LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Hello Geo
My advice to you is to not build more LRL gizmos until you see PD working here in my country.Not lose time building crap.
I´m sure after you test the real LRL device (PISTOLDETEKTOR)and see results,your mind concentrate more in reality,not LRL fiction from twilight zone
Regards
Excellent idea..!!
When Geo sees the "Real LRL" working, his eyes will be coming out of his head! Then he will no longer waste time building crap. He will only build the "Real" PDK.

But there is one problem: Nobody ever discovered how to make the ferrite coils with the correct turns and connections, because you did not give the information needed. Will Geo be able to look at these coils to see where the wires must connect, and count the turns himself, and see where the coils must be located for good tuning, and make a test to find the resonant frequency, so he can correctly build the coil?

If he can, then we know he will be building the PD full time, with no wasted effort on other "toys" because there is only one Real PD that will surpass the performance of all other LRLs for close work.

Best wishes,
J_P