LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Spoken like a true pseudo-scientist.

And now I will debunker the debunkerer....

If adequate methods of testing hypotheses aren't known or applied, faulty explanations of actual phenomena can live on through generations, simply because the only thing that matters is that "it seems to work.

The propensity to score the hits and neglect the misses is probably the number one reason for the flourishing of superstition and pseudoscience today, including dowsing.

Simple truths about nature can't choose to hide from the skeptical minds and be seen by the gullible at the same time.

Once a device or phenomenon has developed around poor theories, it essentially halts all useful progress by its practitioners until the idea is reintegrated with the larger scientific community. The institutionalization of theories and devices in an uncritical atmosphere and away from the larger scientific community almost guarantees that there will be a continuing sequence of "positive" results, sometimes for centuries, even though the phenomena remain slippery, understanding remains vague, and discovery of new knowledge is left to the rest of science. In short, a duck is born. Quack, quack.

Read it and weep.
Poor thesis? ...
Quack, quack....?
Hmmmm...

You are addressing Dr. hung, self-proclaimed debunkerer, expert, and discoverer of gold DNA....
"Gold is the most powerful 'self defensive' metal when it comes to avoid any harm to its structure, such as rust, oxidation, etc. Its DNA produces a substance which coats the metal to fight against those 'threats'".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=41

When I asked hung to show us some kind of evidence to convince us gold has DNA and the substance it produces, here was his reply:
"This is a private survey I'm involved.
I have absolutely no interest whasoever in discussing it or convincing anyone about it".

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=97

Apparently, This gold DNA is so secret that not even hung can talk about it. How's that for attempting to institutionalize his theories in an uncritical atmosphere, and away from the larger scientific community?
Have you seen the larger scientific community anxiously trying to find the gold gene that produces this substance so they can use it for corrosion prevention in other metals, and eliminate billions of dollars spent to paint metals? Perhaps everyone except hung has discovered that gold does not have DNA, and therefore does not produce any substance to coat the metal. The only evidence of this substance produced by gold DNA seems to exist in the mind of master-debunkerer hung.

I seriously doubt we have any danger of people accepting Dr. hung's diatribe as science for centuries.
In fact, I seriously doubt anyone pays attention to his secret science proclamations
... not even Esteban has shown signs of believing hung's "gold DNA story", or half the other BS he proclaims.

Best wishes,
J_P