkerers who claim that their detectors are working
but refuse to provide scientifical tests and proof including
recreatable circuits must perish and receive mockery.

They can't be taken seriously.

And if this doesn't start to change, everybody who reads this
forum must be aware that the whole information here is worth
nothing, because of the completly unserious stuff that's going on.

Qiaozhi, if you are really good in electronics you would have the
chance to work scientifical, use- and worthful here by counterproving
on a public, free and open basis (which of course would lead to
discussions, too, if you are really right etc.) that LRL is not possible.

If you refuse it, this will lead exactly to the status of a fully
"unseriously" forum as I've had described it already.

What persons should be attracted to a forum that has nothing
real useful and serious to say? Kids, fraudsters, LRL believers?

Its just for the sake of all because the treasure-hunters wanna
have clear results! Finally clear results!

Either we are contributing real info to achieve clear results or this forum
is the same useless as an astrology forum where people swear
that Jupiter made the milk bitter inside the fridge or fullmoon
leads to sleepwalk !

Give them a LRL and they find treasures, too... ... but only in their dreams!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:53 AM
Guru

Funfinder, things that work aren't called LRL's.

If you want an LRL that works, nobody here can produce such a thing, not the fluffy bunnies and not the engineers who have designed underground locating products that actually work. The moment such a thing actually works, it's no longer an LRL, it is some other kind of apparatus.

If you don't want fairy tale powered apparatus, there's lots of tech activity over on Geotech. Feel free to contribute.

Your whining here is wearing thin on everyone. Patience with whining is a lot thinner over on Geotech. So if you jump over to Geotech, my advice is either to fix your attitude or to be treated with great disrespect.

--Dave J.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:50 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The book has nothing to do with this open forum platform -
either we discuss the pro vs contra LRL arguments on an free
and scientifical basis or we can stop talking about it completly.

All I see here is ITMD book advertisment.
Yes, it's a blatant advert ... but why do you think you deserve to receive this valuable information for free?

Quote:
Thanks for the reduced-price offer, but at the moment I really
have better things to do than reading stuff in a foreign language
where most of it I know already and a big part I don't want to know.
This forum uses English as its method of communication, and you don't seem to have any problems making extremely long posts in a so-called "foreign language". I suspect your resistance has more to do with stubbornness, and your insistence on illegally attempting to acquire information that you have not paid for, than a language problem.

Quote:
Better I'm waiting for the german edition of this book.
That is highly unlikely to happen.

Quote:
Qiaozhi, if you are really good in electronics you would have the
chance to work scientifical, use- and worthful here by counterproving
on a public, free and open basis (which of course would lead to
discussions, too, if you are really right etc.) that LRL is not possible.
If you had any scientific training whatsoever you would know that it's not possible to prove a negative. It is up to the proponents to prove that LRLs work as advertised, not the other way around. Many LRL designers do not have an electronic background, and that's one of the reasons why I designed TOTeM, to provide an experimental platform for everyone to use. Try following Goldmaxx's learning experience in the TOTeM thread to improve your education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
Funfinder,
Your whining here is wearing thin on everyone. Patience with whining is a lot thinner over on Geotech. So if you jump over to Geotech, my advice is either to fix your attitude or to be treated with great disrespect.

--Dave J.
Funfinder ..... please follow Dave's advice.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:21 AM
Guru

Dave J wrote:
> Funfinder, things that work aren't called LRL's.

Are you serious with this definition?
So everyone here just wastes his time with not working crap?

> my advice is either to fix your attitude or to be treated with great disrespect.

Attitude for what? For the unscientifical stuff that is going on here?
Not I am the culprit, but those who refuse to give scientifical info!

Right and law always is the same, it is there to improve the status of the majority and the mighty ones. And here the majority is the unscientifical working guys who refuse to work on a real useful basis. And this is a proven fact, this is a fact since 2006.

Persons who like to hide in the shadows as many LRL-producers do also don't like that scientifical facts come to the surface and of course they will start to make everyone looking bad who wanna have clear facts.

@ Qiaozhi
Your opinions about what you think I want, is far away from what I really want. But I really start to want nothing more here because it's useless anyway.

Only you think I'm in big need to get pro or contra LRL details but I'm not. I'm only think for a forum like this here it would be the minimum of a useful basis so treasure-hunters can decide upon
good argumentation what they should think about the whole stuff.

But the point is: First I wanna have reliable info and afterwards I invest time, money and other resources into it.
Otherwise I would be the same unclever as an OKM Bionic customer
that first wastes his money and afterwards he realizes how stupid
he was.

And if persons refuse to give this reliable info first I also don't need the rest. No matter if product or information, first it has to be shure that the thing really is worth the price or anything at all.

But this forum prefers to undermines itself by selfish and egoistical motives.

> If you had any scientific training whatsoever you would know that it's not possible to prove a negative.

I know how scientifical prove or counterproof works, and the "system" here is far far away from it.
But I appreciate this statement because it shows at least your will to be constructiv into this direction.
And you may be right, not everything can be proven as negative or "excluded", but alot stuff of course can.

An electronical circuit can be measured what it detects and if those signal are not existing, if those are not related to buried metal or if they only give a small hint like magnetometers of course a so called LRL device can be tested what it really detect and what not.
Only the will to find this out has to be there.

> Funfinder ..... please follow Dave's advice.

See my answer to Dave. I don't need to post here at all costs.
We know already since a very long time what's the progress here in this forum, and the interest to change this is very small.

If this forum can't handle, accept or work with scientific methods
or on public acceptable basis, let it be. LRLs are not so deadly
important that the whole treasure hunting world would look at it
to find extremly precious information here. But my time is
precious enough for no longer wasting it here for nothing.

If you like whats going on here, have a great time here.
I don't like it, because it leads to nothing.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Guru

Funfinder,

Once upon a time, a dog was standing on the bank of a river preparing to swim across. A cobra slid up beside the dog and said, "I wish to cross too, but I can't swim. Let me curl up on your back and you can ferry me to the other side." The dog was suspicious, but since the snake hadn't threatened him, it all seemed to make sense. So the dog gave consent.

When the two reached the other side, the snake slid off the dog's back and immediately bit the dog right on the nose.

The dog of course was shocked. "I carried you across, why did you bite me?"

The cobra replied, "You knew what I was the whole time. I'm a cobra, so I bite dogs."

Funfinder, you knew from the beginning what LRL's are, they are fraudulent. You persisted in denying what you already knew. Congratulations on having reached the other side of the river. No apology for the snakebite, I told you from the very beginning where LRL business ends.

--Dave J.