LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Guru

Hi all.
and hi girl from Turk tribes of Iran.
Don't bother yourself to search for a fantastic detector.
at first; do you yourself know what kind of targets want to search for? a single coin, a fistful of coins or not for a real massive target(treasure) for two ones none of gradiometer/magnetometers or best GPRs like GSSI are necessary or even work, so you need a simple metal detector to find them at surface.
surely big targets are at great depths, now with a good MD or other type of detectors wont conclude.
why? cos all of them are armed to jinn or spell and they never let you even approach to treasure.
so at first you should go and seriously cogitate on this matter. this is very serious especially in your country.
take it serious. supposedly you now have found an exact point of treasure, now your main problems start.
otherwise on a true location almost all detectors have reactions.
of course I know all friends here except to J-Player laugh at these mentions as done before, but it's a fact when got a location will reach to my advices.
harmless to take a look at here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12663

Meanwhile, if you're really a girl( that I seriously hesitate ) how can you look for treasure in such country where THing is entirely illegal
and THers have to do it at night with confronting to various dangers??????
So either you do it on hobby level in a house or villa or do it among with your family; brother, ……