LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hey Morgan,
You have already shot videos with the PD working in your back yard and it clearly shows it detecting your gold medal. Despite of that the skepthics insist in denying the fact and now they want you to shoot another video??
And ... you also shot a video in your bedroom, which turned out to be a very bad fake.

Quote:
This is BS. Besides the fact that they don't believe you yet, I bet 10 to 1 that even with Geo there and if you both recover something, still it will prove nothing to them. They will say it was luck or coincidence.
There is no substitute for actually being there. No-one else (except Morgan) claims to have created a working clone of the original PD. Your own attempts (and claims) are highly suspect, and therefore cannot be taken at face value, especially since you have zero credibility here. Geo has attempted to build a clone and failed, so it will be interesting to see what he discovers during his visit.

Quote:
It's been all like this with the sick skepthics along the time in all forums.
Now that's an interesting comment ... and why do you think that is? Perhaps I may suggest that it's because of the bunk you are spreading across the internet. It's going to take some serious debunkering to clear up that mess!

Quote:
Believe me, this will not change anything to them. Some of them are even so desperate that they will die if not getting their hands in a working LRL!
Dream on ... and keep taking the tablets.

Quote:
I would suggest that you show the video to the LRL proponents here and SELL a copy to the sketpthics. This would cover all the inconveniences and disbeliefs they have performed against you since the early PD days.

How's that for a fair deal?
Regards e 'cuidado para eles não te fazerem de bobo de novo...'
Another wallet-mining opportunity?
Perhaps it's you who "fazerem de bobo de novo...".

Stop wasting time and get on with the debunkering.