LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
A university that would test random people 1000 or more a study for responses using rods. There I answered your question.

(other nonsense clipped)
Tim
I'm sorry but I'm having a little problem with your sentence structure. Perhaps if you weren't so taken with accusing me of someone I'm not, you could concentrate a little more on what the important issue is here.

"A university that would test random people.... 1000 or more.... a study for responses using rods."

Sorry, but you seem to have run several thoughts together. Do you want a 1000 universities to run some sort of test, or one university to run a test on 1000 random individuals???? What is a "study for responses using rods"?
Are the only people "qualified" to comment on your Ring Theory, those who can get responses from dowsing rods? Carl can get a dowsing response from a dowsing rod. I can get a dowsing response from a dowsing rod. I'll bet J_Player can get a response from a dowsing rod. Are we qualified?

From everything you are indicating here, apparently you don't actually have ANY data yourself, to validate your Ring Theory. Else you would provide it right here. That being the case, how is it that you can advertise the Ring Theory here or on your website, or explain it to prospective customers ---if in fact you can't actually provide tangible validated evidence to support your "theory"????

Incidentally, when you answer the questions above, would you mind leaving out all the rhetoric about some list of characters (real or fictional) that you are carrying a vendetta for? That adds nothing to the issue we are discussing. Thank you.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?