LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello

Are you interested in schematic of this detektorpistol made by Esteban ?
I come from my tests in a real gold mine where i test some mineoro lrl and this detektorpistol the same as Esteban as in photo.All the tests made with mineoro result in complete faylure,we get only randomic signals,so its useless devices for gold hunting.For me it doesn´t matter what Hung says,now i´m absolutly sure about mineoro,only randomic signals,none of them in the same place where tests was made before.
But fortunly with detektorpistol we get two times the signal in the same place and it was found a nice 0,5gr gold nugget at 10cm deep.I ask my friend the ouner of this device if i can make photos and take notes of this electronic circuit,and he say yes. So,i think this device was sell by Alonso but made by Esteban.
I decide not to put schematic here without his permition...
Can you convince him to give to forum this Christmas present?
I will make one of this pistoldetektor for me!!!
Kind regards
Yes, I am very much interested in the schematic for this detector pistol.

Although I only had a short time to test the Mineoro, there was nothing but random beeping, just as you described. A very nicely varnished wooden case, but useless for detecting gold - longtime buried, or otherwise.
On the other hand, I respect your honest report on the detector pistol. Esteban seems convinced that this technology works, and he doesn't talk BS (unlike some others here) so I'm prepared to listen. If a schematic is forthcoming, I would definitely like to build a copy and perform some proper testing. Who knows? Maybe Esteban is right, and I'm wrong.
Are you able to back-engineer this design? If not, then please post some photographs of both sides of the PCB, and any other relevant details. Thanks.