LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
You've been asked thousands of times over many decades to demonstrate electronic metering of your imaginary signal lines. To this date, you've not come forth with even a single spec of evidence, or supporting documentation.
Theseus, have you no honesty or integrity? You called my use of fully electronic metering MFD (no Rods) a "Bald faced Lie", inferring that I am a Liar, and now you dance around that claim. Prove to your supporters, and Geotech viewers that your claim about me is true. Show that you have credibility.

I contend that you are a chronic Liar, posting under a fictitious name with No credibility whatsoever. Your allegation is Bogus, the product of a demented, delusional, radical Skeptic mindset.

You continue to dance around and evade the responsibility of proving your serious allegations against me because there is nothing else you can do but apologize for your chronic lieing. I am aware that your ego would never allow you to admit to, or apologize to me for your wrong doings. But, if you can't show proof of your asinine allegation, the opening for a sincere apology is there.

Quote:
Theseus, To establish your own credibility, can you be more specific? Who is it that has asked me thousands of times over decades? Apparently, it's not you. The name Theseus, is relativity new to this forum, and represented here as an apparently fictitious name with no credibility what so ever.

The only other complainant I am aware of is a certifiable Nut case Whacko, named Sam Scafferi, who has been kicked off of every Treasure forum he ever posted his real name on.

Again, show your proof that totally electronically metered Remote Sensing Frequency Discrimination (MFD), that I used for 8 years, does not exist, and that I am lieing about it. Please Go ahead, show any such factual proof to the viewers here that I am lieing about what I say.

I am fully aware that you are unable to back your words with truth, or evidence because you know as well as I, that your allegations are false, and you are trying to deceive trusting viewers by pretending you know what you are talking about. Stupid is, as Stupid does.

Theseus, I challenge you show you have credibility, and back up your venomous allegations with substance, so viewers can clearly see the truthfulness of your comments. Otherwise, you are just another egotistical skeptic mental case seeking attention for your self at some one else's expense. Dell
To the rest of you, I tell the truth. The original Remote sensing, Frequency Discrimination instruments were fully electronic, with electronic metering. I field tested, and used a variety of these privately built inventions over a period of 8 years, on land, over water, and from the air. And of course, this is provable in a court of law, or I wouldn't have stated this in the past, or restate it now.

You are free to accept my word on this, or you can demand that Theseus, and his supporters (if any) demonstrate his own honesty and credibility by showing proof of his allegation that the truthful statement of my using fully electronic, electronically metered, remote sensing, locating from a distance instruments, is as Theseus, termed, "A BOLD-FACED LIE"

Folks, Do your own research to learn the truth, or go ahead and vote your conscience of whose word you accept on this matter, THESEUS, or DELL ? Thanks! Dell