LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2006, 02:35 AM

Default Mineoro210-part2-sensor

Hello Forum ,at last I have to day some time to go inside the infamous sensor of the Mineoro and take some pictures for you.
First , it is difficult to tell guys all the things I discover in my mind when i proceed the inside process because it is the"heart"of the detector,,, feel the people who make it " BELIEVE 1000000% of the system (it is not the same with many lvr sell in the Us which are junk of ****.........junk,like the 70'S radio circuit...etc...)
because that thing; the SENSOR it is fabricated with some precision (a little but a little) and why I do not understand ??? if they have the big factory i see in the airphoto in the web WHY??? they did not make more profesional the sensor with ceramic tube (not the horendus PVC plumbing) more precision in the solder process (big gauge cable ( sometime they have a Ohms Law different and they think amperes are flowing in the cable!!!!!)
But what I say before YES they believe "like ROCK"(it is my feeling) that with this type of sensor they are catching the ionic particles!!!flowing from gold....
To morrow I will post a paper with the dimensions and material (brass,PVC etc...),, and more comments ....but for today I can not say no more........because of astounding discovery,,,
have nice days
Alexis
Attached Images