LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
I might think(believe) different from the most and then it was always somebody doing it.
Leaving everything apart concetrating yourself in what you really like can give you the desired result.It don't matter and I don't really care if this is called dowsing or anything else.
It could be done in a milion different ways or maybe even more.
I see some people trying to oppose to the willness of some others and it shouldn't be so since it is proved through time that the advandage of human race is that anything is possible to be done but when is trully wanted.
Well in dowsing there is a certain way of doing things in order to achieve results much faster than you should.
This is how I see it and that comes up from what hapened up to now.
Of course it is private experiences and thoughts coming out over here and then others should respect them since nobody puts a knife on their neck in order to do so.
If everybody agreed then it would be no need proving things or finding solutions.
Dowsing is a very ancient practice. As such, it has been fairly tested many times by many legitimate researchers (not just LRL salesmen). In ALL cases when it has been fairly tested, the results of dowsing have always been in line with simple "guessing".

In the past few decades, there are those who have added do-nothing electronic components to their dowsing wands, in the hope of cashing in on big profits from those gullible enough to believe some physical or scientific process was going on. IN TRUTH!!! No amount of do-nothing electronics can negate the fact that the heart of the contraption still employs plain old "dowsing", and as such will ALWAYS produce results that are like "guessing".

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?