LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2009, 01:22 AM
Guru

Why don't you build your own Frequency Discriminator? An inexpensive frequency generator, and a pair of Dowsing rods is all it takes. You can probably do that for under 50 bucks. Even a $3 transistor radio will work. At the one Treasure show I attended I showed folks how to build their own Frequency Discriminator, for under $20 and 2 hours time.

If there is any secret to it, it's learning to allow the rod(s) to respond to a physics application, and don't override the natural reaction with a mind/muscle ideomotor response. This usually requires practice to mastered, and an understanding that a physics application has limitations that have to be recognized, and accepted accordingly.

The electronics people have been bamboozling,and swindling gullible consumers out of millions for years, with bells & whistles, and advanced technology claims that their electronic circuit is farther advanced, and better than the other. But most of them are using the hand held Antenna Rods, which can also be used as Mental, meta-physical tools with the stigma of Dowsing attached.

You guys crying skeptic on the forums have done an excellent job of making your high tech electronic friends wealthy in the LRL industry, by bashing and ridding the industry of low priced competition such as myself.

The electronics in the LRL have a purpose, but are of lesser importance, unless you are building an electronic receiver. Learning to use, and correctly interpreting the reactions of the Rods, is key important to having success with present Locators.

It's been my experience that electronics people won't believe anything works unless they can complicate it. Personally, I think the arm chair idiot's paper cup tests to gather data are Stupid gimmickry, and prove nothing. True field tests, successes, and failures provide usable information and scientific data.

Unless it is the intent of the electronics people to continue ripping off people with electronic jargon, exaggerated, and false advertising claims, and using so called skeptics to bash low priced competition, my advise is, "keep it simple, stupid". Learn to use the Rod(s) like your electronic friends have, and you too may be on to something that will contribute to future development.

Trying to pi$$ people off with egotistic arrogance, and intellectual ignorance hasn't carried this forum very far. Dell