Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > The Challenge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Administrator

Continuing...

Quote:
Email 7/19/2006

Bob,

I sent you the draft contract several weeks ago, asking for your feedback on it. Until we have fully agreed on the test protocol, and I have a signed contract in hand, there is no way I am going to spend hundreds of dollars to come out to Nevada. That would be foolish.

As I said before, I have absolutely no interest in your "demonstrations," and they have nothing at all to do with my challenge. I've seen other LRL dealers do them before, and I can do them myself... they are not valid tests. Your LRL devices do not work, an assertion I stand firmly behind, backed up with $25,000. And, I don't recall that I've made any public comment about your character.

When I receive a signed copy of the final contract (not the draft), I will see how the remainder of the summer looks, and propose a test date.

Regards,
Carl
Quote:
Email 7/26/2006

Bob,

I received your signature page on Saturday. I am definitely tied up for the next 3-4 weekends, but will gladly schedule a trip to Gardnerville in late August or early September. Please let me know what works best for you.

Regards,
Carl