LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2006, 09:16 AM
Guru

Lightbulb Waste of time...

"..I don't believe in dowsing either. As I've said before, it's all a trick of the mind.."
I do not beleive in dowsing either! I tried so many times to play with "it" and no results!
Many people do beleive....wasting time dowsing arround...dont know what to think?!?
"..The same goes for other so-called psychic phenomemon...."
Those "phenomnoms" are not properly investigated by science yet, that's why they exist and
are present still....
But it is very "tricky" area.....Sooner or later someone will face much bigger question:
"Does God exist?"
I do not want to start anything here....But as a sceptic i can only say:
I never saw any evidence of His existence yet,also...
I was born as ortodox, i am still ortodox and i'll die as ortodox. I do respect my and
other religions....but! I am respecting those as part of folklore,custom....It is nice
when go to church,meet other people,talk about good things in life, remind yourself on
universal merits of this life.......Help and been helped by other people arround....
That is my only religion....
Otherwise i do not beleive in God outside of us....
I think that is the main reason why official science does not want to go deeper in some
serious investigations of some "tricky" things....cose there is a risk to be acused
by "beleivers" one day as a infidel or something even worse..
We all do not live under same conditions. Those who are living in modern society,they
can "play" with this subject easy, oposite to those who are living in some illiberal,
underdeveloped,provincial society....
Besides there are a lot of more things to be investigated and discovered by science,so
no one does not really need to "push" some plight,unsuited things in front....
Does dowsing and lrl can "touch" this area...i am not sure! But some people such easy
connect those,find some "analogy" and "connections"....

"..My experience has been that people who claim they can dowse, or claim to have an LRL
that Really Works, completely and utterly fail when I am watching...."
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!! This is so true! The same as my experience! I've been asking many dowsers
so far, to show me exact their abilities on the field.....AND ALWAYS FAILS WHEN I AM
WATCHING TOO!?! Why?
Maybe i am unfortunate for them? Maybe my presence handicaps their work?

"..I think it is imperative for RealScience to aggressively investigate questionable claims,
and provide solid evidence to refute those claims..."
You do not have idea Carl, how much i do agree with this! That is my only reason to be here
on Remote sensing, to read all posts and to post something from time to time....
It is time to clear up those things for good! I am not scientist but as enthusiast i am very
interested to learn and know real truth.
"..Unfortunately, there are no incentives for doing research on dowsing today..."
I think this is because science already gave up of those.It showed as a waste of time.

"...But research on dowsing needs to be refreshed every so often, or dowsers will start
to claim that science ignores their abilities..."
Yes,it will do some good, to remind people not to waste time and energy on bogus,pseudo science...
Money also....!