LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
My original post:
Hung makes a lot of talk about how well the Mineoro and other LRL machines work, But he has never demonstrated any Mineoro machine working to recover treasures in front of consumers who would like to see them work before buying one.

Hung's reply to what I posted:

There is no reason you should demonstrate a Mineoro machine retrieving treasure. In fact it is very important that you never attempt to demonstrate a Mineoro device, in order to prevent people from discovering that you are not able to locate treasure with it. There are a few suckers who still believe the unprovable stories you tell in this forum. And if you were to actually attempt to demonstrate a Mineoro machine locating treasure, these last followers would join the rest of the forum in their laughter.

My original post:
People like Hung and Dell winders are either LRL manufacturers or associated with LRL manufacturers, and have a vested interest in convincing people to pay money for these machines.

Hung's reply to what I posted:

I have never heard you say you are not associated with a LRL manufacturer. In fact I read a number of posts you made where you associate yourself with Damasio, the designer and builder of the Mineoro LRLs. You also associated yourself with Myron Evans, and went on to attempt to defend the inventor of "alleged" free energy from a vacum like Bearden, and also the concept of spiritists dematerializing, psychics who bend spoons, Hutchinson, Cathie, Flamarion, TT Brown, etc.

Judging by the amount of work you did testing and posting about the Mineoro LRLs, It seems quite obvious you have a vested interest in the Mineoro machines, and are associated with the manufacturer as you have demonstrated in your previous posts in this forum. That is assuming that you were not lying to us when you talked about the long conversations with Damasio, and visits to the Mineoro factory, and field testing done with Damasio.
Let's be objective. You failed to show me the post I supposedly say I do field tests for Mineoro. Where is it?