LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2009, 01:48 PM

Default Maligned Rangertell Examiner: Field Testing

Hello Folks re: the much maligned Rangertell LR Locator
Some time ago I found this site after searching for information regarding a newly purchased Rangertell Examiner. I offered to do a somewhat professional scientific/practical assessment of this device to answer general criticisms of its capabilities and indeed the integrity itself of the device as being a legitimate tool in the location of Gold. The Australian sharemarket being a far easier way of making money over the internet had simply got in the way recently until now, where I am more than happy to expend considerable time and effort to establish the credentials of this device in actual working conditions in the field. Rangertell have been advised that I will be doing so and in no way are supporting me to do so. Members on Geotech, both for and against the Rangertell, will be the beneficiaries of what is learnt/proven regarding this device. My personal involvement is because 1. I simply love the outdoors and i have the time to be out in it being a retired Technician 2. A fascination for this device that to date has at some stages exhibited startlingly effective and accurate detection of the location of Gold and Jewellrey while at other times given many a false signal to the location of Gold and Gold bearing Quartz. I also have at my disposal the services of a friend whose husband was an extremely successful Water Diviner and the Rangertell Examiner will be compared to that process as well in answer to the doubts of some on this forum. Wish me well gentlemen and I will endeavour to supply photographs hopefully with Carl somehow getting them onto this website for your viewing. Kindest Regards John Baryczka hipopp@bigpond.net.au 12 March 2009.