LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2007, 07:07 PM
Guru

Question Mineoro 2-Box -- 492 feet range?

Today I was searching the internet for 2-box detectors that find deep treasure. These detectors are usually used for finding large caches of treasure or ore deposits, and can be used for locating caves as well as buried pipes. I found both the White's TM 808 and the Fisher Gemini-3 sell for around $700 or less. These both claim they can detect large targets up to 20 feet deep. But these are not so good for small targets.

Then I find on Mineoro website they sell the MP-10 two-box detector with a range of 164yd / 150m. Mineoro also says it will detect to a depth of 82.02ft / 25m. Now this is a hell of a 2-box detector to find metals that far. Mineoro says it uses Reflective, Conductive and Inductive methods to locate targets (same as Fisher and White's 2-box).

But wait... there's more. It will also find tiny gold nuggets, diamonds, precious and semiprecious stones. Now for a detector that can do all these things I would expect to pay more than $700 like the Whites and Fisher 2-box detectors. The price for the Mineoro MP-10 is $3499. I guess this is not bad considering the longer range and the ability to find tiny gold nuggets, diamonds and other precious stones.

http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/mp10.php
http://www.mineoro.com/#

Has anybody ever tested one of these to verify that it finds treasure 492 feet away, and 82 feet deep?

Best wishes,
J_P