LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Guru

Hi iconos-md,

We have no misunderstanding. We did not ask for you to repeat the science you told. We did not ask to know the method how your Iconos locator works.

Carl asked you to provide the published science articles that support the science of ions and static fields forming on buried gold, and to provide reports of published archaeologists who use the Iconos locator finding treasure.

1. You did not provide any published science articles for us to read. Where are these published science articles you are referring to? This is what Carl asked for. He wants you to tell him how he can read the scientific report you said was published that explains the ionic and static fields. He does not want to read your explanation of this science, he wants to read the reports the scientist published.

2. You did not provide any verified reports of treasure found by published archaeologists using the Iconos locator. Carl asked you to provide this report so he can read it the same as you did, not read your talk about it.

You only repeated your idea of the science. You did not tell us how we can read the published reports by scientists that verify this same science.

You are wrong. I do know where long-time buried gold is. I know for absolute fact several gold ore deposits, many hundreds of thousands of years buried. I can get permission from the owners of the land to make a survey with the Iconos to locate the known gold deposits, and they will recover enough of the gold to see if your detector finds it.

I also know many cemeteries where there is definite long time buried gold more than 100 years in contact with the soil. I know the exact location of some of these long-time gold jewelry items within 1 meter accuracy. This is very easy to test if a long range detector can find this gold.

I will be happy to make tests to prove the Iconos will detect these sources of long-time buried gold. You can send me a PM for shipping instructions if you want me to test the Iconos for you. But maybe easier if you test from your location. If you don't want to demonstrate the Iconos, I don't mind. I will be happy to only read the reports you will show for the published archaeologists using the Iconos to find treasure.

We are all waiting to see the reports you said were published by scientists that support the formation of ions and static fields on long time buried gold, and reports published by archaeologists who found treasure with the Iconos locator.

Best wishes,
J_P